The cervix bump...

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just wondering how many guys routinely have to change their drilling angle to keep from hitting their GFs cervix? I've sometimes ignored this and both my lover and I end up pretty sore after long sessions. :headache:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, I have to do this all the time. Take your time and see which positions work best, it's worth it.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hitting her cervix hurts you? I've had girls complain but I've never had any discomfort (other than her putting a stop to things).

It's easy to adjust without much effort. I'd rather have her enjoy it than seeing how deep I can go.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hitting her cervix hurts you? I've had girls complain but I've never had any discomfort (other than her putting a stop to things).

It's easy to adjust without much effort. I'd rather have her enjoy it than seeing how deep I can go.

Yeah I've never had it hurt me either, but I definitely have hurt her many accidental times in the past and been yelled at and had my thighs pushed away. :tongue:

To the OP: no need to change position at all really. Just don't penetrate as deep and slow down a little. Also you might have to adjust the angle depending on your and her shape.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I've "bottomed out" with pretty much every female that I've ever been with so it is not an issue of how deep that I can go... but rather the fact that I was bruised and sore the next day... I recall years ago that I had a girlfriend who used a diaphram and I refused to have sex with her because I hated wrestling with the frisbee, so she went on the pill and that worked out.... I always change positions/angles during sex as it would get pretty boring after a while. My "quicky" is at least 20 minutes and most of the time I get busy for hour hour minimum. Not trying to brag, it may be a medical problem, but the ladies really seem to like it. lol

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've "bottomed out" with pretty much every female that I've ever been with so it is not an issue of how deep that I can go... but rather the fact that I was bruised and sore the next day... I recall years ago that I had a girlfriend who used a diaphram and I refused to have sex with her because I hated wrestling with the frisbee, so she went on the pill and that worked out.... I always change positions/angles during sex as it would get pretty boring after a while. My "quicky" is at least 20 minutes and most of the time I get busy for hour hour minimum. Not trying to brag, it may be a medical problem, but the ladies really seem to like it. lol

I've been sore the next day but it's always been from rubbing the skin raw - too much in and out, in and out, and in and out. Dont get me wrong, if the moment's right, I'm OK with my cock getting abraded. I've knocked out diaphrams and a cervical cap. But, here's the deal, I've never, ever been bruised from hitting a girl's cervix. I can't imagine how much pain a girl would have had to put up with to bruise a cock.

Dude, where is your cock bruised? I just don't get it.

Remember, it's not the hammer that gets damaged when you miss the nail.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My girlfriend's cervix is too easy to hit. Ever since we've been together, every time we have sex I'm up against it.

I think her vagina is shorter than some women's, and I'm longer than the average guy, but we usually have to do different positions. I love when she's yelling out from it though, although it gets to be too much from her and she starts to pull away to make it stop.

Jean-Paul

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most times, my girl and I are fine, but on some occasions, she'll ask me to "hitch up", which means come up higher on her, and that seems to help, putting more friction on the clitoris and less deep in.

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hit my girlfriend's cervix well before going balls deep, so that is not an option. I have to compensate with a scooping type motion (i.e., starting the stroke with my cock aiming downwards, penetrating slowly straight forward and exiting the vagina with an upward motion). My stroke is much more shallow, only using the first 5 inches of my cock (my gf has a shallow vagina).

Face it, having a big cock has its downfalls. It would be nice to go all out with a straight forward, balls deep, vicious thrusting motion but in the process of jamming her cervix I will probably tear her in two. If you care for your mate adjust your stroke, the nerves in her cervix will probably send pain signals to the brain (though a minority of women will enjoy the sensation, they don't want it bruised). I have a back full of scratches to remind me to pull back and avoid bottoming out.

Reactions: mako shark

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Face it, having a big cock has its downfalls. It would be nice to go all out with a straight forward, balls deep, vicious thrusting motion ...

Agreed. I think the natural instinct for most men is to want to thrust it all the way in, so it can be quite frustrating to have to hold back. It was an acute problem with one ex-girlfriend of mine in particular, and our sex life was pretty unsatisfying (for both of us) as a result.

Steve

Jean-Paul

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed. I think the natural instinct for most men is to want to thrust it all the way in, so it can be quite frustrating to have to hold back. It was an acute problem with one ex-girlfriend of mine in particular, and our sex life was pretty unsatisfying (for both of us) as a result.

Steve

Been there!