the cherry popper

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The Cherry Popper

at first, i thought it was a lamp haha. then i scrolled down.

anyways, from what i can tell, it gives a guy a "fake vagina" of sorts. and, according to the site, you can have "vaginal sex" in the missionary position, but it redirects your cock into your partner's ass. i don't get how that works, but whatever.

also, is that a dude or a chick modeling the product?

http://www.femskin.com/indexFemPads.htmAND! from the makers of the cherry popper, we have....fempads! it's a prosthetic that you wear under your clothes, yah? it gives you that feminine shape if you're into cross dressing, or if you're transgendered.

EDIT: forgot for link to the fempads!

http://www.femskin.com/indexFemPads.htm

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
a strap on vag?? not sure if dykes are going to be pissed about this or trying to buy the biggest one possible. :biggrin1:

ML

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:why: That is the single most disturbing site I have seen in ages. :frown1: The person modeling the fempads is a male; but the one modeling the 'cherry popper' appears to be female. Though I suppose she could be a ladyboy or trans. :confused:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:why: That is the single most disturbing site I have seen in ages. :frown1: The person modeling the fempads is a male; but the one modeling the 'cherry popper' appears to be female. Though I suppose she could be a ladyboy or trans. :confused:

yah, i think the cherry popper person is a ladyboy/trans.

my brother showed me this link. i often wonder about his sanity...then again, he also shares with me a lot of awesome news links, so, i think i can excuse his crazyness every now and then, yah? i'm just stoked that we're not blood related haha

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is it about virgins men like so much anyway? :confused: So what if you weren't her first. You're her lover not Christopher friggin' Columbus. Our pussys are not there just for you to stake a claim to and plant a flag. :irked:

What is it about virgins men like so much anyway? :confused: So what if you weren't her first. You're her lover not Christopher friggin' Columbus. Our pussys are not there just for you to stake a claim to and plant a flag. :irked:

There's a pleasure in knowing you're the biggest cock she's ever had, she'll never forget you, breaking a hymen (should one be present) with your cock feels remarkable. You're literally breaking and entering into her, causing her to be in pain. It reads, in the mind, like an assault but it's nature's design. It will be painful, she may bleed, you may have to tear her hymen to accomplish the task, yet that's how our bodies are designed. She wants cock in her and is willing to endure the pain to get it and he wants his cock in her and is willing to inflict the pain on her both for their mutual enjoyment.

Men are animals. ROOOAAAARRR!!!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
honestly, i refuse for sleep with virgins. i remember how clingy i got when i lost mine. i don't want for be clung to like that haha. besides, i'd rather have one chick that knows what she's doing, yah?