The Chronicles of Fernando, Part I

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by D_Elijah_MorganWood, Feb 25, 2006.

1. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

*****This story is a prequil to "The Assistant"*****

It was a misty night. Chris pulled out of Glenn's driveway, the engine of his silver sports car climbed from a healthy roar to a scream as he found the on-ramp and pulled onto the 110 freeway. Once his frightened look dissapated, Glenn was grinning from the passenger seat. "I can't believe you talked me into this" said Chris. "Hey, I figured since it's your first time, it may as well be with me" said Glenn, obviously pleased with himself. Chris was 23 and had just come out a year before. He still hadn't explored many aspects of his sexuality. Glenn was several years older. Chris wasn't sexually attracted to Glenn at all which made for a good friendship. "Those bitches are gonna love you" said Glenn from the passenger seat. Glenn was 6'3" and very dark skinned with one of the last remaining Jeri-Curls. With his towering frame, he looked rather stuffed into the low-slung sports car. Chris looked nervous. His almost shoulder length surfer-blonde hair was blowing in the wind. One elbow rested on the window sill, the other hand reached for the gearshift. Chris set his jaw, downshifted and floored it again. "Oh fuck!" said Glenn looking mildly terrified. "You always drive like this?" "ALWAYS! chucked Chris". After a 30 minute drive, Chris reluctantly turned his treasured ride over to valet "It's got a manual choke" he said. Valets never remembered. "Everybody's gonna think you're with me and they're gonna think you like big black guys" Glenn grinned. "Oh, protect me daddy" said Chris mockingly, laying his head on Glenn's shoulder. Even in his black biker boots he was still condiderably shorter than Glenn. Chris felt like he looked hot that night. His jeans were just snug enough to show off his ass and package...he wore the right string bikinis with a nice high pouch to make it stick out farther...a tucked-in green pocket t-shirt with rolled up sleeves and a black belt. He turned his "LA (Dodgers)" hat around backward, his long blonde hair with it. "Glenn, why don't you go buy me a drink" said Chris. Glenn was always eager to please. Chris surveyed the club. No sign of what was scariest about this place...no sign of the drag queens. That's why they were there. Glenn wanted him to see the drag queens. Chris was terrified of anything extreme in the gay life from drag queens to leather daddies. He liked masculine, normal guys. Glenn returned with two Heinekens and Chris downed his easily. He'd need a good buzz to survive the night. As Glenn put his beer on the table, Chris grabbed his hand and dragged him onto the dance floor. "Why don't we make all these vicious queens think I'm your pussy boy" said Chris. They had some fun dancing dirty, albeit tongue in cheek. Chris looked up across the dance floor. Someone was staring at him. It was a serious, piercing, unblinking stare. It was so intense that Chris had to look away. "A guy's staring at me, turn around and check him out" yelled Chris into Glenn's ear. By this time Glenn and Chris were the only ones on the floor. Both loved to show off. Glenn came in close and said "ooooh, he's HOT! Go get him girl!" "Not yet" said Chris. Chris walked off the dance floor mopping sweat from his brow. He wasn't going to look, no matter how much he wanted to. Chris had no idea what was about to happen. He had no idea that one day he would beg for this man not to leave him...

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

Chris continued to ignore the handsome stranger. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw that the guy was good enough to spend the effort ignoring him. Chris kept this up for another hour, ordering beers and chugging them down. Now he was feeling much friendlier. He wondered where Glenn had run off to. He saw him on the dance floor leading everyone in a dance. Glenn was like that. A low, slightly raspy, deliciously masculine voice brought him back to reality "I think you're the biggest stud in this place". Neither knew that simple pick-up line would start a wild 7-year roller coaster ride of sex, drugs, booze and rock-n-roll. "Thanks" said Chris, leaning back to study his potential fuck for the evening. He was a handsome Latino with a Navy cut and dark, hawklike eyes. His skin was light. He was the same height as Chris and naturally muscular. He moved in close "I've been watching you all night". Chris felt his breath on his neck and ear and a twinge in his loins and then leaned back again and smirked "I know, I've been ignoring you all night". "No you haven't" said the handsome stranger. He was confident and his attention unwavering, like a lion moving in for the kill. "Why don't I buy you another drink" said the stranger. He returned with a Heineken and a mixed drink "Jack and coke" he said seeing Chris study it. He's a fuckin' mind reader he thought. He also realized there hadn't yet been an introduction "I'm Chris" he said, extending his hand. "I'm Fernando" said the handsome stranger, clasping Chris's sweaty palm. Electricity thought Chris. He decided on the spot that he'd never wanted to fuck someone so badly in his life. He was aware that his cock was starting to get hard and wet at the tip. "I've gotta go find my friend" said Chris. "By all means" said Fernando in accented English.
    Glenn!" yelled Chris. "Girl, you got LUCKY!" grinned Glenn. "I brought you, what am I gonna do?" "Don't worry, we'll figure it out. You gotta take him home, he's hot fo' you" said Glenn in his put-on ghetto tone. Chris left a grinning Glenn on the dance floor and returned to Fernando. They had as much conversation as they could over the loud music. He learned Fernando lived in the area and yes, he did bring his own car. All of the sudden, the music stopped and the full dance floor started to empty into the bar. Fernando grabbed Chris by the arm and said "Let's get a good seat". Chris wasn't used to someone taking charge of him. In a way he liked it. It turned him on. A voice announced the show and music started. Chris didn't know what to think. From his limited experience, these drag queens looked pretty bad. "It's turnabout night" yelled Fernando in his ear. "The employees all do the drag show and the drag queens work the club". No wonder the bartender looked harried. One after the next they did their numbers. As the show was over, Glenn stood smirking at Chris and Fernando. Chris and Fernando started getting friendly. Chris dropped his faux disinterest and walked outside with Fernando. All of the sudden, Fernando grabbed Chris and pulled him close and laid the manliest kiss on Chris he'd ever had. After a couple minutes of this, Chris broke it off and said "Whew! So, what are you doing tonight?" Fernando smiled. Somehow he still looked like a lion. Fernando grabbed Chris and kissed him again. This time Chris felt his hand rocket down the front of his pants, grabbing his big, thick, rock hard cock. Chris was shocked but not shocked enough to do the same to Fernando. Chris felt a thick, rock hard cock. Oh boy, this is gonna be fun thought Chris. After the three discussed the situation, it was set: Chris would drop Glenn and Fernando would follow Chris home. Chris' mind was a blur. He scolded the valet for not using pulling the choke on his precious ride. Chris rocketed up the freeway to Glenn's house. Fernando was glued to his tail. There was no way he was going to lose Chris. Chris realized something as he drove...he was really drunk. Fernando plied him with drinks probably to make sure he could fuck me thought Chris. "He's got a nice dick. It's big and thick" said Chris to Glenn. "I'm gonna call you tomorrow and I want all the details" said Glenn as he was deposited at the curb of his house. Chris pulled up next to Fernando "Follow me, we can't go to my house". Chris roared off toward home. He lived with his Grandmother and couldn't take Fernando there. He was still very drunk. With Fernando glued to his bumper, Chris could barely see his headlights through the tinted back window. Chris' car wound down to a low, dull roar and he pulled into the parking lot of the park across the street from his house. It was perfect: it was up on a hill with trees all around and only one way in. Fernando pulled up next to him. His eyes were wild, more intense than ever. Through his drunken fog, Chris wanted him so badly his loins ached. Chris had no idea what real longing was. Fernando would teach him all about longing...

3. D_Elijah_MorganWood

"You drive too fast" said Fernando from his car next to Chris'. He could see Fernando's breath in misty air. Fernando got in the passenger side and just looked at Chris for a minute...then he grabbed him and dove in. He kissed Chris so hard he almost broke the skin. Chris wanted him worse than he'd ever wanted anyone. Chris was prepared to do anything to please him. All logic and reason was gone, only drunked lust remained. Fernando efficiently yanked off Chris's biker boots, jeans and string bikinis. "Fuck boy, you're big" he growled. Fernando greedily sucked Chris into his mouth. Chris heard him gag as he tried to swallow his fat 8 inches. Fernando worked him over with the roughest, manliest blowjob he'd ever had. Chris pushed him off and dove into his crotch. Fernando's pants were already open. From the street light through the foggin windshield, Chris could see Fernandos perfectly shaped cock. It was thick and at just under 7 inches, the most beautiful dick Chris had ever seen. Chris slurped his pre-cum and gave him a nice sloppy blow job. Chris had a feeling Fernando was about to fuck the shit out of him. Fernando had amazing dexterity in such a tiny space. As Chris reclined his seat, Fernando flipped his legs over his chest and started licking his ass. Chris felt Fernando's determined tongue pushing it's way as far up his shaved hole as he could. Yes, Chris thought, he was definitely going to get fucked. Fernando lowered Chris' legs a little and kissed him as Chris wrapped his bare legs around him. Chris was still in a fog, he felt Fernando grab ahold of his knees and rub the head of his fat cock back and forth across his hole. He gently pushed, Chris felt pain and pleasure. He pushed a little more and Chris felt a shooting pain "wait!'. "I'll go easy" said Fernando. Chris pulled Fernando into him. He had relaxed and his ass was a little looser. Fernando shoved his thick, beautiful shaft all the way into Chris' hole. Chris looked up and saw Fernando admiring the sight of his cock in his ass. Fernando gave no warning and tore into Chris with a fury, a rapid fire of pounding...all the way out and a quick shove back in...Chris heard a fast "whack, whack, whack, whack!" of their bodies slapping together. Chris couldn't move in the driver's seat. Fernando viciously fucked Chris for what seemed like an eternity and without warning Chris started to shoot..."aaaahhh" said Fernando as he pulled out and shot all over Chris. They both breathed hard. Both were covered with sweat. "You got me in the eye" chucked Fernando. "It fuckin' hurts!" "I'm sorry" said Chris. He felt like Fernando had just completely him with the fuck of a lifetime. "I can't belive we fucked in here" said Fernando. Chris had done it many times before but never like this. Chris was blown away. Fernando assembled himself and got back into his car. "I'm going to call you in the morning and wake you up" He said. Chris got out of his car and leaned in and kissed him. "I had a really good time" he said. Fernando smiled at Chris like a lion who'd just had a good meal. "Buenos Noches". Chris pulled out of the parking lot behind Fernando. He wondered if he'd see him again. he thought he would. Mostly he thought he had to go to bed. Once in bed, after successfully sneaking into the house, he passed out quickly, still covered his and Fernando's sweat and cum. What he didn't know is that he'd fall asleep exactly like this several hundred more times...

To Be Continued...

Draft saved Draft deleted