The Bullshit Constant

LaurenceO

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...we've had a number of totally incomprehensible, rambling, pointless posts by people who are clearly - and genuinely - impressed by themselves, even if nobody else is.

Yeah, I was kind of quietly annoyed; overlooking, or writing around some of that 'conceit' as you put it, along with the stuff described in your quote. But, then when I was reading some of my own crap I was thinking I probably come off the same way. Makes sense though for a site like this. What do they say about the genitalia and the asshole being right next to one another.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The typically obvious ones get tagged in my mind and written off. Dismay increases as they gain cred from others. Galleries of pin-up models that are too good to be true fall into this category, for example.

The familiar but "iffy" posters who hang around and become part of the scenery get a bullshit co-efficient attached in my mind. Such as divide by "y" or multiply by "x".

Like high school, if I remember correctly.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Horse Shit is more steamy, but then it doesn't splatter around so much.

Are you looking for a sort of Beaufort scale for shit, Rob - maybe a BS1 through BS10.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Horse Shit is more steamy, but then it doesn't splatter around so much.

Are you looking for a sort of Beaufort scale for shit, Rob - maybe a BS1 through BS10.

The problem with the Beaufort scale is that it is arithmetic (IIRC). I think we need a logarithmic scale, otherwise the most egregious bullshit will fall off the end of the scale.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The problem with the Beaufort scale is that it is arithmetic (IIRC). I think we need a logarithmic scale, otherwise the most egregious bullshit will fall off the end of the scale.

Then we can use dBs - 80dBs being an acceptable level and 140dBs being intolerable. Where do you think we are now?

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Then we can use dBs - 80dBs being an acceptable level and 140dBs being intolerable. Where do you think we are now?

Probably about 95-105. I can handle 100 in a club or at a concert for an hour or two, but then I get a headache and want to leave. That's about the same amount of time I can comfortably spend here, at the moment.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I check the site about every other day to see if there is a thread that looks interesting enougfh to post into. either the thread was kind of interesting and the members who posted in it were almost brain dead or the thread was a joke. I'm sure I have missed some real good shit in the past couple of months, but I can't for the life of me find threads that are thoughtful and engaging. Most of the newer members have nothing original to say or are spammers in disguise. I refuse to give up on the lpsg, and will try and force myself to post on atleast something every now and then...

I'm not complaining, I am just making an observation... plus, there are enough punks and smart asses on this site to piss me off on a regular basis, and who needs that kind of stress? Yes, the bullshit is so high, it's hard to see over it! If I see another f*****g thread involving the GD insane cock brothers or other guys with dildos attached to their body, I wIll put my head through the wall! And this Cheyenne chick better watch her spammer step... you guys are WAY too horny sometimes... golly!!!!!!!!

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
I check the site about every other day to see if there is a thread that looks interesting enougfh to post into. either the thread was kind of interesting and the members who posted in it were almost brain dead or the thread was a joke. I'm sure I have missed some real good shit in the past couple of months, but I can't for the life of me find threads that are thoughtful and engaging. Most of the newer members have nothing original to say or are spammers in disguise. I refuse to give up on the lpsg, and will try and force myself to post on atleast something every now and then...

I'm not complaining, I am just making an observation... plus, there are enough punks and smart asses on this site to piss me off on a regular basis, and who needs that kind of stress? Yes, the bullshit is so high, it's hard to see over it! If I see another f*****g thread involving the GD insane cock brothers or other guys with dildos attached to their body, I wIll put my head through the wall! And this Cheyenne chick better watch her spammer step... you guys are WAY too horny sometimes... golly!!!!!!!!

Good to see you back posting even if you're just venting, Tripod.:smile: John

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, it probably is a winter break thing. Happened last year at this time too.

I have definitely noticed a jump in the fake cock pics. It's so funny that people think they're going to get that shit past us. I guess I'm the last person here to realize that some people have a fetish about freakishly large (as in 18", etc.) cocks that requires them to maintain that such really do exist. Well, that's a really groovy fetish, but don't expect the rest of us to play along. If your feelings get hurt because somebody calls out your outlandishly ridiculous photoshopped pic, you're on the wrong website.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, it probably is a winter break thing. Happened last year at this time too.

I have definitely noticed a jump in the fake cock pics. It's so funny that people think they're going to get that shit past us. I guess I'm the last person here to realize that some people have a fetish about freakishly large (as in 18", etc.) cocks that requires them to maintain that such really do exist. Well, that's a really groovy fetish, but don't expect the rest of us to play along. If your feelings get hurt because somebody calls out your outlandishly ridiculous photoshopped pic, you're on the wrong website.

Wait... are you saying that 18 inch cocks really DON'T exist?!?!?! OMFG, my world is collapsing! How can you DO this to ME?!?!

*weeps*

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Good to see you back posting even if you're just venting, Tripod.:smile: John
Since this sentiment has already been seconded by Lex, I'll just say ditto! Just yesterday, I was wondering where Tripod was. I hadn't seen a post from him since November. Good to know you're still here, Tripod!:smile:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The fake women used to be much more realistic too. :rolleyes:

Right now you can positively smell the testosterone coming off them.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The fake women used to be much more realistic too. :rolleyes:

Right now you can positively smell the testosterone coming off them.

Shit, does that mean I forgot to take my androgen-blocker pills again?

*strokes her beard in contemplation*