The circus has come to Ames Iowa and all the clowns are ready !!!

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:biggrin1: what fun! candidates shot out of a cannon ( naturally, the second amendment being the MOST important one of all in GOP land) , candidates selling lard-covered junk food ( naturally, since all the big food corporations have the candidates in their chicken buckets), candidates promising that Mike Huckaby will personally play his guitar for them (shades of the worst crapotainment that Vegas has to offer) and all kinds of crazy shit.
Oh, the thrill of being in Ames this weekend!
meanwhile, Obama is doing the nation's work in the White House. steady and reliable as ever. how boring ! how mundane ! how good for those of us who care about substance, not theatrical bullshit.

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yuh, Obama is just trudging along, doing his job. What a load of shit. What the he'll does inviting the packers to the whitehouse have to do with anything this nation needs? And this is not the only time he has used his position as cic to meet celebrities.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yuh, Obama is just trudging along, doing his job. What a load of shit. What the he'll does inviting the packers to the whitehouse have to do with anything this nation needs? And this is not the only time he has used his position as cic to meet celebrities.

You're kidding right? You do realize that presidents entertain celebrities. Frequently. You may not think much of the practice, but Obama sure as hell didn't invent it--and I doubt he engages in it any more than his predecessors.

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

elnix.gif

B_bxmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Talk about Freudian slips! The self-identifying logo this poster has as his ID says more about him and his values than any words can. I suggest that he, she or it campaign to have this image of somebody pushing a wheel-chair bound person over replace elephants as the symbol for all Republicans, miscellaneous Tea Baggers, conservatives and right-wing libertarians.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Talk about Freudian slips! The self-identifying logo this poster has as his ID says more about him and his values than any words can. I suggest that he, she or it campaign to have this image of somebody pushing a wheel-chair bound person over replace elephants as the symbol for all Republicans, miscellaneous Tea Baggers, conservatives and right-wing libertarians.

HORRIBLE: Jeez, man, I was just kidding! Chill out!

Because what a person finds funny says nothing about them . . .

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here's more of 'em -
Bush lauds Super Bowl champion New York Giants - Worldnews.com
White House goes Green - The Boston Globe

But hey... it's all wrong when Obama does it even though both of these visits to Bush were being done during wartime. Whatever. :rolleyes:

and were still at war...still blaming Bush:rolleyes:....what happened to ''it's time for a change''.......almost three years into his term and were down the road worse then ever.....usually you would piont out something intelligent.....hope it's not because your unemployed:eek:

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You're kidding right? You do realize that presidents entertain celebrities. Frequently. You may not think much of the practice, but Obama sure as hell didn't invent it--and I doubt he engages in it any more than his predecessors.

probably not and that's a shame after all he promised. probably hard at work thinking how he can get his way by abusing his powers by scaring all the elderly to get his way to the dictatorship he want so badly.

he was bought and will be sold when the big giant corps don't need him anymore....good by USA.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
probably not and that's a shame after all he promised. probably hard at work thinking how he can get his way by abusing his powers by scaring all the elderly to get his way to the dictatorship he want so badly.

he was bought and will be sold when the big giant corps don't need him anymore....good by USA.

Yes, you're exactly right. That's what he's doing right now--planning his dictatorship. I know this, because I'm secretly in league with him, and he's promised me a position of power, riches, and unlimited nubile virgin offerings when the great takeover occurs.

Oh, damn. There I've gone and let the cat out of the bag.

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and were still at war...still blaming Bush:rolleyes:....what happened to ''it's time for a change''.......almost three years into his term and were down the road worse then ever.....usually you would piont out something intelligent.....hope it's not because your unemployed:eek:

The change is on it's way. Obamas rating today was-20.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
and were still at war...still blaming Bush:rolleyes:

Not actually. Yeah, I know you get tired of watching people bashing your political heroes, but he did fuck up big time.

....what happened to ''it's time for a change''

Bumper sticker campaign slogans are for the intellectually meek who can't pay attention to the specifics. Spare me your tired, partisan banter.

.......almost three years into his term and were down the road worse then ever.

Perhaps you're worse off, but I'm not. The hubby and I just purchased a brand new home in Boston about a month ago, as well as maintaining an office/studio in New York after living there for more than 12 years. We're not rich, but we definitely know how to put our knowledge and finances together to better ourselves even during a recession. Perhaps you should seek out to do the same instead of taking out your political frustrations on people on LPSG just because they voted for or supported Obama?

....usually you would piont out something intelligent

Blissful, yet extremely humorous irony noted. :biggrin1:
I'll let the other ones slide for now. But please be aware, I'm already busy in three other threads breaking down the specifics about the stimulus, the debt, the congressional procedure to pass a bill and how majority parties can still not get everything they want done through specific rules in the Senate. I wanted to avoid this thread, as the OP was extremely slanted and Horrible's response was thoroughly disingenuous, short sighted and blindly partisan... ignoring facts brought up by other people to expose the outright hypocrisy that dwells within. But as the "bad seed" taunts about some of the responses being "right on cue", I must say that his banter is even more predictable. Those with nothing of any real value to say and lots of anger usually create these kind of fact-lacking, ideological taunting threads in an attempt to "battle" those with different mindsets. I guess some people just can't help themselves to attack, attack and attack some more when it comes to Politics. Always looking for a fight. But I digress...

If you want me to use even a tenth of my mind to debate an issue with you, you'll first have to provide something beyond the pathetic, "hope & change" campaign slogan taunts and wait in line with all the other disgruntled non-thinkers who usually don't like a thing I have to say. Even with my typing speeds, there's only so many people that can be served at once.

.....hope it's not because your unemployed:eek:

I'm self employed, sweetie. :rolleyes:
Beyond the regular day job that I had in New York (that I obviously left once I moved to Boston) to generate extra funds and gain access to other necessary perks, I run my own music business and have done so for more than 15 years. And considering that I just got back from Miami after a two week bid and will be flying down to Brazil next week for the sixth time in a year, all expenses paid, plus Amsterdam for two weeks in October for even more business, I should say that work for me is doing quite well. I would say something about the major licensing deal I just obtained with a major television network, but that would be throwing salt into already infected wounds. Besides, what does my employment status have anything to do with what I say or do around here?

Seriously... I know you hate Obama. But don't make your grievances towards him into some unsubstantiated attack on me. I ain't the President and I most certainly don't play as nice as he does.

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

and were still at war...still blaming Bush:rolleyes:

I guess you missed it but Bush's Republican goons won't let the tax cuts expire so more red ink, we can't dump Bush's new drug prescription plan so more red ink and we can't just quit two wars so more red ink and more dead people. Bush's gifts keep on giving every year. Does Bush hate America?