The Bush Deficits

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Beginning in the fall of 1973, Bush attended the Harvard Business School, where he earned an MBA. He is the only U.S. President to have earned an MBA"..................lol wiki is a laugh riot. Does not say much for Harvard's MBA program does it?

When I lived in Boston, I was a bigger fan of MIT myself. :wink:
Oh, and I did do temp work for Harvard Business School at one time or another in the 90s. Nothing really special to write about, although there were plenty of cute braniacs to look at in between fixing computers.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's odd that none of the great Bush family deficit traits have not been mentioned: attention deficit disorder, paranoia, trust issues, blowing chunks in the laps of heads of state at official functions, persistent groin itch, and habitual picking of the nose.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And the dude was one of the worst presidents in history.

What might that say about any MBA being president?

"Beginning in the fall of 1973, Bush attended the Harvard Business School, where he earned an MBA. He is the only U.S. President to have earned an MBA"..................lol wiki is a laugh riot. Does not say much for Harvard's MBA program does it?

Last edited:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A trillion dollars in unfunded tax cuts did contribute to the deficit... no uncertainty about it.

There's the crux of the matter. It's not that tax cuts are such a horrible thing in and of themselves. It's the fiscal irresponsibility (read: idiocy) of enacting them without any corresponding reduction in federal spending to offset the reduced revenue that cause the problems. This mendacity was further compounded by waging two long-duration "wars" in the middle east without including any of the military expenditures in the official budgets, choosing instead to repeatedly invoke "emergency" funding measures to keep the conflicts going.