The Campus Life (M/M)

casuce

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, I wasn't paying attention when I clicked post.

It was that time of year again – September – time to back to school. My name is Jack, I’m 22 years-old, and this is my story. I’ve been in college for three-years now, studying journalism. Writing, partying, and playing hockey accounts for pretty much all of my time, and this year seemed like it would be no different – except for one thing. For the past three-years, I’ve lived in a single room on campus. I never liked the idea of sharing a dorm with some stranger, and when I found out I’d been assigned a double room, it came as a bit of a shock. And so there I was, the night before moving day, scrambling to pack all of my stuff. I’d never been an organized guy, and by 2:00 AM, all I had left was to pack my hockey equipment – skates, helmet, padding, my stick, and a couple of jockstraps. I was finally done packing (which I’d been scrambling to do for the better part of the day), but something still wasn’t right. I peeled off my shirt, carefully tracing with my index finger the V shaped line extending from my abdomen towards the waistline of my jeans – my hockey training had paid off – and in another fluid motion, I pulled off my jeans, and crawled into bed, wearing nothing but a pair of black Calvin Klein briefs. At 22 years old, I was a pretty good looking guy.
No matter what I did, I just couldn’t sleep that night. I tossed and turned, yet sleep still continued to evade me. Who was I going to living with for the next 8 months? Would he be chill? Would we get along? Was he gonna be a pain in the ass? I mean, who the hell was this guy? I didn’t even have a name for him! My mind continued to run wildly, and sure enough, one thing led to another, and there I was – 3:00 AM on moving day, lying in bed with a massive hard-on. I was pretty well endowed for my age; I’d seen guys in the locker room staring. I was a good 7”, cut, and pretty thick too. Then it hit me. How am I gonna jerk-off with another guy in the room – or worse? Better savor it now, I guess. That night I had the best wank I’d ever had – that is, until I met my new roommate.
It was 8:00 AM when my alarm started to go off. I rolled out of bed, showered and dressed, then hit the road. My car was fully-loaded, gassed, and ready to go. Four-hours later, I was standing in front of the residence registrations desk. I had lots to unpack before I could do anything else, and at this rate, I was never gonna be done. The line for residence check-in wrapped around the corner of the building, and for the next hour, the line advanced at a snail’s pace. Then finally, it was my turn. The girl at the counter took my picture, handed me an ID card and room key, and I was off. I glanced down at my ID: Jack Nichols - Faculty of Arts – Room 305. The picture wasn’t bad either: blue eyes, short brown hair, broad shoulders, and an athletic build. I reached the parking lot, unlocked the trunk of my car, and started the long and tiring process of unpacking. Might as well start with the heavy stuff, I thought, as I heaved the disassembled pieces of my desk out of my car. The pieces were heavy and awkward, and I was half-way up the first flight of stairs to my room, when all of a sudden, the desk was lighter. “Hey man, you want some help carrying that thing?” “That’d be awesome, I’m Jack.” “I’m Matt”. I couldn’t see him, however, as the desk obstructed my line of sight. “You want help unpacking the rest of your stuff? I’ve got nothing else to do, I flew in from Montreal today, but apparently my stuff wasn’t put on the plane with me.” I though about Matt’s offer for a second. With two of us, the job would certainly be done faster. It might even be less painful. “Alright, we’ll go out for drinks after, I’ll buy – I’m in room 305, by the way.” Matt started to laugh, “I guess were roommates, Jack”, just then we arrived at a door marked Room 305. I unlocked the door, and we set the desk on the floor. For the first time, I got a good look at Matt. There was no other word for it – Matt was hot. He had blond hair, blue eyes, broad shoulders, was slightly taller than I was, and looked pretty strong.
Matt went to work on assembling the desk, while I continued to bring loads up from my car. In that time, I learned four things about Matt: he was 23 years-old, he was a competitive swimmer for the university team, he was studying engineering, and he had an amazing ass. “Pass me the screwdriver, Jack”, called Matt from under the desk. “It’s by your feet”, I called back. Matt stood up, and bent over to pick it up. His jeans were a little on the tight side, and hugged his ass when he bent over. I was pretty sure he was free-balling too. For a straight guy, my jeans were getting pretty tight by this point, and I had an obvious boner. Then Matt’s phone started to ring – it was the airline he’d flown with from Montreal calling with an update on his bags. “Fuck!”, Matt exclaimed, “My stuff’s lost in Europe, and they won’t be able to get it to me for another week!” Thinking to take his mind off things, I reminded him of the drink I still owed him. We’d both worked up quite a sweat, and I could tell Matt was thinking the same thing. Neither one of us was in any state to go out in. “Here, help yourself, I’ll lend you a change of clothes”, I told him, directing him to my duffle bag in the corner. I picked out a fresh shirt and a pair of jeans, and started to strip down to my underwear to change. Matt hesitated, and then did the same. I was right, he wasn’t wearing anything underneath his jeans. Matt looked at me sheepishly, and muttered something about packing all of his clean underwear. Matt had the biggest cock I’d ever seen, it was at least 8”! Then he bent over to root through my duffle bag of clothes. I couldn’t help but stare at his naked ass, it was perfect in every aspect. It must have looked like I’d shoved a flag pole down my pants; I could have sworn Matt’s eyes had been lingering on my crotch. Just then, he looked up from the duffle bag, and stared out the window overlooking the campus parking lot. “Nice view, huh Jack?” What was going on here? “Ya, pretty great”, I answered, sill staring at his ass. Was he talking about the window? Matt laid out the clothes he’d chosen on his bed, and slipped on my hockey jock of all things. He had a raging hard-on, and I could see the head of his cock poking out the leg hole. Matt finished dressing, and we headed out the door. It was Matt who broke the silence, “I’m pretty sure mine was bigger, Jack.” He winked, and off we went to get a drink. It was gonna be a good year.

Reactions: l0rdcastamere

casuce

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
CHAPTER TWO:

Matt and I both had a couple of drinks too many that night. He was a little drunk; I was little drunk – we had a hell of a time that night. It was late by the time we staggered back to Room 305. Neither one of us had mentioned our encounter earlier that evening – it seemed almost as though nothing had happened. I headed straight to my bed when we got back, and had already begun to strip off my sweaty clothes from the evening before the door had swung shut behind Matt. Matt walked over to his bed, and started to get ready for bed. Belt, socks, shirt, and finally jeans came off, leaving Matt standing there, once again, in nothing but my hockey jock. And with one last look at Matt’s ass as he climbed into bed, I turned off my bedside lamp.

The room was pitch black. I could hear Matt tossing and turning, and it didn’t sound like he was having much luck falling asleep either. The vent in our room made a slight rattling sound, making it difficult to sleep. I made a mental note to fix it in the morning – it was annoying, and made the room kind of cold. “Hey, Jack, you asleep yet?”, I heard Matt ask from across the room. “No”, I answered. “Do you mind if I borrow your laptop to watch a movie or something then? I can’t sleep at all”, Matt whispered back. “Go ahead man, I can’t sleep either”, I replied. Matt paused. “Better yet, bring your computer over here. We can both watch a movie.” I grabbed my computer from beside my bed, and crossed the room to sit on Matt’s bed. Thankfully it was dark, because I was kinda horny again.

Matt was sitting up in his bed, and had made room for me to sit. I sat down and handed Matt my computer, shifting to get comfortable. I could tell I was sitting on something, and so I pulled out whatever it was from underneath me. It was the jockstrap I’d given Matt to wear earlier; I gave it a wiff, and it smelt kinda musky. Once again, I had a raging boner. Matt was still busy looking for something to watch. Things were getting kinda tight down there, and I reached down to push my cock out the leg hole of my briefs where it had room to grow, all the while hoping the soft light from the computer wouldn’t give me away. Matt was busy checking out Netflix now. Evidently, Matt slept naked. The abandoned jockstrap proved just as much. The only thing separating us was the blanked I was now sitting on.

Matt was playing trailers now. Right on queue, the vent started up again. “You must be cold man, there’s room under the blanket. I’m not shy”, said Matt, and so I crawled under the blankets with him. Matt found a movie, and asked me to set the computer on his nightstand for both of us to see. I was lying on my side to see the screen with my back to Matt, who was also lying on his side. About half-way through the previews, I could feel Matt’s hand digging into my ass. He must have fallen asleep, and so I turned around to check and see. Nope. Matt was wide awake, and what was more, his hands were resting where I could see them. I couldn’t move my hands to see what it was, as I was busy keeping the computer from falling. I shifted in the bed to try and get comfortable again, but ultimately ended up just pressing harder up against the object. Then it dawned on me what the object was – it was Matt’s cock.

There I was, lying in bed with my roommate’s hard cock resting between my ass cheeks, and with the only thing separating us being the pair of red AussieBum briefs now hugging my ass and cock. Matt’s discarded jockstrap was lying to my right, and I was hornier than ever. Then Matt started to grind against me, moving his hips back and forth. Then he reached his hand down my briefs, and I could feel his cold hand on my ass – then cupping my balls. What the hell? Then there were two hands, and Matt’s head vanished beneath the covers. I felt my AussieBums slide down to my ankles, then something wet. Last night I’d been worried about jerking off with another guy in the room, and now I was getting a blow job from the same guy! Matt was really going to town down on my dick. He was sucking it hard like a straw sucking down the last bit of milkshake, all the while passing his tongue over the head of my cock like a lollipop. Then it stopped. We reposition ourselves, and threw the covers of our sweating bodies. Matt was now straddling my face, and I began to return the favor; sucking him massive 8” cut dick. Matt laid across my body and continued to suck me off, while I massaged his ass, and continued to return the favor. “You know, I could tell you were getting turned on when I was putting your desk together, right”, I heard Matt say. I stopped sucking for a moment – “You did?”. “Course I did, you could tell you were pitching a tent from a mile away? You need to cum dude.” And with that Matt, started sucking again. We flipped over, and he started to massage my ass and balls. Matt started to suck harder and faster, and I started to cum – one, two, three, four cumshots! Matt swallowed. “Finish me off now, Jack” I did my best to service all eight and a half inches of cock. I switched from blowjob to handjob for a second, and just then, Matt heaved and shot his load in my face. He started to laugh, “Sorry man, didn’t mean to catch you in the crossfire. Here, let me clean you up.” Matt slipped my AussieBums of my ankles, and proceeded to mop up my face. It wasn’t until noon when I woke up the next day that I finally left Matt’s bed...for now.

Reactions: l0rdcastamere