The Boys of Notre Dame Football

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
dgray610 said:

How more revealing do you want?:rolleyes:

Dick? Balls? Butt?:wink::tongue: Locker room hidden camera stuff?:biggrin1::tongue:

I agree on the last one though!

Hmmph!!:mad: He at least could of been shirtless!:wink::tongue::smile:

D

dgray610

Provided my head was buried in Brady or Jeff, I agree. But not if it's a 325 lb linebacker.

And if there's hidden locker room footage, who wouldn't want it >_>

I dunno--wishful thinking for some sort of workout short/spandex bulges is all I was hoping for.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
dgray610 said:
Provided my head was buried in Brady or Jeff, I agree. But not if it's a 325 lb linebacker.

And if there's hidden locker room footage, who wouldn't want it >_>

I dunno--wishful thinking for some sort of workout short/spandex bulges is all I was hoping for.

Oh! That's what you want. Me as well then!:biggrin1::wink:

Last year on one of my local TV news stations, they did a post-game interview with one of the players from the local university. (UNM) In the background of that shot there was a not too brief glimpse of one of the players asses who was changing behind the player that was being interviewed! It wasn't live either! It was a taped interview. I wonder how it slipped by?:biggrin1:

Anyway, I have the hots for the QB of UNM's football team. His name is Kole McKamey, and he almost always does post-game interviews shirtless! Mmm... he's gorgeous! I have one shirtless pic of him that I hope you and others will enjoy!:smile:

Here it is! (He's the one in the red shorts. It's not the greatest, sorry:redface:)

BTW, I wasn't trying to be an asshole! I was just trying to be funny and say that the pictures you provided were very good AND pretty revealing!:smile: Thanks for showing me the one of Brady Quinn especially, I've always had the hots for him too!:wink: I don't know that much about him though!:redface:

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Matthew said:
Why are quarterbacks always so damn hot?:32:

I'm not sure. If you send over Tom Brady from the New England Patriots, I'll be glad to pass on any info that I find. K? Eli Manning, David Carr, and Brett Favre are also acceptable for this experiment.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dcwrestlefan said:
I'm not sure. If you send over Tom Brady from the New England Patriots, I'll be glad to pass on any info that I find. K? Eli Manning, David Carr, and Brett Favre are also acceptable for this experiment.

I'll get right on it! In the meantime, in the interest of getting a broader historical perspective on this phenomenon, I will be studying Joe Montana and Steve Young in great depth. :wink:

aThickDallas1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
D

dgray610

Zbikowski in the roster photo isn't very attractive. But if you saw the game Vs. penn State yesterday with the clean shaven face and mohawk, he looks a helluva lot hotter.

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
4pzfrn.jpg