Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Written as though it were 1981, this twisted tale is nearly a novella. Chuck, a beta male if ever there was one, attends a dinner party that quickly devolves into an orgy. His best friend, "Nick the Dick" inadvertently impregnates Chuck. His life spirals out of control until he finds the kind of love his baby needs.

It's 10K words, so I'm attaching the text file. If you prefer Kindle, or other reading devices, it's just been released as "name your own price" on Smashwords. 0.00 is of course one of the price points.

The Butt Baby, an Ebook by Peter Schutes

Attachments

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here is where Nick the Dick impregnates Chuck, his best friend.

I’m, Chuck. Eight months ago, I was living with my wife and daughter in a small bungalow in a seedy section of Van Nuys. I studied English in college, not Business, so I work in retail. I met my wife Clarissa at the perfume counter at the store where I work. She is a solid, practical woman. Ten years ago, we had a beautiful daughter named Patsy. She is the glue that keeps our marriage together.

At Nick’s house the dinner party was off to an interesting start. Nick had a contraband bottle of absinthe he smuggled in from France, and he wanted us all to try it. There were slotted spoons and sugar cubes. We all tasted it. To me, it tasted like gasoline, but it did make lamps and sunsets glow neon. I tried to decline a second glass, but Nick put it in my hand and held it to my lips. It felt good to be the center of his attention. I told you he doesn’t let people call him Nick. In high school, he had a growth spurt in 9th grade that caused his penis to double in size and width. He was bigger than most seniors. In the gym showers, he earned the nickname Nick the Dick. As reputations are wont to do, his new name traveled throughout the school. Contrary to what I believed at the time, it can be humiliating and painful to be the owner of a massive penis.

Nick used to talk to me about it in my bedroom.

“Chuck, I can’t have a girlfriend. I’ll never know if it’s me or my cock she wants. I’ll never know if she really likes me.”

“Well, I like you.” We were at that age where it didn’t matter how it happened, you just needed to get off. It started with me gagging on his dick every afternoon, and progressed to the absolute best sex of my life, when Nick the Dick would fuck my ass deeply. He even used to kiss me. He appreciated me letting him practice on me.

“Chuck, you’re a true friend. Thanks for letting me bone you, dude.”

What I wanted to say was, “I love you. I will be your fuck buddy forever.” What I said was, “Anything for a friend.”

So yeah, I secretly loved Nick the Dick but he never learned about it. I got over it.

Two glasses of Absinthe will cloud your judgment. The food was nearly ready when a joint started moving around the room. I didn’t hesitate to take two tokes. It would help my appetite, I reasoned.

Sirena was a lousy cook. The chicken was underdone, the zucchini was soggy, and the rice was crunchy. Many of the others at the table agreed, but we said nothing.

For dessert, Nick had quaaludes. I took one. The party moved downstairs. Clothes came off. Nick had a huge round bed big enough to fit eight of us. I had lost all ability to make smart decisions. I kissed strange women, fondled strange men, and watched Nikolas have intense sex with Sirena while somebody sucked my dull, average cock.

Nikolas made Sirena cum violently six or seven times. He couldn’t go all the way inside because he was too long. Before he could cum. Sirena begged him to stop.

“Nikolas, stop! You’re gonna rub my cervix raw!”

He kissed her and said he had a backup plan.

The next thing I know, he’s kissing me. His frustrated cock was covered in Sirena’s Vaginal fluids from multiple orgasms; the slimy dick was already pressing against my sphincter. “Nick the Dick and Chuck the Fuck buddy. Ready to make it happen, amigo?”

I nodded. He pressed hard until my uptight asshole relaxed. He was in; it felt great.

The orgy around us had come to a stop. Everyone watched amazed as Nick shoved inch after inch of his slippery dick into me. It was like riding a bicycle. I knew just how to bend and turn to let that monstrous cock go balls deep.

“Chuck, I can’t cum unless I kiss. Do you mind?”

“No. You can—“

Nick suffocated me with his tongue. The quaaludes were multiplying all the pleasurable sensations and muting any discomfort. Somebody handed me a smoking joint. I inhaled hard, then blew the smoke into Nikolas’s hungry mouth. We both blew smoke out our noses. That weed was the kind that reduced gravity. Soon, there was nobody but me and Nick the Dick floating twenty feet above the roof of the house.

I released my locked lips and said, “I love you, Nikolas.”

He didn’t hear or pretended not to. “Dude, I’m gonna cum soon.”

“Yes, please.” Back in high school, he always dropped his load in my sigmoid colon.

“Nice.” He loved that I knew what he wanted.

He picked up the pace and lengthened his strokes.

The room came back into focus. I loved the expression on Sirena’s face as she watched her husband bury himself completely inside me. He couldn’t do that with her. The back wall of her vaginal canal couldn’t possibly stretch enough, and she probably didn’t know anything about anal sex.

But I knew about the trap door at the rear of the rectum. I’m guessing Sirena didn’t. The transition from the rectum to the sigmoid colon is sort of a hook shape. If I could get Nick past it with a little twisting, it stayed open. Then he could go to town on me. It didn’t close right away like the rectum did. Nikolas was taking full advantage of the trap door. Looking around at the others I could tell they were curious about my bottomless asshole.

“Oh shit dude, this is it.”

“Do it, Nick, shoot it.”

I held him close and waited. He threw his head back and yelled, “Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh Chuck you’re so fuckin’ awesome, oh, oh!”

I felt a flood of jism flood my rectum and colon.

I didn’t cum. I didn’t need to. Having my ass filled with Nikolas’s sperm had given me an internal orgasm. I was still spasming when Nikolas pulled out.

He walked to the dresser, showing off his perfect ass. He lit a cigarette. When he turned to bring me one, his cock followed, and swung like a pendulum as he walked towards me in slow motion. It slapped a few inches above each knee. It was magnificent.

I was still in the prone position. I blew smoke rings while Nikolas rubbed my bottom.

“Dude you have the best ass. What’s your secret? Better yet, can you teach Sirena?”

I farted cum. Nikolas laughed. “I take it that’s a no.”

I smiled and took a drag.