The "Builder Gene"

feely

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When i used to go to the gym, i could build muscle like that *snaps fingures*, and look, feel and actually be visibly bigger after as little as a fortnight in the gym, (at 3 times a week, thats 6 visits) Some people claim that there is a kind of gene that can help augment muscular growth.

Got me thinking, as i've just started a PE program, would this fast growth rate transfer across, d'you reckon, or is this just wishful thinking on my part?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When i used to go to the gym, i could build muscle like that *snaps fingures*, and look, feel and actually be visibly bigger after as little as a fortnight in the gym, (at 3 times a week, thats 6 visits) Some people claim that there is a kind of gene that can help augment muscular growth.

Got me thinking, as i've just started a PE program, would this fast growth rate transfer across, d'you reckon, or is this just wishful thinking on my part?

Here is where the analog breaks down---your penis is NOT a muscle--they are totally different types of tissue. Most of the penis is made up of complex erectile tissue--basically, like a big sponge. The only way SOME people are able to increase the size, is by a long, drawn out, rigourous program of breaking down and rebuilding this tissue, hopefully encouraging new growth in the process. Not everybody is sucessful. There are huge variations in results, from no improvment at all, to fairly impressive gains--but everybody is different, and it can;t be predicted, like muscle growth.

Bavarian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here is where the analog breaks down---your penis is NOT a muscle--they are totally different types of tissue. Most of the penis is made up of complex erectile tissue--basically, like a big sponge. The only way SOME people are able to increase the size, is by a long, drawn out, rigourous program of breaking down and rebuilding this tissue, hopefully encouraging new growth in the process. Not everybody is sucessful. There are huge variations in results, from no improvment at all, to fairly impressive gains--but everybody is different, and it can;t be predicted, like muscle growth.

Technicly the benis is made of muscle tissue, but it's smooth muscle tissue, the same stuff that makes up your GI tract, it dosen't have the 'break down and build up bigger' mechanisim of stirated muscle tissue (such as the tissue thak makes up the biceps.)

It all ends up confusing becose of the mnemonics, It dosen't matter if you call a tomato a vegetable, a fruit, or an overgrown berry, it still goes well in slices on a burger.

beardicky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I understand the science behind the tissue. But, i think it could be true to be a natural builder in both areas. I personally think i am. Body mass wise im like feely, a real builder. Every day really makes a differance ( it pisses people off, its awesome). I also pe and in May i was 5.5"L X 5"G now i'm 7.625"L X 5.5"G. Which people on a pretty good pe'ing forum tell me they've never seen anyone gain so fast and so much. Maybe i'm just lucky.

feely

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone saying the penis is a sponge, yeah thats essentially true.

But wah'ts to stop it also working like a muscle? i.e. you jelq, the extra blood combined with the repeated tugging is bound to stretch and damage the spongy tissue. Who's to say that this won't repair in the same manner as, for example, bicep muscle, that is, in a nutshell, repair itself bigger and stronger than before?