The Candidate.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I sat there in my small apartment in Lincoln Park that I pay a small fortune for watching Jack Peters announce that he's running for the US Sentate. Now, Jack Peters is sort of the equivalent of Illinois' JFK Jr. His father Michael was Governor from 1980-1988, a Republican... but a good one. He managed to maintain a sense of decency during the Reagan years. Michael Peters had three children from his first marriage, which ended when his first wife died in 1970, all girls. Michael met Jack's mother and they got married in 1974, barely nine months later (close enough for very loud whispers) their only child comes along.

His father made headlines when in 1992, he endorsed Bill Clinton for president, and announced he was leaving the republican party. I never really knew too much about the Peters family... apart from what I've read in gossip mags. Jack was kind of dorky, skinny, glasses... then college happened. Jack was seven years older than me, but we both attended the University of Chicago. He went onto Stanford Law... but enough of his bio.

The thing is, he grew up nicely. A few years back, he went of a vacation to Hawaii with some Law School friends and the press (who was stalking some now-hasbeen celebrity) took a picture. The result was the creation of a new sex symbol. He was about 6 foot tall, broad shoulders, lean waist, a fan of light hair across his chest, a nice trail... not that I noticed or anything. His celebrity grew, despite his constant comments on not wanting attention, because he was a private citizen, the wealth and stature of his family, and their connections made him fodder. Everytime he was with someone... they were married, dating, separating, pregnant... all the space of a week. But when he turned 30 in 2005 a few more eyebrows started to raise over the fact that he had never seemed to be involved with a woman for more than a month. So naturally the question arose everytime a good-looking man is perpetually single...Is he gay?

Anyway... I'm watching on the screen, he has a real presence to him. I heard the words "very presidential" exit my mouth, even though I was alone. "Ladies and gentlemen of the great state of Illinios, the state I was born and raised in, the state that I was raised to love. I am announcing today that I am seeking the Democratic nomination to be your next United States senator" The crowd goes wild. I watch his face, either he wants this bad, or he's one hell of an actor. I had just finished working for a newspaper as a cadet journalist... thankfully some strings got pulled, and I managed to get a job with a big national weekly newsmagazine. I had a month off in between, so I decided to volunteer. His campaign.

As expected, Jack's announcement sent all other democrats fleeing, and the nomination was as sure as his.

--- more coming ----

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I walked into a very hectic office in downtown Chicago. I hear bits and pieces of about 30 conversations and people sweep past. Eventually I made my way through the crowd until I find someone who vaguely looked like a receptionist. I half-shouted "My name is Will Andrews. I have an appointment with a Mary Scovel" She nods... probably been there long enough to realise that speaking in that room is a pointless exercise.

I get ushered to a quieter corner, where a very efficient woman in an equally efficient power suit stands up and shakes my hand. "So, I read over your resume. It's good" Her expression hasn't changed... but I get the feeling she likes me already. "We need someone to deal with the press. Just a simple press secretary kinda job" "Sorry? Press Secretary? I'm just here to volunteer for a month" She looks up, again her expression doesn't shift... but I'm starting to fear this woman... "Listen, you've got the skills, we need someone young. We aren't asking you to go on Meet the Press. Just someone who can draft press releases, and track media reports" "Yeah, I get that, but I have to start another job in a month... with a very big magazine... this is my break as a journalist" She smiles... I want vanish into thin air "Look, I'll make you a deal. You work for a month for us, you want to go... you can go. But if you stay, after we win this thing, I'll give you a even bigger break" I feel all excited and sick. "Alright Ms Scovel I'll do it" "Will it's first name terms around here... so it's Mary OK?" She picks up her phone, dials three numbers. "Hi, yep. Sure" she hangs up "OK Will, I need you to meet someone". She stood up, the crowd parted like Moses parting the Red Sea, we walked to a small set of stairs and up to an office. She knocks I hear a voice on the other side "Come in". Sitting behind the desk is Jack Peters. I thought "Jesus... he's even hotter in the flesh. Great cheekbones, amazing eyes... christ those lips!" I realise I'm kind of staring. We get introducitons out of the way. Just as I'm about to leave, he walks over to let me out. He puts his hand on my shoulder... I turn around. He smiles at me, "Will, tomorrow the real game begins. We hit Springfield, Decatur and Champaign-Urbana. Real mix, I want you to travel with me for the first few days" I built up the courage to respond "I have to ask. Why me?" "Because you offered to volunteer" I nodded my head and he shut the door behind me. My mind started to wander "Good god! Was he flirting with me? No... those rumours are far too good to be true"

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I got home, completely stunned by what had just happened. I threw my bag and jacket on the couch and wandered into the bathroom. I got into the shower, and the steam... the soap. I usually avoid jerking-off in the shower, but I couldn't help myself. I wasn't thinking about anyone really, just a series of erotic events from my life.

I will admit for the past few months, having the distinct impression of being watched. I certainly wasn't ashamed of what I had, a good strong body, good face and I've done OK in the trousers too. Suddenly, I was just about to finish, when I looked out of my bathroom window to see someone else jerking off. "OH MY GOD! He was looking at me! He seems a little surprised, but I turn and face the window and work slowly and with some extra pressure. This exhibitionist streak comes out every now and again, and it was really turning me on. I eventually come, rubbing my hand over my chest. About 15 seconds after I finish, the blind closes.

I spend most of the night figuring out who this guy might be and what he really looks like.. given I could see so little detail.

I go to bed early, I have to be ready to be picked up to go to Midway at 6am.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My alarm goes off at 5am, but I don't notice until 5:40. I go into panic mode, I brush my teeth and wash my hair at the same time. Had the horrible sensation when you put dry clothes on wet skin. I made it down stairs with about 30 seconds to spare. A black SUV pulled up, I opened the front door, I heard a voice from the back. "Will come back here with me" I turn and Jack is sitting relaxed into the corner of the seat, wet hair, open necked white shirt. Wow he really looked like something out of GQ.

I sit down, smile politely. I lean out of the back seat as I shut the door, I see a guy walking down the street in a tshirt and sweats... there's something familiar about him... oh shit! I have a flashback to the night before.

The slam the door hard. Jack looks up "What's the matter?" "Oh, nothing, just don't realise my own strength" Jack smiles then looks down on his speech. After a very bumpy flight we arrive in Springfield. Jack walks up to me, "Will, this is the speech for the UofI tonight... tell me what you think OK?" How the hell did this happen? 24 hours ago I was sitting on the red line train to volunteer to answer phones and lick stamps... now I seem to be advising a US Senate candidate. And he's cute!

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
After a busy day of watching Jack whore himself to the people of Illinois, we arrive in Champaign, and the University. He had asked me to look over the speech, I saw a completely dull and uninspiring speech. I made a few changes, and handed it to him in the corridor. He looked down and scanned it, he looked back up at me... he winked then walked out to the rapturous applause.

I stayed in the corridor listening, until he got to my favourite line. He delivered it perfectly, the response of the crowd was awesome. I felt my own little sense of achievement. The small crowd headed to a reception room. I was tired, and went to my room in the small university hotel.

I was laying down half asleep, when the phone rang. "Will it's Jack, can you come up for a second?" I was out the door before he finished speaking. I walked down the hall, knocked the door hadn't been closed, I could see steam coming from the bathroom. Jack walks out in a only a towel. My lord, he's done even more work. It's still broad and lean, but it looks really tight too. Trying to disguise a growing erection, while trying not to stare is hard work. He carries on completely unaware. "Will, those changes were fantastic. Mary told me about the deal you and she made" He picks up a robe, he turns away from me to switch between the two... but facing a mirror. I look away. "Will... up here?" "I appreciate the compliment, but the deal was made for a good reason" "Oh I know, I can't begrudge anyone's ambition, but I think you'll find good reasons to stay with me... uh us" This is when I'm sure he's flirting, I decide to give him a taste of his own medicine "Us?" He knows he's been caught out "Yes Will... us".

"Tomorrow is back to Chi-town, for a few days, but I'm going to my parent's vacation place on the Lake for a strategy session. I want you there too Will" "Of course Jack, whatever you need" "Be careful Will, I may hold you to that one day".

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A small convoy of black SUVs head into the Peters family estate on the shores of Lake Michigan.

Everyone stands in the foyer... waiting to be told where to go. Jack walks out "alright everyone, half of you will be in the east wing, and the rest up here with me" Mary and a maid take the other half off to their rooms, Jack takes us up into the family bedrooms. My God, I can't help think all the people that have walked these halls. I get lost in my thoughts, Jack has to stop me physically "whoa there, you're in here" I walked into this room with an amazing view "I think I could get used to this" "OK Will, we'll do lunch really soon, I'm across the hall if you need anything"

I have a rest and walk downstairs toward the dining room where a great spread has been put out. We eat, then walk to a big den where computers and maps are set up. I've always liked politics, but this side is almost fun. Before we know it, it's 9:30. Mary stands up "Alright kids, lets hit the kitchen. But fun and games start again tomorrow at 10" Everyone files out except for Jack and myself. "Not hungry Will?" "After the lunch we had?" "Yeah, I get you" "You want a drink?" "Yeah, what you got?" "Um... take your pick" Jack opens up the cabinet to show the best drinks collection I've ever seen "So what's your poison, sweet, sharp?" "Hmmm how about the vodka bottle and two shot glasses" "Good man"

Time progresses, we both are getting very drunk. Everyone else has gone to bed. The conversation progresses, getting into more dangerous territory. Jack is now sitting next to me on the sofa. "So what happened between you and that model? She was hot" "Oh Sarah... the papers made that out to be more than it was, I've known her since I was 4" Ah... my mind ticks over... but I don't say a word.

"So Will you got someone girlfriend... boyfriend?" "Me? neither" "Neither suggests a capacity for for than one option" "Yeah, it does" "Oh so you're... um..." "Bi?" "Yeah... bi" "That's really good you can just say it like that" "What about you?" I cannot believe what my mouth is saying "Like I said, the papers say too much. I think I should go to bed" FUCK FUCK FUCK my internal monologue is cursing the creation of vodka.

We both wander upstairs, oddly silent. I go into my room, I turn, Jack smiles weakly at me "Good night Will" Before I can respond Jack has gone inside.

I stumble around getting undressed, I can't be bothered so just slide into bed naked. I'm just dozing off, and I hear a knock on the door. I sleepily call out "Yeah... come in" the door opens and I see Jack in his pyjama pants and open robe in the light of the hall. I think I can see a tear running down his cheek. "Will?"...

--- More to come----

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Suddenly very aware of my nakedness, I struggle for more bedclothes. Jack just walks over silently and sits on the bed, for what seems like an eternity, he says nothing and just stares out. I can't quite figure out what to do - plus the size of what's going on is beyond me. This is a very well known person - sitting on my bed looking incredibly sad. Just when I'm about to ask Jack what the matter is. He turns, but instead looks down at my exposed chest, then slowly raises his head, and then places his hand on the chest. I jump out of sheer nervousness. Jack pulls back "Oh God... I'm so sorry. I don't know what...." He starts to cry. If possible I feel even more awkward "Jack, don't be. It's just one of those things" "The thing is... it's not. It's THE thing" All I can think is, "if he's this open with me after knowing me a week... how the hell will he survive Washington?" Jack has his head in his hands "I known I was gay since I was six... I tried everything short of electro-shock to change it. It goes against everything I've ever believed in... but I couldn't accept it. I knew my family couldn't, so I lived a lie" I gently stokes Jack's back "I can't begin to understand what that pressure is like. You really think you can manage this and run?" "I want to run and win. But I know I can't win as a gay man. Even if I've finally come to admit it to myself, I can't be effective with that over my head" I feel my blood pressure rise "Jack, you are going to run, and you're going to win" I give him a quick peck on the side of the cheek. He looks at me, and we both know what's going to happen.

He leans in, and we kiss softly at first then building in intensity. I start to feel his hands wandering all over my chest and shoulders. I slip his robe off, exposing his taut torso. I look down to notice a significant tenting in his pj pants. His hands have already found my erection, he slowly pumps the shaft, tickling his fingers over the head, we both let "oh yes" "more". He slides off his pants, and I look down, it's a nice one... and it has a foreskin! I reach down and pinch the skin "I wasn't expecting that" "Well my mother is Italian remember" "Oh yeah" We continue to kiss and slowly grind our cocks together. I let my fingers play with his very sensitive nipples. I still cannot believe what I'm doing. We nuzzle into each other's necks, one leg draped over the other, breathing in the same breath. The intimacy of the moment is the sexiest part of all. "Will, I'm going to come soon" "Hang on, I want us to go together" I lie next to him and we roll over to be face to face, he pumps me, I pump him. We come together, panting bathed in each other's cum. We kiss deeply. A when Jack is about to go back to his room, he leans down and whispers to me "That was wonderful. You know, I've never been fucked before" He stands, winks and walks back to his room.

Little did I know what was ahead of me.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I woke up the next morning, aware of what was on my stomach, I head into the shower. I dress, and hope to god I make it down stairs without being alone with Jack. It's so hard for me, I think he's intelligent and gorgeous... but he's a closet case running for the US Senate. God, I all I can think is "This has disaster written in 16 languages on it".

I make it downstairs, I chat with a few of the strategy people. Mary wanders over "How was your night?" I scream internally "Not bad, slept like a log" "After the booze you two hit, I'm not surprised" "Is Jack up yet?" "Of course, he went for a run at 6:30" Typical.

I manage to avoid Jack until we're at the cars. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn to face him, his hand doesn't move. He looks at me almost adoringly - good lord, for someone in the closet... he isnt doing a good job. "Will, last night was amazing. Does this make things, strange for you?" YES YES IT DOES!!! "No Jack... these things happen. Come on then, we can't have people talking now can we?" He smiles and walks to the head car.

Mary walks past me "What was that about?" I feign ignorance "Oh... nothing just had a good talk last night" "Hmm". The cars peel off in different directions, I get dropped back at my apartment. I pick up a newspaper and unroll it once inside. Jack is on the front cover, with a poll showing him leading all the republicans by nearly 20%. I start to laugh, the nervous pressure of what had happened being released.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The new morning, I shower as usual, but this time I'm too tired and running very late - so can't give the neighbour another show.

I make it to the nearby gym and do a quick workout... I suddenly feel the need to look as good as I can. My brain and my... whatever are not exactly in sych at the moment.

I head into the office, Mary flies out of at me as if she's a Harry Potter character. I swear I actually covered my head. "Thank God you're here, something's come up and we need to give Jack something on this" "OK what it this something?" "Representative Johnson is going to challenge Jack saying he's got nothing to run on besides his name and looks" "Johnson's a tough bastard" "Tell me about it, he knows all our tricks because I ran his last four campaigns" "Shit. Does he actually have anything besides his name and his looks?" The look Mary gave me was this weird combination of shock (I actually said it) and confusion...as if she'd never really thought about it before. "That really isn't the issue. It's whether he can win, he doesn't have a lot of official experience... but he's certainly got everything else we need" "Tell me about it..." "What Will?" "Oh... nothing"

Twenty mintues later I was sitting in my cubicle when the phone rang. It startled me, since I don't remember having a phone on this desk. I find it Jack is on the other end "Will, can you come up here for a bit?" I make it upstairs and Jack shuts the door and locks it behind me.

He pins me up against the wall, kissing my mouth, my neck and working my ears. He's getting all animalistic - He moans "Oh God... I want you so badly. I jerked off four times yesterday thinking about you" If wasn't hard before... I was now. He stops and slowly slides down and undoes my pants, pulling them down with my underwear in one foul swoop. He starts to suck my cock like some kind of animal with it's last meal. I can't take this all in... he's sucking so hard my eyes might pop out of my head. He then slows down and looks me right in the eyes. He starts to swirl his tongue over my knob, I feel the orgasm coming. I whisper "I'm going to go" He just gets faster... I shoot into his mouth. He stands up, and I kiss him, tasting my own product. I start to rub his crotch. He whispers "Sorry, I don't have time... that was just for you" He kisses me, then unlocks the door and walks out.

Jesus tapdancing Christ.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I sit down with Mary and work out a statement for Jack to give tonight before a charity gala at the Field Museum. I was invited, but I was too tired for that, so I called it a day at 4pm and pretty much passed out as soon as I hit the pillow.

I wake up... slowly, hearing a dull thud, get louder and more persistent. I open my eyes to see that it's very dark. I look at my alarm clock, and see that it's well past 11. Wow... I slept for nearly 6 hours.

I stagger out toward the door, putting lights on as I go. I look through the peep-hole. My God... it's Jack.

I open the door, and remains outside, leaning against the door frame. "Hey Will" "Jack if you dare say "I was just passing"" He laughs "No, I came by because I wanted to see you" "Well then, you'd better come in then". He walks in. Looks at the view toward the lake "Nice" "It's not a 3 millioner on North Michigan... but it'll do. How was the thingy?" "The thingy? Oh... it was as these things always are. Either I'm scamming people for money or I'm scamming them" "And people say the philanthropic spirit is dead. Do you want a drink?... coffee?" "Yeah, whatever you're having" I walk into the kitchen, and I realise something. I feel really comfortable with him. Under normal circumstances... I could see something happening, but this one? I doubt it.

I give him a small tumbler of sprite with little bit of vodka. "I'm not sure if I should apologise for this morning or not" "Neither do I really. It was really unexpected, but of course really nice too" "Will... I really cannot get you out of my mind. You know (he looks away... a little embarassed) I think about you all the time" "Four times yesterday I believe" "Plus 3 today" "Busy. Jack, I like you. I mean I actually like YOU. But I don't think I could do something serious when your profile is so high, and you're being in the closet" "Will, don't for a second think that I don't understand what you're figuring out. But just for tonight, do you think you could pretend?" The sincerity in his eyes is just too much for me.

We slowly lean in toward each other and start to kiss. Hands and mouth start to wander. Breathlessly, Jack says "Show me the bedroom" We get up and walk toward the bedroom, shedding clothes, but the kiss barely breaking. We fall onto the bed, finally removing socks and underwear, now completely naked and free. We roll around, both sober, both taking in every sensation that this situation is offering. I reach down and play with his thick foreskin, sliding it up and down, feeling the slight trickle of pre-cum on my hand. Jack kisses down me, until he has my cock entirely in his mouth. I swing around until I have Jack's in mine. After a couple of minutes, Jack climbs back up toward me, and whispers in my ear. "Fuck me Will... please" "Are you sure?" "I've never been so sure in my life"

I grab and condom, and Jack lies on his back, and he rolls the condom down over my cock with his mouth. Making it wet, I quickly grab a little pump of something. I move in between his legs, I line my cock up and lie down, pushing slightly forward until I feel the pressure give. Jack's hands grip my back "Are you ok?" "Yes... keep going" I slowly start to pump into him. He constantly pulls me down to kiss me, or my neck. He pulls his legs up and wraps them around me, it pulls me in closer and deeper into him.
"Oh God, Will. I don't want this to end" I go on, my hands sliding down, grazing cock, now almost running precum. I sit up, staying inside him. I grab his cock, while I push forward. I pump until he delivers a deep and powerful orgasm. Cum shoots everywhere. I put his legs on my shoulder, stand to pump more quickly "Yeah Will, fuck me hard. I want your big fat cock to cum inside me" That's all it took, I come, shuddering and shaking and collapse into his arms. We lazily kiss each other... we stay this way until morning.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I woke with dawn.

Gazing over - it hit me... I just had sex with one of the most famous people in America... and a Senate candidate. But I couldn't help it... I think I may be falling hard for him.

He stirs, his lean slightly hairy body twisting. "Morning" "Hi... well, we're going to be late. Shouldn't you organise a way to get out before anyone cottons on" "God... I just want to lie here all day" My God I wanted him to..." I kiss him on the forehead -"...we can't pretend now" I suddenly realised I was doing this, not because I was confused - but because I wanted to protect him.

I went to the kitchen (ette) and got a bowl of cereal. I heard the shower running. When it finishes he walks out in a towel - I wanted to pounce on him right there. "Hey did you see my other sock?" "As if you can't afford to miss one" He sticks his tongue out and goes into the bedroom.

"Seriously Jack, we need to get you out of here" "Will, I'm tired of it" "Jack, you and I both know this is toxic for a campaign... call for a car" He gives me a swift peck on the lips "I know..." he then proceeds to call for his car.

Once he leaves I look out toward the lake... I open up my email... "Oh shit"

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My blood ran cold when I read the anonymous email.

---.... I know you and Jack Peters are having a fling. Call me on 596-4493 to find out what you need to do to help him.....-----

Who the hell would have found out?!?! Someone on the staff? A neighbour.... but how would they find out my email?

I get on my train and run into the office. "Mary is Jack in yet?" "Yeah... he's been here since 8 why?" "Something's come up...." I run toward his office "but.... why aren't you" - I virtually knock down the door. "Will, jesus, I know you like me.... but this is ridic..." I put the print out in front of him. The blood drains from his face. "Any ideas?" "Haven't a clue - but I haven't called them yet" "You better do it now...." he presses on the intercom... "Mary make sure no one comes in here until I say so ok?" I look at him slightly annoyed "Yeah... 'cause that wouldn't cause any suspicion at all" "Alright - just dial the number" A crackly voice answers "Yes" "I believe you were expecting my call" "Oh yes, Will isnt it?" "Yes.... want do you want" "We want what's best for all people in this country. We think Jack Peters will be a great Senator" "Then why send such a threatening email?" "You think this is just about Jack Peters?" "Oh no, this is about all gay and lesbian people out there. We need ambassadors out there for our cause" "You have got to be kidding" Jack looks on - increasingly nervous. "No doubt Mr Peters is there with you?....I take that lack of answer as a yes" I notice a bead of sweat running down his brow "If Mr Peters does not publicly confirm that he's gay by the end of the primaries.... we'll out him two days before the election day in November. No candidate, no matter how much money, or fame will survive a shock like that, that close to the election" "How can you do that?" "This is the right thing to do Will" "What proof do you have?" "Sufficed to say... we have ways - never thought he'd be a bottom though" The phone hangs up.

I return the reciever, feeling nauseated beyond belief. I recount to Jack the exact demand. "Can I call their bluff?" "Jack... they weren't bluffing - they knew details of what happened last night" "How?" "I honestly don't know... but this has to be handled" "What if I became more visible among the gay community - fundraisers?" "It won't be enough...they know what they're doing.... and most importantly, what they want"

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Jack and I ended up wasting an entire trying to figure out who could know such intimate details. It wouldnt be someone on the campaign... but I haven't said a word to anyone... and it's not exactly likely that Jack'd say anything.

Mary is getting increasingly worried and buzzes every 10 minutes. "Jack, I think I better get out of here, let things carry on as normal. I'll try to work things out from home" "Will... I'm so sorry this has happened" I wanted to kiss him so badly... but all my sensors are up. So I just quickly grab his hand and smile.

I walk out calmly, straight past Mary... who is busy shouting at a volunteer.

I get home... I must have read the email 30 times trying to find some clue in it, I replayed the phone call over and over... nothing.

I need a shower. I get in, rinse myself off... but can't help but let the tension of today turn into a kind of horny thing. I need release, I slowly reach down and soap up - stroking slowly - I picture everything Jack and I have done - and I come to a knee-buckling orgasm. I clean off and get of the shower with a still raging hard-on and I look over to see my old-friend polishing one off across the way. I can see him roll back in pleasure and shut the blinds. "Bizarre"

I sit there in loose track pants... trying to figure it out. Does he have any choice now? He could drop out... but then people would ask even more questions, he could come out and hope for the best.... but however liberal Illinois is, I don't see an openly gay Senator getting by. They've trapped him.

A few minutes later my phone rings. I see it's from him - I get paranoid... is he being recorded? Bugger it "hey" "I didn't want to go to bed without talking to you" "thanks, I really didnt want to either... but" "I know" "I'm thinking, perhaps things would be easier for you if I left the campaign, my presence is too big a burden" "Look, the way I look at it, they've got me trapped - the primary is in 3 weeks. I have to make a decision by then, either way - I don't want to do this without you... that is, if you want to do it with me" I want to throw-up and cry for joy all at once "Mary will castrate me on site Jack, you know it" "Yeah... but until you lose them" We laugh... we need it. "... see you tomorrow then?" "Yes Jack".

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My phone rings early.

I roll over, jesus - it's 5:30.

Jack is on the other end... "Hey Will it's me" "Jack... you know I like you, but it's 5:30 in the morning man!" "I know, I'm sorry - but I was curious if you wanted to come with me to get out of the city" "Now? arent you planning a campaign trip to Springfield?" "Yes, but I've cleared the schedule from this afternoon to until Sunday night - I want to get out of it... need to clear my head" "But why would I come? "I said I wanted you there" "Well, whats the plan?"

A car pulls up at 7am - freshly showered - he looks up and sees the same guy in the grey sweats walking past him. He's familiar again... but I cannot work it out. Anyway - I'm in the car on the way to Midway and I board the plane. I deliberately avoided too much interaction with Jack and worked in the front of the plane with the strategy team.

After a day of watching people warm to him - I couldn't help thinking of what this could not only cost him, but the country. I went to the airport and saw a private jet on the tarmac next to the campaign jet. Mary walks over to me "well looks like you're providing much more valuable advice. Here's some files I wanted to get him to look over" Jack gestures over the smaller plane. I board and make myself comfy. Jack walks in "I couldnt wait to get you alone" I stand up and we kiss. "By the way.... where the hell are we going?" He smiles. Very unromantically, I manage to fall asleep. Only to be woken by a hand rubbing my shoulders. Waking up on that plane, being completely alone and isolated with him.... It was perfect. I see the plains of the mid-west have been replaced with mountains. Noticing my gazing, he looks over "we're going to a friend's place in Teluride".

The plane lands and a big black SUV is waiting. Only when in the car does it hit - Telluride in summer... no celebs around. No celebs = no paparazzi.

"Will we need time, and I need time"