Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Pleasurer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
On guys body hair and facial hair are very much in fashion right now; models, rock stars...But it seems that shaved balls are the standard.

Doyouwantit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never had a problem with having a hairy chest. In school I liked taking my shirt off in the locker room and showing off my hair. The other guys were all smooth and they all wanted to be hairy. So, I say let the hair grow where it wants to!

ydkj_tx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've never shaved my chest - I'm not a "wookie" or anything - I just have the moderate, even thing going on. But I do shave the "boys" - it's way too comfortable for this Texas heat - but I leave the pubes alone.

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've recently stopped shaving/trimming mine. It was a hassle, and it's not that hairy, so I just let it go. I think it looks more natural on me, since I have dark hair and dark skin. I still trim my pubes and shave my balls, but that's mostly a courtesy thing to my partner.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm so glad to hear about this 'revolution'! I think a man's body hair adds a sexy virility to him. But I understand if guys want the boyish, hairless look...to each his own, huh?

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to tell you but down here in Florida, the majority of fit guys still shave or closely trim their chest hair. Maybe it's the heat and the humidity, but we're keeping it smooth...

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chest hair has been back for years (at least 3)...I guess some people are only finding this out now. A full brow is in too. Men should have never been arching their eyebrows anyway. It's funny that people think gay men are trend-setters; in weho men still wear shirts that are too tight, flare jeans and flip flops...no man should ever be caught in that outfit.

Here Here for the chest hair revolution!!!
Chest and facial hair are two of the things on my 'very sexy' list.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Watch the first video and the first 15 seconds of the second one and tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPEoE7XZ4gg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45k-6LEcTwg&feature=related

I think chest hair is coming back. I recently took a trip to the beach with my roomates and three out of the four had chest hair. The one that did not looked out f place lol. I also noticed many other guys going for either the 100% natural or trimmed but not completely smooth look.

You would be hot and hot97 no matter what the hair status, but I do love your fur!!!

LetsGo2007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ugh, not a fan of the tweeze-every-hair look. Gimme a man with a nice furry chest. YUM!

Good to know Tom. :biggrin1: And yes I'm glad the revolution is gaining speed. I mean look at Daniel Radcliffe, he's 21 and furred up nicely. He'll be a role model for all the tweens (the next wave). Down with the razor! lol