The Busboy, on Seinfeld

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was typing a reply to another thread, watching television and waiting for The Simpsons to come on, and the Seinfeld episode appears, the one where George accidentally gets the busboy fired, and tries to help him find a new job.

The busboy, played by David Labiosa, is a hot-looking little latino guy wearing very tight jeans and sporting an excellent bulge.

Anyone else remember this episode?

(I'm not sure, but I think the same episode is on TBS tomorrow night... that's what I saw on the website where I looked up the actor's name...)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
God yes, I remember this episode! In fact, it has been discussed here previously. I wonder if it is on any of the Seinfield show DVDs that are available?
It was in Season Two, so it should be out there... I just don't have any Seinfeld on DVD.

If you liked that actor, go to IMDB dot com, type in "david labiosa" and you can see a list of all his acting work - TV, movies, etc. He's done recent stuff, too, apparently, but I haven't seen any of it, so I don't know if he sports as much bulge on other shows. He is hot, though, so even if there is no bulge, he's still fun to look at.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I was typing a reply to another thread, watching television and waiting for The Simpsons to come on, and the Seinfeld episode appears, the one where George accidentally gets the busboy fired, and tries to help him find a new job.

The busboy, played by David Labiosa, is a hot-looking little latino guy wearing very tight jeans and sporting an excellent bulge.

Anyone else remember this episode?

(I'm not sure, but I think the same episode is on TBS tomorrow night... that's what I saw on the website where I looked up the actor's name...)
Ooh, I'll have to be sure and try to catch this on TBS tomorrow!:biggrin:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
The schedule on their website said 6:00 pm, I'm guessing that's Eastern time. Check your local listings!
Yes, it just came out here at 4 o'clock (6 pm Eastern Time). And I must say that I definitely enjoyed it!:biggrin: What a nice bulge. I actually thought it looked like a VPL, really. Either way thanks for the heads up, DC Deep!:smile:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just purchased the Seinfeld episodes vol. 1 & 2 and The Busboy is on #2. I've watched it over and over and can't get over that bulge. Come to think of it, he's gotta a pretty-nice body too.

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I remember that episode.

La puerta esta abierta! La puerta esta abierta!
(To Kramer and George) Who left the door!?

too funny. those pants were tight too! takes me back.

2phredd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How totally random to come across this thread. This episode of Seinfeld was on last night and I came across it while channel surfing right at the scene with George and Kramer. I had never seen this episode before, but you can bet I watched this part of it because i was totally mesmerized by that bulge. it so rare to see one that prominent on TV these days.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he had a several ep arc on 24 too where he played a stereotypical terrorist thug and shot tony

david labiosa

bmanalnite

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes I love watching that episode not only because of his huge bulge in his tight jeans but also because he is a good looking Latino with a nice body. I actually looked online for more photos of him and his bulge in other films and shows he did but wasn't able to find any. One thing I would like to know is if thatvwas really all him or was he stuffing and if it was all him, I would love to see it someday

bmanalnite

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes I love watching that episode not only because of his huge bulge in his tight jeans but also because he is a good looking Latino with a nice body. I actually looked online for more photos of him and his bulge in other films and shows he did but wasn't able to find any. One thing I would like to know is if thatvwas really all him or was he stuffing and if it was all him, I would love to see it someday
If anyone has nude photos of him showing his dick please let me know where you found them and I would gladly pay you for them. Same with Paul Logan. He is another incredibly hot and ripped sexy stud.