You know I won`t get it! ;)

EDIT: I GET IT, now!:):):)

Last edited:

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to have the same response as David Mitchell, but I've learned to let it slide. I just think of my happy place and the red mist clears.

I can't say the same about 'niche' and 'clique', however. Can everyone stop mispronouncing them? Thanks in advance.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I used to have the same response as David Mitchell, but I've learned to let it slide. I just think of my happy place and the red mist clears.

I can't say the same about 'niche' and 'clique', however. Can everyone stop mispronouncing them? Thanks in advance.

Ha! Brilliant.
I love David Mitchell and his cute little pink cheeks.

Yeh...it's neesh and cleek innit? Not nitch and click. :mad:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeh...it's neesh and cleek innit? Not nitch and click. :mad:

It depends on context for me, though I always pronounce clique as click, I usually say neesh before words like marketing or publication, but nitch if referring to an architectural feature.

When I hear "I could care less", my response is almost invariably "Really? How much less could you really care, then?" It throws 'em off and suddenly it's as if a bulb went off in their dim, dank brains.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think i've ever heard someone say "I could care less" - if I had heard someone say that I am quite sure I would remember the uncontrollable desire to kill it would bring on.

When I hear "I could care less", my response is almost invariably "Really? How much less could you really care, then?" It throws 'em off and suddenly it's as if a bulb went off in their dim, dank brains.
Same, altho I feel a bit guilty, and wonder if I'm missing something...or if they are just genuinely stupid. :redface:

I also feel like saying "You certainly could, :wink:".