The burning bride

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Today there are already eight pages of comments on that article. Some point out that equally horrible things happen to women in our supposedly more enlightened nation at the hands of their spouses. At least it's not legal here.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's interesting is the constant unrelenting cruelty visited upon these women by family members. How different from western society where we always assume the best intentions from everyone we deal with.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
'The measure of a society is the manner in which it treats its women' Richard Russell

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
As far as I understand, under Sharia Law, the victim has the right to request as punishment the same as they suffered. There is a case in Iran at the moment where the woman victim of an acid attack, requested and was granted that the man have acid poured into his eyes.

I do not agree with, in this case, the literal eye for an eye justice system, but then I am sitting in the comfort of a culture in which we do not disfigure women with acid when they reject our advances.

If you are going to punish barbaric actions with equally barbaric sanctions (and I can see an argument to do this as an extreme deterent for extreme and unacceptable actions), then I would punish acid attackers with castration. That may get the message home to these men and their families.

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had to turn off the video after only a few seconds. The sound of her suffering was too much for me. I never had the courage to enter the burn unit. I couldn't do it then, can't watch it now.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No way would I watch that. I once watched a video of women being burned in an African village because they were accused of witchcraft and it disturbed me for weeks. Yeah they still burn supposed "witches" in some parts of the world.

It's just sickening.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's "legal" to bomb, maim and destroy women in our wars for empire too.
It's legal to torture men fro being suspected terrorists, excuse me, use "enhanced interrogation techniques"

Just go on over to live leaks and watch some movies, and look at the pictures of American bomb victims.
Oh, but Americans do it to 1000s times more people.

'The measure of a society is the manner in which it treats its women' Richard Russell
Yeah, kill all the ferners ya want, just dun touch err precious white womenz.

dreadfully common

isn't "common" just a bit dramatic?

Last edited:

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is knee-jerk leftist twaddle.

I certainly don't support America's most recent "wars," and acknowledge that they brought much suffering. But U.S. forces did not single out innocent individuals -- let alone their own sisters, wives and daughters -- for particularly cruel and painful deaths to satisfy a barbaric code of honor. Furthermore, a lot of people didn't suffer and die who otherwise would have due to our military intervention. I will leave it to historians to decide whether it was all "worth it" -- I suspect it was not -- but it's not like everything was glitter and unicorns over there until America came along and blew it up.

As for "enhanced interrogation techniques," after you've been both waterboarded and set on fire, please come back and let us know if you consider the two even remotely comparable.

It's "legal" to bomb, maim and destroy women in our wars for empire too.
It's legal to torture men fro being suspected terrorists, excuse me, use "enhanced interrogation techniques"

Just go on over to live leaks and watch some movies, and look at the pictures of American bomb victims.
Oh, but Americans do it to 1000s times more people.

Yeah, kill all the ferners ya want, just dun touch err precious white womenz.

isn't "common" just a bit dramatic?

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NewEnd: I agree with you. Man can be a very base animal. And war is his basest activity. We are addicted to it and hardly a generation goes by without it. Some say it is justified at times. Well then, at least 1 of the parties was not justified.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, war sucks. But at least there are times when a war is justified. I can think of no situation where burning unwanted women is ever justifiable.

I know, you think the Iraq war was justified. All those women burnt by white phosphorus and American bombs were wanted by someone, their husbands, fathers, mothers, daughters, sisters, brothers, sons, friends.

Wanted: their murder is justified. Unwanted: unjustified.
makes sense. :rolleyes:

Just not Americans. Americans only care when a muslim kills a woman. Then they start to cry, and masturbate through their tears, telling themselves how they are so superior.

But U.S. forces did not single out innocent individuals
Yes, because when it's called collateral damage, it is good, even if the war is fucking evil. Nice moral compass you got spinnin' there bra, but it points straight to hell.

Last edited:

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know, you think the Iraq war was justified.

Actually I think an invasion of Iraq, had it been prosecuted in certain ways, would have justified since I think it's abhorrent to leave terrible regimes in power.

All those women burnt by white phosphorus and American bombs were wanted by someone, their husbands, fathers, mothers, daughters, sisters, brothers, sons, friends.

Indeed. And that is terrible. But were any of them deliberately targeted? Is not some blame to be shared with their government that allowed the war to happen?

Wanted: their murder is justified. Unwanted: unjustified.
makes sense. :rolleyes:

Just not Americans. Americans only care when a muslim kills a woman. Then they start to cry, and masturbate through their tears, telling themselves how they are so superior.

That you can't quite understand the difference between an errant bomb and someone targeting a specific woman for a terrible punishment demanded by a cruel culture is your problem not mine.

Yes, because when it's called collateral damage, it is good, even if the war is fucking evil. Nice moral compass you got spinnin' there bra, but it points straight to hell.

So called "collateral damage" is never good. And don't think you can paint me as thinking such. But "collateral damage" is something for which there is at least an attempt to minimize it. If an innocent woman is killed by that errant bomb it happens in spite of an enormous technological and personal effort to stop it. When a woman is put into a pit dug specifically for her to be put in, buried up her to breasts by men who are there to do just that, then stoned to death by a mob that is there just to do that to her then she has been deliberately murdered in a terrible manner with numerous levels of effort to ensure her specific death and that that she suffers while doing so.

These acid burnings also reflect a similar level of deliberate cruelty towards the female gender.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That you can't quite understand the difference between an errant bomb and someone targeting a specific woman for a terrible punishment demanded by a cruel culture is your problem not mine.

that you cant understand there is no difference, and that American culture itself is an incredibly cruel and heartless culture reveling in war, destruction, and death rained down upon poor, helpless people, is your problem, the problem of the majority of Americans, and of course, has become the world's problem, since nobody has the balls to stand up to the big, drunk on power bully constantly beating up the smaller nations every time he feels someone looked at him wrong, or they have something he wants.

This country fuckin' loves it. Loves it. Loves war. Loves it.

If an innocent woman is killed by that errant bomb it happens in spite of an enormous technological and personal effort to stop it.

But absolutely no moral effort to stop it.

Last edited:

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
See, this is why I don't like politics. The very nature of politics is to posture oneself to get power or leadership. Anyone believing that these politicians have our best interests in mind are just kidding themselves. Even if they start out with the best of intentions, they will have to play dirty with everyone else to get their bill to the floor. While we do vote these yahoos into office, the options are limited. It's akin selecting the best turd from a toilet bowl.

joe bltsflk

Experimental Member
Media
"This country fuckin' loves it. Loves it. Loves war. Loves it."

As does pretty much every other country on Earth: Afghanistan, Albania, Bosnia, Botswana.... It's more a homo sapien thing than a cultural one.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
that you cant understand there is no difference, and that American culture itself is an incredibly cruel and heartless culture reveling in war, destruction, and death rained down upon poor, helpless people, is your problem, the problem of the majority of Americans, and of course, has become the world's problem, since nobody has the balls to stand up to the big, drunk on power bully constantly beating up the smaller nations every time he feels someone looked at him wrong, or they have something he wants.

This country fuckin' loves it. Loves it. Loves war. Loves it.

What about the victims of Al Anfal? Who stands up for them? You posture America's wars as just bullying without taking into account that it might just be about stopping a bully.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about the victims of Al Anfal? Who stands up for them? You posture America's wars as just bullying without taking into account that it might just be about stopping a bully.

Yeah, lets bomb the shit out of L.A. to stop the Bloods.