Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Feminine Women are Women[/FONT]
with Strong Female Characteristics

Anticipation For Sex

Take a crowd of men, women and children. Ask a man to look at the crowd. In a few seconds he will spot all the feminine women with perky big breasts and slender curves. Without realizing, he skipped the men, the older people, the children and the obese women.
It is simply nature at work. He didn't search on purpose for the feminine women. He didn't have to concentrate to find them. Nature programmed him this way.
A man will scan the people around him to search for women among them. That is his natural instinct and the purpose of his being. Nature has made his task a bit easier by giving visibly distinct features (characteristics) to women. These distinct features are pre-programmed in a man's brain. He doesn't have to think or try to remember them.

Strong female characteristics (traits):
  • gentle facial features
  • big eyes (mascara)
  • small nose
  • big lips (lipstick)
  • small jaw and chin
  • small slender neck
  • small shoulders
  • small slender arms and hands
  • big breasts with big nipples
  • small back and small waist
  • relatively big hips and bubble-butt
  • protruding genitals with big engorged inner and outer labia
  • firm curvy legs
  • small slender feet
The above characteristics are what makes a woman feminine. It is a combination of smaller versus bigger body parts. When all these female characteristics are emphasized in a certain woman, men will favor her above one with less pronounced features. She satisfies his instinct by confirming that he is dealing with a true woman.

Don't forget: woman = pleasure,
the more female characteristics (like big breasts)
the more a man anticipates pleasure.

The next page illustrates how this principle is also valid for women and their preference for men with stronger male characteristics.

*======*======*======*======*======*======*======*
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Masculine Men are Men[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]with Strong Male Characteristics[/FONT]

Anticipation For Sex

Strong male characteristics
  • square bodylines
  • wide shoulders
  • bigger hands
  • bigger muscles, and...
  • yes, a larger penis.
These characteristics (traits) are what makes a man masculine. When all these characteristics are emphasized in a certain man, women will favor him above one with less pronounced features. He satisfies her instinct by confirming that she is dealing with a true masculine man.

Nature programmed women to look for such masculine features. It is not their choice, it is their instinct. A woman is attracted to men because men represent sex and security.

The larger a man's penis,
the more he stands out as a true man, the higher her anticipation for sex and protection.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Therefore it is ridiculous to say penis size only matters to some women. It matters to all (normal) women just like a man's voice matters. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Women consider a deeper voice more masculine, I don't think anyone disagrees with that. (Read "Boom and Bust" at nature.com or "Seduce her in an elevator" at Men's Health.) So why would anyone disagree with the fact that women consider a bigger penis more masculine? Accept it.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

I think this is a bunch of crap. I don't believe that men look at every women as a future mother of their children. Any more than I believe women think men should always supply them with security.

[/FONT]

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Its about half crap...

Your beliefs not withstanding, research show that All men from all cultures respond with the most interest to a female silhouette wit a .7 waist to hips ratio.
(waist measurement .7 of hips measurement)

Given the vast cultural differences among the men tested, the only reasonable conclusion is that men are WIRED to be most excited by this ratio because it happens to reflect fitness for surviving childbirth in our nomadic ancestors.

Men are not consciously looking at Women as potential mothers... they are genetically wired to respond to woemn who show the signs of fertility, health, ability.
This is why men are attracted to "younger" women... its NOT their age... Its NOT their youth...
Its that men are naturally attracted to women of child bearing age.

So- yes, absolutely... men and women are genetically wired to respond to certain cues in potential mates.
It has even been shown people have certain "types" of body odor... and that women overwhelmingly are attracted to men whose body odor 'type' is NOT like their own... ( Women are seeking genetic diversity-- don't want to mate unwittingly with a relative)

That is what drives attraction...

That does not mean that personality, intellect and humor don't play into mate selection, too...

Certainly our mental response is as important a factor as is our biological response.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
what is "your kind"?

Research suggests that, under the right conditions, nearly all males of many species will engage in homosexual couplings...

However... a small percentage actually show a marked preference for the same gender or will only mate with the same gender.

Evolutionary biologists are not entirely sure why this behavior evolved and persists.

However, recent studies do suggest that birth order plays into the likelihood of being gay... this could mean that in families with lots of male children, increasing likelihood of homosexuality among younger sons acts to reduce competition for inherited status, wealth and position...

That is... the gay son probably won't make a lot of grandchildren that would dissipate family assets.

Of course... that is only conjecture... and it doesn't explain homosexuality in other species...

But biologists would argue that it must serve SOME useful species specific function for Some males to be homosexual. Otherwise the trait would drift away.

There is some discussion that it could simply be an unavoidable result of sexuality... that the genes and hormones that govern attraction and mating are simply subject to a certain amount of error or variation and that there is no way for evolution to make it any different.

In which case the majority of breeding human form the massive hump in a bell curve, with unusual sexual responses forming the tapered ends.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Negative, where is the type catering to DC_Deep and I's kind.
nj I wish you would stop succumbing to this crap style posting and post good topics like you used to.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I think this is a bunch of crap. I don't believe that men look at every women as a future mother of their children. Any more than I believe women think men should always supply them with security.

[/FONT]

I don't have ANY of the "feminine" characteristics! Yikes! And although I think the article is a bunch of crap too, I sometimes get paranoid, since I don't fit the "feminine" characteristics (physically either - I mean, I have a square jaw, broad shoulders, small breasts and thick waist. About the only thing going for me is hips/butt - that does fit the characteristic somewhat...) Even my FEET don't fit the mold - I have wide feet! (makes it difficult to find shoes that fit me, too...)

And what's laughable is the notion that women look for men with large penises for SECURITY!!! :biggrin1: Yeah, right... I'm looking for that because of what it feels like during sex - security has nothing to do with it!

Actually, this kind of article is a real sore point for me - these types of junk science articles are widely read, and it makes things worse as far as body image, etc. Even I, as nontraditional as I am mentally, want to have multiple cosmetic surgeries in order to be closer to the "ideal".

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I think there's SOME truth in it -- while there are ALWAYS variations in anything, the information above is generally true.

You can verify it for yourself -- even right here on LPSG. Look at the men/women in the top 100 (most viewed) galleries. These men/women espouse 80% or more of the characteristics discussed above.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
D

deleted213967

what is "your kind"?

In which case the majority of breeding human form the massive hump in a bell curve, with unusual sexual responses forming the tapered ends.

Hmmm! I suppose I am a data point near the tapered end, which is why I like dudes with tapered bodies.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
obviously this is a biased one-sided list of characteristics of both sexes. whoever came up with it needs a smack across the face. different people are attracted to different features. end of story.

This is very true. Honestly, I don't fit the "feminine characteristics" quoted in that article, but I do a lot of people watching, and the women who DO fit those characteristics are actually fewer than 5% of the women I see in day to day life! But yet most of those other 95% date and usually marry.

As for the men, I mostly only notice the ones I find attractive. And I don't have any one set "type" so it can vary.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't believe that men look at every women as a future mother of their children.

Agreed, especially with the rising costs and commitments involved in raising children. But in general that "hottie" is perceived as the most attractive and fertile of the females.

Want to compliment a woman, look at her, compliment her on her beauty and and then tell her that her babies would be spectacular. If she argues with you over that, run like hell from that psycho-bitch.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
haha. what a bunch of shit.

nowhere does it mention gays/lesbians/bisexuals. :rolleyes:

not ALL men are attracted to women, and not ALL women are attracted to men.