The bum bum

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by B_btrelll, Jul 14, 2007.

1. B_btrelll

B_btrelll New Member

Steve Cocky-Long got his 15 mile penis out [SIZE=-1]and h[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ad bum bum sex with [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]a l[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ady c[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]alled P[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]atrici[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]a or something. She h[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]a[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d big boobs. 34J m[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]aybe[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]. I don't know.

But she enjoyed it bec[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ause big penises were wh[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]at she liked [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]and [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]as I s[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]aid before, Steve h[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]a[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]a penis th[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]at w[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]as 15 miles long, which is pretty long.

Then he dropped his m[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]an gloop over her [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]and she s[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]aid, "I re[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ally enjoyed h[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]aving sex with you Steve. Your 15 mile penis re[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]a[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]lly is quite excellent. Th[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]anks"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]
    The End

[/SIZE]

2. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

There was far too much gay activity in this story for my liking. :mad:

You should have posted some kind of warning in advance. :rolleyes:

3. B_btrelll

B_btrelll New Member

I thought of posting [SIZE=-1]a w[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]arning but I feel my writing is [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]a gift to [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]all of hum[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]anity. Limiting it by issuing [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]a w[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]arning seems unf[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]air to those who subsequently never get to experience my [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]art.[/SIZE]

4. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

I like the simplicity of it. Almost adds an extra element of depth to it, what when you notice the sociological undertones behind it. From a post-modernist standpoint, truly a fascinating piece of literature.

5. Matthew

Gold Member

Did Steve post on LPSG to ask if his cock was big enough?

6. Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishment New Member

You forgot to say how many miles in circumference Steve's penis is. And Patricia should moan "Your cock is so much bigger than my husband's."

What was Patricia's ass like? Sorry, what was Patricia's bum-bum like?

Draft saved Draft deleted