The circumference of your nutsack

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by ballen59, Jun 8, 2010.

1. ballen59

ballen59 Member

Just read some interesting stuff about ball stretching. When engaging in stretching one must measure the circumference of the nutsack to find the suitable diameter weight. But as I was reading I thought we know everthing about penis size both length and circumference but is there information regarding the average ballSACK size especially about circumferece and diamater? To find out I gentily pulled my sack out and with the measuring tape tight (not too tight around the sack). I measured it ABOVE my balls.

My circumference of my nutsack was: 6.29 inch so my diameter was 2.00 inch.

Could I get some other measurements from other people? Interesting to see what would be the results.

#1 ballen59, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
  2. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

You might want to do a poll on this topic with various size choices for both circumference and diameter - be interesting to see the results! (I'd be interested - I love big, juicy balls.)

3. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I'm only concerned with whether they "work".

4. ballen59

ballen59 Member

How can I add a poll? I thought it was interesting as well as you stated it to be. But there were few comments so don't know for sure if it is really interesting..

Draft saved Draft deleted