B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well then you're lucky you are'nt dead or injured. This is seriously not a 'game'. Sad that kids think this is a safe and fast way to get a 'high'.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to have a friend who would do it to himself. I wonder whatever happend to him...

D

deleted3782

I had a friend in high school who used to play this. She is now a yoga instructor in Portland...go figure.

Lahunken

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best high of my life
The most suppressed secret in history has been some knowledge about our own bodies. Excitation of the parasympathetic nervous system, also called the "muscarinic" nervous system, overrides the brain's inhibitory neurons thereby awakening the brain to more that the normal 10% brain use. LSD does the same thing by blocking seratonin, the neurotransmitter of the brain's inhibitory neurons. The largest nerves of the parasympathetic nervous system are the left and right vagus nerves. The vagal trunk emerges from the brain through the nasal pharynx, divides into the left and right vagus nerves, which descend into the lower body of flesh, not through the spine. Plexuses of the parasympathetic nervous system branch out from these vagus nerves. When these plexuses and nerves are stimulated the stimulation spreads to the brain causing more than 10% brain use. All this can be simply printed on one bumper sticker, "Vagal stimulation is as effective as LSD". To put in contemporary terms, the mental effects of the "choking game" are not caused by oxygen content, they are caused by vagal stimulation.

In 1959 an expelled lodge member told my friend and I all the secrets. The lodge uses Biblical symbolism. They represent the human body by the Temple of Solomon. The Holy of Holies represents the nasal pharynx through which the vagal trunk emerges into the lower body. The letter G secretly represents the Hebrew word "gorun", throat. The compass represents a circle, the square represents a line, the combination represents squeezing a circle into a line, the quadrature of the circle. In 1962 I wrote this and lesser secrets in a term paper I titled "Superstition in America". I got a 98% for it, and graduated with honors. Later, the instructor of that class sold that term paper in the term paper black market, the wrong people read it, and detectives were sent out to hunt me down. I found out that Ben Franklin invented the modern mental health system to imprison all those suspected of knowing this knowledge about their own bodies. In the Twentieth Century twenty five million Americans were locked up in the mental hospital gulags. That was one quarter of the American population.

There are three depths of psychedelic experience. Perinatal matrix one, 10% to 20% brain use, is heavenly. Perinatal matrix two, 20% to 50% brain use is frighteningly powerful. From 20% to 30% brain use, what ever is artistically symbolized will become your reality, by the strong thought drawing you to the probability timeline where what you vividly symbolize is your reality. From 30% to 40% brain use, what ever you write will become your reality. From 40% to 50% brain use, what ever you say will become your reality. "If you have the faith of a mustard seed and say to this mountain move, it shall be moved". You go to the probability time line where the mountain is elsewhere. But, from 50% to 100% brain use, every thought manifests as your reality. Who can handle that? Soon, one wishes one were someone else, and, one body switches into that someone else who probably only has the normal 10% brain use. But, it not being one's own body, when that body sleeps or dies it's off to another body; and this body switching backward and forward in time goes on for a duration of about a hundred years. Of course, with this one suffers everyone's sufferings.

Perinatal matrix three is used as a punishment. LSD was used for this, but some effects of LSD have been found to be permanent, so, recently "waterboarding" has been used to inflict this "Clockwork Orange" treatment. As it stands today, Dr. Stanislav Grof's "Holotropic Breathing" increases the percentage of brain use, and, of course, the "choking game" causes increases of the percentage of brain use, but, the actual cause, vagal stimulation, has not been admitted to. Also, recently even percentages of brain use are being denied and are called mythical. They just wont let it all go, and allow all human beings the right to know these certain things about our own bodies. For the American way it is advisable to spread this knowledge.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
The most suppressed secret in history has been some knowledge about our own bodies. Excitation of the parasympathetic nervous system, also called the "muscarinic" nervous system, overrides the brain's inhibitory neurons thereby awakening the brain to more that the normal 10% brain use. LSD does the same thing by blocking seratonin, the neurotransmitter of the brain's inhibitory neurons. The largest nerves of the parasympathetic nervous system are the left and right vagus nerves. The vagal trunk emerges from the brain through the nasal pharynx, divides into the left and right vagus nerves, which descend into the lower body of flesh, not through the spine. Plexuses of the parasympathetic nervous system branch out from these vagus nerves. When these plexuses and nerves are stimulated the stimulation spreads to the brain causing more than 10% brain use. All this can be simply printed on one bumper sticker, "Vagal stimulation is as effective as LSD". To put in contemporary terms, the mental effects of the "choking game" are not caused by oxygen content, they are caused by vagal stimulation.

In 1959 an expelled lodge member told my friend and I all the secrets. The lodge uses Biblical symbolism. They represent the human body by the Temple of Solomon. The Holy of Holies represents the nasal pharynx through which the vagal trunk emerges into the lower body. The letter G secretly represents the Hebrew word "gorun", throat. The compass represents a circle, the square represents a line, the combination represents squeezing a circle into a line, the quadrature of the circle. In 1962 I wrote this and lesser secrets in a term paper I titled "Superstition in America". I got a 98% for it, and graduated with honors. Later, the instructor of that class sold that term paper in the term paper black market, the wrong people read it, and detectives were sent out to hunt me down. I found out that Ben Franklin invented the modern mental health system to imprison all those suspected of knowing this knowledge about their own bodies. In the Twentieth Century twenty five million Americans were locked up in the mental hospital gulags. That was one quarter of the American population.

There are three depths of psychedelic experience. Perinatal matrix one, 10% to 20% brain use, is heavenly. Perinatal matrix two, 20% to 50% brain use is frighteningly powerful. From 20% to 30% brain use, what ever is artistically symbolized will become your reality, by the strong thought drawing you to the probability timeline where what you vividly symbolize is your reality. From 30% to 40% brain use, what ever you write will become your reality. From 40% to 50% brain use, what ever you say will become your reality. "If you have the faith of a mustard seed and say to this mountain move, it shall be moved". You go to the probability time line where the mountain is elsewhere. But, from 50% to 100% brain use, every thought manifests as your reality. Who can handle that? Soon, one wishes one were someone else, and, one body switches into that someone else who probably only has the normal 10% brain use. But, it not being one's own body, when that body sleeps or dies it's off to another body; and this body switching backward and forward in time goes on for a duration of about a hundred years. Of course, with this one suffers everyone's sufferings.

Perinatal matrix three is used as a punishment. LSD was used for this, but some effects of LSD have been found to be permanent, so, recently "waterboarding" has been used to inflict this "Clockwork Orange" treatment. As it stands today, Dr. Stanislav Grof's "Holotropic Breathing" increases the percentage of brain use, and, of course, the "choking game" causes increases of the percentage of brain use, but, the actual cause, vagal stimulation, has not been admitted to. Also, recently even percentages of brain use are being denied and are called mythical. They just wont let it all go, and allow all human beings the right to know these certain things about our own bodies. For the American way it is advisable to spread this knowledge.

::;puts on tin foil hat:::

Reactions: 950483 and lms28

Thankyou for that information. Can I assume that detectives will now be sent to find everyone who reads this, and cart them off to a mental institution?

For goodness sake, just take your meds. You sound like an interesting and intelligent person, you're just not making sense though.