The brotherhood on this forum is awesome, but....

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Ganymede, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Ganymede

Ganymede Guest

I like this site and I intend to hang around. However, I don't think I'll be renewing my Gold Member status because .... man, penises are ugly. I swear, if I see another one I think I may vomit. I got the Gold Membership because I've never had this experience of being able to talk openly about the penis with other men. I thought it would be awesome, and it is. But, man oh man, have penises become ugly. Sorry. Don't anyone take it personally. Mine is ugly as hell too. They're beautiful in what they represent and in the pleasure they bring us. But as a body part, I have to be honest and say that I think they must be the funniest looking body part of all. They're hiliarious!

2. Deve1opment

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Isn't that a strange thing to say? Penises are all shapes and sizes - some are kind of funny looking but others are really nice to look at, especially those with big heads. Yours is not ugly at all. I think it looks just fine.

3. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

My funniest body part is my little toes. Compared to them, my dick looks like Angelina Jolie.:rolleyes:

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Just change your thinking about what the Gold Membership represents. You could renew it and even bring a bunch of newbies with you into Goldom by forming a Penises Don't Suck movement or something.

5. BigA

BigA New Member

don't worry guys. I'll talk him into renewing that

6. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    ...or perhaps you are just looking at them from the wrong angle. :wink:

7. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    The appearance of penises is as varied as peoples facial features,some look better than others.Most look ok,I'd never say ugly.
    I don't really believe you think yours is ''ugly as hell'' either (unless you're into humiliation) because if I didn't like the look of mine I wouldn't have posted photos of it! :cool:

8. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    It's a special feeling to realize that you have arrived at the threshold of adulthood and that you have your own path to take in the world and that it is up to you, and nobody else, what you hold dear and what you do not. The sadness we eperience with the loss of childhood's innocence is well offset by the celebration of our entry into the world where we are free to choose our direction and granted the joyful labor of responsibility for our own lives.
    Good for you Gany.

Good for you.

9. mephistopheles

Gold Member

Albums:
    Perhaps you're lying... You love looking at the penis *waves hand* you enjoy it very much, and you think they are beautiful*waves hand again*

You're going to renew your Gold Membership*waves hand* and you're going to become 50% gayer than you already are*waves hand*

...Don't worry guys, I got him with the Jedi Mind-trick:biggrin1:

10. Ganymede

Ganymede Guest

Nah. Seriously. They are ugly, ugly, ugly body parts. Bleh! hehe :D

Draft saved Draft deleted