• Condoleezza Rice

Votes: 274 63.3%

• Total voters

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I want to say something serious. Have you guys watched the fottage of President Bush in the fighter jet pilot suit, or running in the White House? He is well hung.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is padded. He probably has bullet proofing there because he thinks the term "family jules" should be interpreted literally and he is afraid that someone will steel them. Don't forget the guy is not the brightest nail in the box, in-fact he has two pin heads, one smaller than the other.

snowflake

Just Browsing
Media
I've read all the comments on this thread. I've come to the conclusion that most of you are demoRATS. G W knows that you don't have the mental compacity to fully comprehend the situation. The reason you don't understand this is because you're uneducated, with big dicks, and suffering with cranial-rectumitus. Plainly stating you have you head up your ass. He's a MAN where Al Gore and John Kerry are cowards. He made better grades in college than J K. Bill Clinton was a coward and well as Al Gore. Bill left the country during the Vietnahm war, Gore was a typist on the Army Times news paper when in the Army. He went to Vietnahm for 4 1/2 months and was returned to the USA as a religious objector and got an early discharge from the army. His dad was a senator from Tenn. Chick shit guy, huh? John Kerry shot an innocent teenage boy in the back, & got a heros medal. Bravery Huh?
Remember this if you vote for a demorat in the house elections & they win. Nancy Polluttie form San Francisco becomes major leader in house. Thus if something would happen to GW and Dick., THAT IDIOT WOULD THEN BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA. Watch out what you ask for you could get it.

MattMatt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
snowflake said:
I've read all the comments on this thread. I've come to the conclusion that most of you are demoRATS. G W knows that you don't have the mental compacity to fully comprehend the situation. The reason you don't understand this is because you're uneducated, with big dicks, and suffering with cranial-rectumitus. Plainly stating you have you head up your ass. He's a MAN where Al Gore and John Kerry are cowards. He made better grades in college than J K. Bill Clinton was a coward and well as Al Gore. Bill left the country during the Vietnahm war, Gore was a typist on the Army Times news paper when in the Army. He went to Vietnahm for 4 1/2 months and was returned to the USA as a religious objector and got an early discharge from the army. His dad was a senator from Tenn. Chick shit guy, huh? John Kerry shot an innocent teenage boy in the back, & got a heros medal. Bravery Huh?
Remember this if you vote for a demorat in the house elections & they win. Nancy Polluttie form San Francisco becomes major leader in house. Thus if something would happen to GW and Dick., THAT IDIOT WOULD THEN BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA. Watch out what you ask for you could get it.

Since you know so much can you tell me how the grandson of a convicted war criminal ( or his father for that matter) got to be president?

For the record, I have it on good authority that Georgie and his dad are short and very thick... so does that make it official>? (thats he;s a BIG DICK? )

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't think of a poll that could be a more repulsive waste of electrons, actually. First of all, who the fuck cares? And secondly, the way the Bush Admin. behaves I'd say they all have little wee-wees and use our national services to overcompensate.

In fact, it was Justin A. Frank, author of "Bush On The Couch -- Inside The Mind of The President", psychoanalyst and professor of psychiatry at George Washington University, who accuses GWB of using the US armed forces as a penis extension. I couldn't agree more.

And Condolleezza Rice is just a horrid lying cunt with two legs.

Now, shall I tell you how I really feel? lol

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Allow me to correct myself...

IF there's even one penis between any of these warmongers (Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and that menace to our most basic freedoms, Gonzales), then it is most certainly an "innie".

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
snowflake said:

May you have a son deployed in the present administrations Iraq war. Preferably in the national gaurd or reserve, because while they get shot with REAL bullets and get killed with REAL IED's, GW and friends don;t think they are REAL soldiers, who deserve REAL armor, or equipment. Or the injured suldiers certainly don't deserve REAL support--after all, they are already used up as cannon fodder--how DARE they have the indecency to actually LIVE to come back and want anything that doesn;t serve the needs of the present elite war profiteers that are running this country at present? Ok, I'll stop...but I had to vent on this one..:mad:

D_Masteur Baetes

Just Browsing
Media
Why is this site getting so politically polarizing? It seems as though the left leaning members of this site want to change LPSG into a forum to promote their ideas and combat and demean the right leaning members and the US and UK government. Can we agree to slow down the political agenda a bit here, from all sides? It really turns people off. Last night half the participants in the chat room left due to constant political arguing. When I suggested that we stop the political arguing in the chat room, I was told that I was trying to suppress free speech. I think there are plenty of forums other than LPSG to discuss political matters, so why does it need to be done here?

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im definately going with Dick Cheney on this one. See normally Id pick Condoleezza, but Im kinda scared shell bomb my house.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mike Wells said:
Why is this site getting so politically polarizing?
All aspects of society are getting more polarized. That's what happens when people refuse to listen to each other because one or both sides are not capable of or willing to accepting that others might have a different view point. A unfortunate side affect of likening your "opponents" such things as "Nazi sympathizers" or calling them "terrorist apologists."

Mike Wells said:
It seems as though the left leaning members of this site want to change LPSG into a forum to promote their ideas and combat and demean the right leaning members and the US and UK government.
I disagree with your implication that there are "right leaning members" here; there may be republican members here, but the religious right think penises are only for reproduction and peeing, and that one-size-fits-all. Thus, right wingers would never join a forum that is dedicated to not only sexual matters, but large penises.

BTW I don't think that making jokes about or fun of a public figure should necessarily be seen as political, even if that public figure is a politician. It's humor about a common topic that many people can understand.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
snowflake said:
I've read all the comments on this thread. I've come to the conclusion that most of you are demoRATS. G W knows that you don't have the mental compacity to fully comprehend the situation. The reason you don't understand this is because you're uneducated, with big dicks, and suffering with cranial-rectumitus. Plainly stating you have you head up your ass.

I don't recall ever reading a more incoherent post.
BTW, Bush got a gentlemen's C's at Yale, didn't he?
I can't believe that Kerry, who is infinitely brighter, didn't do better than that ... but I'm guessing.

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All this talk and nary a mention of Rumsfeld?
I bet he's hiding "weapons of mass distraction"....
What with Saddam "Hus-seen-it" and Osama "bin-Layed" by it, is there no shame?:cool:

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I know condi is huge, ive seen it(like a fuckin horse)

But I've seen those pictures of cheney... and all i hafta say is his mdick is th reason hes got heart trouble... his cock is soaking up all the blood and its not getting to his brain.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
snowflake said:

Uneducated. I'm not sure if crania-rectumitis is actually...head up your ass. Lets break it down, shall we. Cranial.... skull, agreed? rectum... ass... and -itis... inflamation of.. now, how did you ever get that he has his head up his ass and is not educated? And you reference Nancy Pelosi as becoming a "major" leader in the house... NO she'll become the speaker of the house and with the present climate in the house with hastert... something drastic needs to happen there and quick... I think 18 days might do it,, don't you?

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sigh... guys and gals, come oh! Let's not be tiresome! If you are willing to shut your mouths, look and think, for every Republican wrong-doing, you can find an equally egregious Democratic misdeed, misdoing, fuckup whatever!! What we are all suffering from is the eight year syndrome.

dems08

Loved Member
Media
Sigh... guys and gals, come oh! Let's not be tiresome! If you are willing to shut your mouths, look and think, for every Republican wrong-doing, you can find an equally egregious Democratic misdeed, misdoing, fuckup whatever!! What we are all suffering from is the eight year syndrome.

Iraq is not just a "fuckup" nor was Katrina. And the syndrome we are all suffering from is the mental retardation of one George W. Bush.

ie Clinton's fema was competent, we had a budget surplus, and we were respected in the world for starters.