The circumference of your nutsack

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just read some interesting stuff about ball stretching. When engaging in stretching one must measure the circumference of the nutsack to find the suitable diameter weight. But as I was reading I thought we know everthing about penis size both length and circumference but is there information regarding the average ballSACK size especially about circumferece and diamater? To find out I gentily pulled my sack out and with the measuring tape tight (not too tight around the sack). I measured it ABOVE my balls.

My circumference of my nutsack was: 6.29 inch so my diameter was 2.00 inch.

Could I get some other measurements from other people? Interesting to see what would be the results.

Last edited:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You might want to do a poll on this topic with various size choices for both circumference and diameter - be interesting to see the results! (I'd be interested - I love big, juicy balls.)

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You might want to do a poll on this topic with various size choices for both circumference and diameter - be interesting to see the results! (I'd be interested - I love big, juicy balls.)

How can I add a poll? I thought it was interesting as well as you stated it to be. But there were few comments so don't know for sure if it is really interesting..