The clinic

It was that dreadful time of year, of a girls life. The dreaded physical exam. Where a girl must leave her dignity at the door. And disrobe. Usually under the watchful eyes, of her Mom. If she's lucky, she maybe allowed to keep her socks on.
She may be given a gown. And paraded around from one waiting room, to the next. Being poked, prodded, groped, analyzed and tested. The day would feel like an eternity of humiliation.
But things would be different for Crystal and Misty this year.
With the opening of the brand new state of the art. Medical center. Along with a brand new doctor.

Dr. Jeff Jeffries. MD. OBGYN. He was young and handsome. With dark wavie hair. And a neatly groomed beard. Along with a gentle bed side maner, that can make any girl comfortable. And of course we can't leave out how tall and built he is. A former bodybuilder.

All the girls had found out about this. And most were anxiously waiting for there exams.

Crystal's Physical

Crystal always had her physical done, right before the school year. With a 3.0 GPA. Along with all her athletics. And perfect attendance. She couldn't afford the destraction of it. Plus she needed it for being on the gymnastics, and track team. She was also fired up about an amateur bodybuilding contest. Coming up, in the fall.

Crystal was training hard. Upper body one day, lower body the next. Abs every day. Along with running and biking. There was very little fat on Crystals body. Besides her heavy D breasts and just enough fat to make her ass look good. She was all muscle, when she flexed. And she was getting obsessed with that, at the time.

So on that Monday morning. She was out the door early. On her 10 mile run, that ended at Golds Gym. Where she met her Mom. Mom was doing cardio at the time. Trying desperately to keep her aging body as youthful as possible. Mainly doing machines and light weights. And sweating out the alcohol, from her most recent drinking binge.

Crystal went right to the heavy weights, along with the guys. Stopping only to flex, in the mirror. Or on occasion, run to the scale. To see if she's gained or lost anything.
After a solid hour. The girls hit the showers. And then dressed.

" Wow Mom!...Your looking Hot! Have you got a new man in your life? "
Mom wore a tight low cut white dress, with high heeled sandals.

" Not really. I do have a potential new client, I have to meet later. "

" Are you selling Real Estate or a piece of ass??? "
The two of them laughed.
Before Crystal blowdryed her beautiful red hair. Styling it to perfection.

" Not to much makeup dear. "
Mom warned her. But with Crystals natural beauty, she didn't need much. Standing there in her white bikini panties, and a basic white bra. From her gym bag, she retrieved a clean Golds Gym tee shirt. A pair of stylish designer jeans along with her sexy black fuck me heels.

" You do want to impress the doctor don't you? "
The two of them laugh again.
As they walked out of the gym, all the guys were noticing them. With growing cocks, and there tongues hanging out.

They soon arrived at the new medical center. There was a portrait of Dr. Jeffries on the wall. As they walked in. Along with all the other physicians. Crystals pussy, instantly got wet. And it stayed that way.
In to the elevator to the 5th floor. And down another hallway. And in they walked.

The waiting room was large with comfortable couches. Big screen Tv's were on the wall. Mostly sports and news channels. Mom signed Crystal in. It wasn't crowded either. And all the girls there looked almost as excited and giddy as Crystal was.

" Crystal Jones. " A sexy tall blonde called out her name.

" Wow!!!...We just got here! " Crystal said smiling.

The sexy tall nurse led her down the hallway. Dr. Jeffries noticed her pass. He rushed to his office door. To watch that perfect ass. As it walked away from him.

She was taken to a spacious exam room. Not some cramped little room, that you would expect. As usual Mom took a seat, in the corner.

" Are you here for a sports physical? "

" Yes ma'mm."

" I'm going to need you to disrobe, down to your panties and bra please. "

Wow! So polite Crystal thought. Compared to last years experience. She playfully took off her tee shirt, and tossed it to her Mom. Then kicking out of her high heels and offing her sexy tight jeans.

" Hop up on the table, and we'll get started. "
She checked Crystals BP. Pulse and temp. And then there was a knock on the door. Then he walked in. Crystal almost creamed her panties right there.

" Hi I'm Dr. Jeffries....You can call me Dr. Jeff. " He extended his hand to her. Squeezing her oh so gently. He then kissed her hand.
Crystal blushed. She had never been treated so nicely before. He was a true gentleman.

" So I hear you want to be a body builder? "

" How did you know? " Crystal asked with excitement.

" I can tell just how you look...Hop off the table and pose for me. "
Crystal did 4 or 5 different poses, showing off her physique.

" Very good. " With his sythescope. He listens to her hart and lungs, as she's at rest.

" Now lets get your heart rate up. Do some jumping jacks. After about 20 jumping jacks. He wanted her to do squats. she did 100 squats. Then push ups. Crystal cranked out another 100, like it was nothing. He then took a stop watch, from his pocket. And opens the exam room door.

" Run down to the end of the hall and back! "

" Your timing me?...Does Mom need to go get my tennis shoes? "

" No! Get going!...Before your heart rate falls. "

Crystal runs up and down the hallway 5 times. Dr. Jeff then checks her heart and lungs again.
Her body glistening in sweat.

" Your as healthy as a race horse!...Nurse get her a cold water and a shower! "

" Slip your shoes back on, and come with me please. "

The Dr. watched as she slid her bare feet, back in to her sexy high heels. And then she strutted down the hallway, following the nurse. Oh how her sexy calves looked.
Mom was still sitting in the corner. Her eyes on the doctors bulgeing cock, that was throbbing in his slacks.

" She's never had a physical like that before. " Mom said. Leaning forward in her chair, for a closer look, toward his crotch.

" I've got to make sure she's physically fit...If she goes out and has a heart attack during competition. That would make me look real bad. " He explains.

" Do you think. We could move my physical up to today?
Mom asked. With her erect nipples poking through her dress, and her pussy soaked to.

" Im sorry. Were booked up, with all these sports physicals. When is your appointment? "

" It's in December. Same time as my other daughter. "
His cock throbbed again. As he looked at her sexy legs. And closed the exam room door. Walking toward her.

" You and your other daughter together? "

" Mmmm...That's right. Dr. Jeff. "
She reached for his hard, throbbing cock, squeezing it, through his slacks.

" I may have enough time to check your temp. While we wait on Crystal. "
He then started to unbuckle his belt. Mom to anxous to wait. Grabbed him and got his pants and briefs down. She took his big 8 inch cock in to her mouth. Aggressively sucking him, trying to drain his balls before Crystal returned. But she couldn't do it. The sound of Crystals high heels were quickly approaching. He pulled his cock from Moms mouth. And smiled at her. Pulling his pants back up.

Mom was in heat so bad, when Crystal walked back in. With the nurse. She could hardly contain herself.

" Okay Crystal. Take everything off. The nurse is going to weigh and measure you. "

Crystal happily took off her bra first. Panties next. Tossing her soaked panties over to her Mom, so she could hold them. Then stepped over to the scale, before taking her high heels off again.
She had never been so comfortable naked in front of anyone before, like she was in front of Dr. Jeff. And the nurse and her Mom, didn't bother her a bit either.

She stepped up on to the scale at a solid 120 LBS. at 5'6.

" How does your height and weight compare to your sisters? " Dr. Jeff asked curiously.

Crystal and Mom both burst out laughing.

" Your going to be in for a real treat, when you examine my sister...She's one of a kind. " Crystal said still laughing.

More to come

Reactions: craigplayer69

The nurse then started measuring her. Her bust, waste, arms, thighs and calves. Even the width of her areolas. Which were almost 3 inches wide. A lite pale pink in color. She tugged at her nipples a little. Making them hard. They had a thick puffy look to them. Much like her sisters, and mothers. Though there breast sizes were all 3,different. Mom was a 38 C. Which was just right. Crystal is a 38 D. Which were awesome. And Misty is a 40DD. For those that like the big heavy tits. Misty's your girl.

" Bend over and touch your toes. "
The nurse said. The doctor observed as the nurse inspects Crystals spine. He took a good look at her pussy from behind.

" Okay hop up on the table. "
The nurse then proceeded to draw some blood. As Dr. Jeff started his exam. She would be checked from head to toe. Starting with her beautiful blue eyes. On to her ears, nose and throat. The glands of her neck.

And down to her breasts. Making small circular motions, with his fingers, while she holds her arms up, behind her head.

" Are you checking your breasts monthly? "

" Yes Sir. "

He lifted and weighed her tits, in his hands. Then examined her nipples. Tugging on them for himself. Making them fully erect. Her reflexes were checked. Her leg strength was checked, by him having her press her soft bare feet against his hands. She laughed a little as he playfully tucked the bottoms of her feet.

" Lay back please. "
He pressed on her abdomen. In several places. While the nurse pulled the stir ups, out from the end of the exam table.

" Place your feet in the stir ups please. "
As she got in to position. Feet up in the air. Sliding down to the edge of the table. The doctor lubed up. And proceeded to lube Crystal up. Feeling her up with one finger. Then two. Mashing on her abdomen at the same time. The nurse lubed up the speculum. And handed it to him. She
assisted as he took a Pap smear. After which. She handed him a catheter kit.

" Just be still and relax. I'm going to take a urine sample from you. "

Crystal got kind of nervous. She had never had that done before. She grunted a little as he fed the tube in to her pee hole, and in to her bladder. Mom sat there and watched as Crystals pee run from the tube, in to the cup. When the adequate amount was taken. The tube was gently removed.

" Im going to the lab sir. " The nurse said, taking the urine, blood and Pap smear samples.

" Take your time, coming back. "
Dr. Jeff said. Looking at Crystals perfect freshly waxed pussy. The lips of her pussy , were the same pale pink color of her areolas, and nipples.

More to come

" I'm going to need you to roll over on all fours now. "

Without hesitation Crystal rolls over. Her big tits hanging. And Dr. Jeff examined her pussy from behind. Again sliding his fingers deep inside her.

" Uh....Mmmmm. " A pleasureable moan, comes from Crystals lips. He then took the tube of lube again. Putting a little on his finger. And touched Crystals ass hole. She jumped a little. Cause the lube was cold.

" I'm sorry about that. " Dr. Jeff said.

" Oh don't be sorry....It's just a little cold. " Crystal said.

" Don't worry. It's going to heat up fast...I promise. "

He massaged her tight little ass hole a little. Then slowly pressed his gloved finger deep inside her rectum. Mom watched as he gently fingered her daughters tight ass. Wishing that it was herself up on the table.
He slides his finger out.

" I'm going to check your temp now. "
Moms eyes lit up. Almost expecting him to take his cock out, and stick it up her daughters ass. But then he slid a rectal thermometer up inside her. He gently rubbed the cheek of her ass.

" But the nurse already checked her Temp. " Mom stated with interest.

" I like to take her temperature oraly and rectully. And compare them. "

He then pulled ther thermometer out.

" Perfect...Now roll back over again. "

She gladly did. Again putting her feet in to the stir ups. He licked his lips a little. Before lowering his head. Parting her outer lips. He then slowly and gently started eating her pussy.

" Uhhhhhhh! " Crystal grabs on to the exam table. Her pussy is on fire. He lapd her clitoris with his tongue.

" Dr. Is this common procedure? " Mom asked.

" Yes ma'mm. A Healthy vagania has a very unique taste to it. " He explains, while touching her clitorus with his finger. He again slides a finger up her ass. And 2 inside her pussy. And her clitoris between his lips.
He brought her right to the edge of the biggest orgasm, of her life. Then he stopped. Crystal felt the exam table being lowered. She watched the Dr. anxiously, as he slowly unbuckled his belt. Her eyes glued to the bulge in his slacks. Which he unfastened. They fell. He teased her by slowly lowering his briefs.
He pumped his cock, a few times in his hand. Mom got up from her chair. And got close, watching as Dr. Jeff. Fed his cock right in to her daughters hot, wet and juicy pussy. He pulls back and goes in again, making long slow strokes.

" Ahhhhhh...That feels so good! "
Crystal said, grabbing and playing with her breasts. The doctor continued to fuck her oh so gently. He wanted it to last and give her an orgasm, that she would never forget.

But Mom was loosing control. She took off her dress. Crystal did notice.

" What are you doing?...Mom??? "

But Mom continued to strip. She then reached down to the doctors cock, pulling it from Crystals pussy. Cheating her out of her orgasm.

" Mom!...That dick was for me!!! "

Mom bent over the chair, that she had been sitting in. And Dr. Jeff fucked her instead. Bringing her to a quick orgasm. He came hard inside her hot pussy. He then quickly pulled his pants up and left.

" I hate you!!! " Crystal said to her Mom.

" I'm sorry baby!!!...There will be another time. "
The two of them dressed. The nurse came in. Handing Crystal her prescription for birth control. Along with her appointment card, for next year.

Crystal gave Mom the silent treatment, all the way to the car. At the car, grabbing her gym bag. Retrieving her gym shorts and running shoes.

" I'll never forgive you for this! "
Then in a rage, she took her high heels off. And threw them at her Mother. And without a care in the world. She took her jeans off. And put her jogging shorts on. She walked over to the curb, sat and put on her socks and shoes. Mom came over to her, trying to console her. Crystal just ignores her. Gets up, and runs away.

All the way back to Golds Gym. In a rage, She probably had the best workout of her life. All the guys noticed she was pissed. And stayed out of her way. As she loaded the barbell down, with 150LBS. She cranked out 10 reps. Then added more weight. And did another set, and proceeded to add more weight.
Finally she was up to 400 LBS. Which was her max, at the time. One of the guys noticed her add two 5 LB. weights to it. He approached her, offering to spot her.

" Get away from me! " She yells.

All the guys stand around and watch. As she lays back, grasping the bar. Concentrating, and Lifting and lowering it, to her chest.
And In one almighty shove, the barbell goes up. Slowly, her muscles fatigued, and shaking. She gets the barbell up, and back in to the rack.

She gets up, and goes to the mirror flexing, and smiling to herself. Admiring how good she looked.
She would stay at the gym until closing time. She then jogged home.
And shared her days experience with her sister Misty.

" Oh Hell No!!! " Misty said getting pissed. " She better not even try that shit during my physical! "

4 months later.

Misty was up early. Excited about her physical. Expecting it to turn sexual. She played with herself in the shower, making herself cum twice. Before she shaved her pussy and her legs.
She colored her red hair the day before, changing it to a light blonde. Styling and blow drying it, brushing back her Ferra Fawcet styled wings.
She packed on the makeup. Eye liner mascara. Lipstick. Then stepped in to a little black dress. That she stole from her Moms closet. It was sheer and see through at the top. Misty went bra less. Oh how her big tits looked in the see through sheer dress. She strapped on a pair of stiletto heels. Which were also from Moms closet. And looked at herself, proudly in the mirror.

" Ain't no man going to be able to resist me...Wearing this! "

She flashed a sexy smile in to the mirror. Then picked up her leather trench coat. Covering herself. And through the house she walked, collecting her books, purse and keys. And was at the front door when, all of a sudden.

" Hey!...Come here! " She heard her Mom yell.

She turns from the door. And there stands her Mom, looking her over from head to toe.

" Open that coat! " She opens the coat. Under Moms watchful eyes.

" That is my dress!...And those are my shoes!...Where in the Hell do you think your going?...Dressed like that?"

" Well...I've got school, and my doctors appointment, this afternoon. "

" You look like a whore!!! "

" You mean like you Mom! "
Mom slaps her across the face.

" I haven't worn that dress or those shoes since the 70's! "

" Well...Mom maybe if you did. You might be able to keep a man! "

" Go change!...Right now!...Take that makeup off! And put on a bra. And some socks! "
Misty stomps off to her room. And changed back in to her usual tee shirt and jeans, which were tucked neatly in to a pair of crunch boots. She still remains bra less though, knowing that for sure, that she would have to take it off. She put on her red hoodie to cover herself.

Again she quickly walked toward the door. With her purse, books and keys.

" Oh by the way...I'm taking you to school today! "

" Really Mom! You don't trust me enough to go to the doctor by myself!"

" No I don't! " Mom looks her daughter over once more. In her pink night shirt and robe. Mom picks up her keys. " Lets go! "

" Your going out like that Mom? "

" Yeah...Why? "

" Drop me off. Before we get to the school...I don't want people to see what a slob my mother is ! "

I was waiting, at the front of the school. As she walked up.

" You walked to school today? "

" No. Just from the redlight. I got tired of Moms Bull shit! "
She then told me about her upcoming physical.

" I want to go! "

" Do you want to be in the room with me? " She takes my hand. And leads me along behind the school. Toward some portable classrooms, " Trailers"
That they don't use any more.

" It's still early. Maybe we can play a quick game of doctor. " She reached for the door knob, luckily it was unlocked. I look back making sure no one was watching.

" What do you want to see me do at the doctors office? "
She slowly unzipped the red hoodie. Showing me her pink tee shirt. Her bra less nipples poking through the shirt.

" I bet you want to watch me take it off?...You want to see my big tits?...Your going to have to wait! " Misty licks her lips.

" Take out your cock!...Show me how bad you want to watch me. "

I waste no time taking my cock out. Showing it off to her. And I start stroking it.

" Is that what your going to be doing, while another man plays with me? "

I just stare at her, with my tongue hanging out. And my cock in my hand. As she continued to tease me. She sees my eyes drop, to her lower half.

" You keep looking at my legs...You like my sexy boots???...You know the nurse will probably make me take them off...And she will be standing there watching. Would you like to be there watching also? "
She lifts her right foot, from her boot. Showing me that she's wearing her white slouch socks.

" I'll probably keep my socks on...Wouldn't you like to see my socked feet up in the stirr ups ? "

She slides her foot back in to her boot.

" No!...No!...Don't put it on! "
She glanced at her watch.

Then unfastened the snap of her jeans. Then unzipped them. She slides her fingers inside her panties.

" Feel how hot and wet I am. "
I slide my hand in to her panties. Squeezing and fingering her. She kissed me. " I can't let you fuck me. I'm saving that for my doctor. She takes my hand from her panties. And started to finger herself.

I continued to stroke my cock. And soon Jack Off all over her boots.

" Oh you naughty boy!...Clean me up!"

So I get on my knees and lick up all the hot cum, that I deposited on to her boots.
The first bell rings, and we then have to report to class.

More to come

The day for me, didn't get any easier. Misty teased and tainted me, every chance she had. At lunch I met her along with the rest of her girlfriends. And of course her physical was the main topic. They all wanted the new doctor to fuck them.
Misty reached down and squeezed my cock.

" Oh we're making Mikey so horny!...Take it out baby...Show him to Donna. "
I take my average sized cock out. And watch as Donna grasped it in her dark skinned hand.

" Ohhhh...Misty! He's pretty good sized for a white boy! "
Donna continued to stroke my cock.

" Let me feel! " Rachael said.
Extending her hosed feet, over to my lap.

" Rachael wore her heels today. I bet you would like to watch her, strip for the doctor to? "

About that time. Shirley got under the table. And got close to my cock. She to was teasing me, with her hands and tongue.

From a distance. The old crabby lunchroom lady, got suspicious of what we were doing. All the girls looking under the table. Shirley's ass and legs, sticking out from under it. Along with Rachael's high heeled pumps, laying out in the isle. She walks toward us to investigate. The bell rings. I then jack off in to my hand. And wipe it across the cafeteria table. We all get up laughing. As I walk out the door. I see the old lunchroom lady, sucking my cum. From her fingers. And looking right at me.

I walk Misty to the front of the school, where her mom was waiting. All the guys were looking at her. She looked sexy as Hell. In a black leather jacket, white blouse, black leather mini skirt. High heeled fuck me boots, along with her sheer black nylons. Her long red hair was down. She usually wears it up. In a ponytail or a bun.

" Mikey wants to know, if he can go with us? "
Mom looked at me and smiled.

" Maybe next time. "
With an aching cock. I watch my girlfriend walking away. Thinking in my head. In less than an hour. She will be undressing, in front of others. I try to imagine the look on her face as she's asked to strip. What will she take off first??? I imagine her topless standing in her jeans and boots.

I then imagineing that there in an exam room. Mom gets up, allowing Misty the chair that sits in the corner. So she can sit. I'm down below I'm looking up, at her. As she crossed her right leg. Pulling her boot off. Then her left boot. She sits with her legs slightly spread. Her fat pussy bulged from her tight acid washed jeans. With that perfect camel toe look.
I feel myself fixing to cum. So I rush to the restroom. And Jack Off. And cum so hard. The scenarios keep running through my mind. Will she keep her socks on??? Will she be in and out of an examination gown? My cock ached the rest of the day. As I waited for her to return home. And call me to tell the tale.

More to come

Misty sat in the car, next to her Mom. Moms skirt, was high on her thigh. Exposing her stocking tops.

" Seriously Mother! That's what your wearing to the doctors office???...And you said I dressed like a whore! "

Mom refused to get in to the conversation. And just concentrating on her driving.
It didn't take Misty long before she realized they weren't going toward the new medical center. As mom crossed the tracks. Passing the beer joint, and the seedie motel.

" Mom this is not the way to Dr, Jeffries office...Where are we going??? "

Mom pushed a Waylon Jennings 8 track tape, in to the player. And ignores Misty's questions.

Misty snatched the tape, from the player. " I want answers Mom? "

Then she saw the century old mercy hospital. Along with the county health department, right beside it.

" Tell me Mother!...Why are we here?"

" I've been meaning to talk to you about this...I got a bill from Dr. Jeffries for $1,000.00. And it appears that my insurance was declined. "

Misty studies the answer for a moment. And then she asked.

" Why in the Hell did you not let him fuck Crystal...He may haven't changed you so much! If you would have left them alone ! "

" That didn't have anything to do with it!...I said my insurance was declined."

" Bull shit! Mom...This is where you go when you ain't got no insurance!...Your the best Real estate agent in the state!...You can afford better than this! "

Misty continued to rant and rave. Just like a spoiled little bitch! All through the parking lot. And up to the front door. Mom then snatched the cigarette, from her daughters lips. And tossed it away. And pulled a piece of gum, from her purse.

" I don't want the doctor getting on my ass, about you smoking!...And I want you on your best behavior!...Don't embarrass me today! "

" You won't need me to do that! "

They walk inside. There was an older man, sitting at a desk. " Come this way ladies. " He directed them through a metal detector. The alarm sounded.
" Do you have any weapons on you?"

" Uh...Oh! I forgot ! " Mom opened her purse, pulling out her 9mm. Lugar.

" Lady! What are you doing bringing that in here?...The sign says No weapons! "
He picked the gun up, discovering that it's fully loaded, with one in the chamber.
He then started to grill her. Another security officer comes up. He to harassing her. A line started to form at the door.
Mom had to show her license, and pistol permit. Then had to explain, what doctor they were there to see. After varifying her information. He reached for her coat.

" We need to take this off! " He helped her out of it. " Face the crowd...Place your hands on your head...Spread your legs! "

As one officer searched her coat. The other searched her. Feeling along her shoulders, down her back. Carefully feeling along her bra straps.

" Do you have anything in your bra? "

" No sir. "

" Tale off your blouse!...Bend over and shake your tits! "

She felt so humiliated, as she slowly unbuttoned the blouse, taking it off obeying his demands. He then runs his hands along the black leather mini skirt. Around the waste. Finding the zipper. Unzipping it. The skirt parts Showing him a good view of her purple panties. He tugs at the skirt, it falls to her feet.

" Step out of it! " The skirt is picked up and handed to the other guard. As the skirt is being searched. The guard then kneeling down. looking at her sexy boots. She watched him as he slowly pulled the zipper down, and then pulled them from her feet. They to were handed away. He ran his hands up and down her hosed legs. Then he squeezed her pussy through her panties.

" Lady! Your lucky I'm at the end of my shift! Otherwise it would all come off!..You can get dressed...And you can pick up your gun and boots, when you leave. "

" And why are you keeping my boots? "
He smiled for the first time.

" So I can watch those sexy legs walk down the hall. "

" I don't think so. " She grabbed them from the table.

" The nurse will make you take those off first thing! "

" That will be fine. "
Mom quickly dressed. And they continued along there way.

" That was close! " Mom said.

" Yeah Mom!..Goes to show, that you don't need me to embarrass you. "

They then arrived at the clinic. To wait in a line, just to sign in.

More to come

The line moves slowly. As they finally make it, to the receptionist. Behind the counter, you could see the hallway. There was a naked man, standing there. His cock half erect. He caught Misty checking him out. He winks at her, before a nurse leads him away. Misty watched him walk away. His hairy ass and his balls hanging.

" Mom...I'm not taking my clothes off here! "
The receptionist looks up at her.

" Yes you will! " She said in a no nonsense tone.

Misty and Mom then found a place to sit down. And Mom started filling out, all the forms.

" I sure hope I don't run in to anyone I know! " Misty started complaining and bitching again. She scanned the crowded room. And then her eyes met another one of her classmates.

" Oh no! " Misty picked up a Time magazine, that had been sitting there. Since the beginning of time. As the pimple faced punk walks up.

" Hey Misty...Hows it going? " He said with drool, running out of his mouth.
She ignores him, until he walks away.

" Misty That was not nice!...You should be ashamed of yourself! "
Her Mom scolds her.

" That boy is a retard!...Didn't you see him drooling all over himself?...And what about those zits on his face?...He's so disgusting! "

Mom watches as he goes to a barrel. Where free condoms were offered. And started filling his pockets with them.

" Somebody must be liking him. "
Misty looks over. And watched him, as he picked up a can of that cum killing foam.

" Ain't no girl in her right mind, let that thing touch her!...He's got to be fucking his sister or something! "

Then there was this cute guy, that sat a few seats down, across from them.

" Misty that guy down there, keeps looking this way. " Misty looks toward him, she smiles and waves.

" That's Jesse. He thinks your hot Mom. "

" No way!...You think so? " She looks toward him. His step Mom, caught her. Checking him out. "

" She thinks your hot to Mom....This might be your lucky day...Rumor has it that Jesse has a big dick. "

" How big? " Mom asks curiously.

" Bigger than your used to. "
Mom found herself getting turned on, watching him sit there. In his lettermans jacket, football jersey. Jeans with high tops. She started to fanticise about being with a good looking young stud like that.
But then she felt a kick, to her leg.

Her fantasy just got interrupted by this skank looking down at her. She was tall, and skinny. Bra less in a dirty tank top. And in bell bottom jeans. She had a dip of snuff in her lip. And about 3 of her front teeth knocked out.

"Well...Debe... Didn't think I'd ever see you, in a place like this. "

Mom jumped to her feet, and shoved her. " What the fuck is that supposed to mean? "

" I just come by to say hi. And I haven't forgotten what you did! And I'm going to get even! "

" Bring it on Bitch!!! " Mom pushes her again.
But the skank backed down, cowering toward the exit, running her mouth.

" Look at you Mom!...Picking a fight???...I'm impressed. "
Misty began to grill her Mom about the woman. But Mom didn't want to talk about it.

" Come on Mom...You can tell me. I honestly want to know. "

" Okay...That's Sherry Wilson. She's who I stole your father from. "

" My God!...Dad?...With a skank like that? "

" I told you...You didn't want to know."

About that time a nurse walked out.

" When I call your name. Line up. Debe Jones. Jesse Todd. "
She red Off about 10 names. For some reason Misty's name was not called. They all stood at the door. Jesse's stepmom Beth. Reached down, touching Debe's skirt.

" I love that skirt and those boots your wearing.You look good in them. Is that real leather? " She runs her hand over Debe's ass.

" Thank you. Yes it's all real leather. "
The nurse opened the door.

" Single file stop at the red line. "

Leading the way Mom walked up to the red line.

" Tighten up the line...Toe to heel people. Jesse put his toes against the high heels of Debe's boots. His hard cock, pressed against her ass. His stepmom at his side, looked on approvingly. The line got tighter, until the door, finally shut and locked.

Meanwhile back in the lobby. An older black man, came to sit next to Misty. He placed his hand up on her thigh.

" You sure are a sexy thing! " He said running his hand up and down her thigh. " Maybe we could slip away and do a little something? "

" No way! " Misty removed his hand, placing it back on to his lap. She had to fight off many men's advances. Looking around. She was the hottest girl in the room.

Back in the hallway.

They all stood at attention. There arms at there sides. The obnoxious nurse. Walked by them, looking them over, a look of disgust. On her face. She walked up to Jesse and winked at his stepmom Beth. She then looked at Debe.

" Debe Jones. You get the pleasure of being first. Step in to my office. "

Deb made a right turn, stepping through the doorway. And there was no door. Or curtains or any place where there would be any privacy.
There was a desk, chair. And two large carts. One with large clear empty plastic bags. The other with bags filled with people's clothing.

" Sign right here please. " The nurse said, handing her a clipboard. With the consent to treat form. Debe signed it, of course she didn't read all the pages of fine print, that only a lawyer can understand.
The nurse handed her a marker.

" Write your name, on this name tag."
From the doorway. Jesse and Beth stood there. Admiring how good Debe looked, from behind. Dressed mostly in leather. Beth licked her lips, wondering what Debe looks like undressed. Jesse found it hard to keep his hand off of his cock. As he looked hard at the mini skirt, sheer black nylons. Along with her high heeled boots.

As Debe wrote her name on the tag. The nurse took one of the empty bags. And stuck the name tag sticker to it.

" Okay Mrs. Jones. Strip down!...Including your underwear! "

Jesse and Beth smiled, as they heard that. Debe took her purse from her shoulder, And went to set it next to the chair.

" I'll take that also! " The nurse said, reaching for it. Debe removed her stylish leather coat. The nurse quickly took it away. Deb slowly unbuttoned her blouse. As the nurse stood there, smacking on a piece of bubble gum. Blowing bubbles. And letting them pop. The blouse was unbuttoned all the way down. But before Deb opened it. She looked at the nurse.

" Must you stare at me like that? "

" Yes!...It's my job. "
Debe buttons the blouse back up.

" Give me my things!...I'll go somewhere else! "

" Oh no! It's to late for that!...You should have red the fine print. It's part of the new health care law. Your not going anywhere until your examined. Now sit down and take those boots off! "

The nurse hovered over her, as she sat and unzipped her right boot. The nurse pulled the boot, from Debe's foot. The left one was taken next.
Debe stared to stand up.

" Take your stockings off! "

" But my doctor always lets me keep them on! "

" Maybe so. But your seeing a government doctor now. And everything is going to come off...Hurry up! Your wasting my time! "

She rolls the sheer black nylons down and off her creamy pale and white legs. The nurse takes them, from her hand .

As Debe stands. The nurse goes right to the zipper, of the skirt. It falls to her feet. Jesse and Beth, love seeing Deb in her purple panties. As she once again unbuttoned the blouse. The nurse stepped in again, unhooking the clasp, of Debe's bra. After the blouse was removed. Deb again hesitant, about her panties.

" Do I need to take them off for you? "

With that said. Debe took them off. She watched as her clothing was crammed in to the plastic bag. It was zipped up, and tossed in to the cart.

" Come with me! "
Debe followed her out in to the hallway. Naked and humiliated in front of everyone.

" Step up on to the scale. "
The nurse then announced her age and weight for everyone to hear. She was led to another red line. Against the wall, she would stand until the others are stripped. And they would join her.

More to come

Jesses turn.

The nurse smiles, as she approached Jesse.

" It's your turn. Young man. "

She playfully rubbed his ass, as he walked in. As stepmom Beth, signed his consent form, and name tag. Jesse didn't need to be told what to do. Offing his lettermans jacket, lying it on to the nurse's desk. Then sitting and taking off his shoes and socks.
Jesse was quite comfortable, with his body. For years of changing and showering, among all the guys.
And he also proudly liked to show off his body, for the girls.

And then of course we can't leave out Beth. Who moved in, with Jesses Dad. Even before there divorce was finalized. Beth was a 28 year old model. Smoking hot blonde. Tall with amazing legs, and store bought tits. Jesse would be her boy toy. After moving in. She had him fixing her drinks, giving her massages. Then came the day, she heard him, moan her name, from behind his bedroom door. She opened the door. To find him naked on his bed. With that big beautiful cock in his hand. There was no way she could resist that.
Jesse keeps Beth sexually happy, while his father leaves town on business often. He even takes his fathers place in there King sized bed. And sometimes when Dad falls short on performance. Beth just makes the short walk, down the hall, to Jesses room. So he can take up Dads slack.
Though I should say that with all the greed and lust in this family. They have the highest probability. Of having an episode on the ID channel.

Beth and the nurse, watched anxiously as Jesse stripped down. As his jersey came off. She just couldn't believe he was so fit. His shaved body with bulging muscles. He even flexed his pecs for her.
Offing his jeans his cock bulged, from his briefs. From even before watching Debe strip. When they were in the waiting room together.

In the beginning he was checking out Misty. With all the fit and sexy girls, that always flaunt themselves at him. He was intrigued with the chubby girls also. Misty's big natural tits. And how her thick thighs filled out her jeans. Was the making of his current boner. But looking past Misty. Beth had pointed out, Debe's skirt. How short it was, exposing her stocking tops. Along with her pasty white thighs, that showed above them. She was then, his main attraction.

Slipping his underwear down. That big cock, just stood straight up, and rock hard. The nurse couldn't help but grasp it, and stroke it. A little drop of pre cum oozed from it. She wiped it, with her finger. Then licked it.

" Wow!...He's huge! " The nurse said. " I can't wait until we get to the lab. I'm going to be getting a sperm sample from you...Follow me now. "

She led him through the doorway. Where the next victim, or patient was waiting. A lonely horny house wife. In a sweat shirt, and Mom jeans. She reached down and squeezed his cock, as he passed. He was 6'1 and a muscular 220 LBS. which got quite the reaction of all the women, that were in the line. He took his place next to Debe, as the horny housewife. Was next to Part with her clothing.

More to come

Misty's turn.

" Misty Jones. " Another nurse announced.

" It's about time! "
Misty said, getting up, with her purse on her shoulder. She enters a different door, that mom went in. She was led to a lab.

" Take your jacket off, and have a seat. "
Misty unzipped her red hoodie. From the hallway, people passing by. Took a peek in, as she took off the hoodie. How her bra less DD's wiggled and jiggled. And her nipples which were already erect. Poked through the pink tee shirt.

" Go ahead and take your boots off to. "
Misty knew it was coming. Again she was observed, from others passing by, curiously. As she took off her boots and stood them, next to her chair. The nurse then drawed her blood sample.

" I need a urine sample now. "

In her white socked feet. Misty is led to the restroom.

" Leave the door open. I have to observe. "
The nurse said, handing Misty the plastic cup. With a red face, Misty reluctantly. Lowers her jeans, and panties. Under the nurses watchful eyes. As she sits on the toilet. Providing the sample.
When finished she quickly pulls her panties and jeans back up. She handed the nurse the sample, washed her hands. And was quickly led to the scale.

" Well...Ain't you a chubby one. " The nurse said, in a snarky way. " 145 LBS...At 5'0. You need to loose a little. " The nurse records her height and weight. " Lets see if we can get you in to a room now...Follow me. And you may as well, leave your boots off. "

Misty picked her crunch boots up, and followed the nurse to a waiting room.

" Wait here. "
There was one chair left. The room was packed. The thing that was odd to Misty was, that they were all naked. No gowns, no underwear or anything.
And they all stared at her. Envious watching, as she puts her boots back on.

More to come

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
I'm curious as to where this is going. Still not clear on the "why" with the change to this strange, every one gets examined simulateously clinic, from the more "normal" clinic minus the doctor fucking his patient and her mother. I like the creativity, but could use a bit more situational detail, or if this is a buildup to something else a bit of foreshadowing of what is to come. Enjoying the work so far. Keep it going.

The man sitting next to her. Was really checking her out.

" You still have your cloths? " He asks curiously.

" Yes I just called back. "

" Me and my wife, were called back, first thing this morning. They made us strip. And kept our clothes. "

" So you haven't seen a doctor yet? "

" No...We all here, are still waiting. "
His eyes were on Misty's thigh. He liked how her thick thighs, filled out her jeans. And was thinking about, what it would be like, being between her legs. His cock was getting hard. And his wife was noticing. With a disapproving look on her face.

The nurse walks up.

" Okay Misty. We've got a room for you. "

She gets up, following her. The man grabbed his cock and started stroking it. Watching as Misty's hips swayed from side to side. Along with the gap between her legs. As her panties and jeans, were all up in her gap.

" I thought you told me, it don't get hard anymore??? "
His wife questioned him. Without a doubt. They were going to have an interesting conversation.

Exam room # 13. Is where Misty was led. She tossed her hoodie, to the chair. And climbed up on to the exam table. The nurse quickly checked her vitals.

" Strip down!...All the way. The doctor will be with you shortly. "
The nurse leaves.

Misty looks at her watch. It was getting late. She just sat there and hoped that she could get away, with a quick non nude exam.

Then there was a knock, on the door. It was the doctor. A young intern at that.

" Hi...I'm Dr. Mat Green. What brings you in today? "
He seemed real polite, compared to the others. And very cute. She was thinking. And was second guessing her decision on getting undressed.

" Well...Actually all I need is a refill of my birth control. If that's not to much trouble. "
He pretended to be looking at her chart. But was checking her out. Liking how her big bra less tits, hung in her tee shirt.

" Didn't my nurse ask you to undress? "

" She did but. "

" You thought you could get away without it? " He smiled at her.

" Yeah. " She said smiling back.

" No physical. No birth control pills. I promise, it won't take long. "

With that said, he started to examine her. Pushing her long hair back, checking her ears and eyes.

" Open your mouth...Stick out your tongue.... Say Ahhhh. "

" Ahhhh. " He shines the light all through her mouth, and down her throat.

" Interesting. " He said, slipping the tongue suppressor, in to her mouth. Giving her mouth a long look, before pulling out.

" What's interesting about it? " She asked .

" I bet you like to suck cock...Don't you? "

" Why yes!...How could you tell? "

" Cause I know a cock sucker, when I see one. "
Misty starts to laugh. He checks the glands around her neck.

" So you like having sex? "

" Oh yeah! "

" Take some deep breaths for me. "

He puts the sythascope to her chest. And then to her back, checking her heart and lungs.

" What part of sex do you like? "

" I'm really like getting my pussy ate. "
He placed his hand on her thigh, and looked at her pussy bulgeing from her jeans. He hadn't even seen it yet, and his mouth was watering. He stroked her inner thigh a little, arousing her. She felt her pussy getting wet.

More to come

As Misty's exam, was just getting started. Back to Mom, followed by Jesse. With his smoking hot step mom Beth, which besides the nurses, was the only one still dressed. Followed by the lonely horny house wife, and then there were the others. All average. Most were older average types.
They were all poked, prodded, groped and fondled. For most it was the most humiliating experience of there lives.

They were led to a lab, where blood was drawn, urine samples were taken, in front of all. Forced imuimzations were given. With out a word of what the drugs were, being injected in to them.

But Jesse was the star of the show. All the women, young and old. Were in total awe, over his sculpted built body. And all the men were envious of him. None of them could measure up to him.
He's got the criteria of the perfect Alfa male. A sperm sample would be needed from him.

A sample, that would be carefully studied and banked. To later to be matched, with the perfect Barbie doll type girl. It was the governments secret plan, to create a generation of perfect people. And when this generation comes to age, the rest of us would be weeded out, so to speak.

" We need a sample of your sperm. " The nurse said, as she took the lid off the specimen cup. " Get to stroking! "

With that said. Jesse started to master bate, while all watched. After about 10 minutes Debe spoke up.

" Maybe I could help. "
She got on her knees and took the young mans cock between her lips. Deep throating him. While coddling his balls.

A minute or so later.

" You mind if I help? " The lonely horny house wife asked.
Debe came up for air, while she took a turn at sucking his cock. Her name was Robin. The wife of a traveling salesman. Who was fucking every other whore around, where he traveled. And was all fucked out, when he returned home to his unaware wife.

As Robin worked her magic. Debe slipped her fingers in to her pussy. While at the station before, her pussy had been probed and examined, with the gloved fingers with lube. She pulls her slick fingers out, and gently stuck two fingers up Jesse's tight ass. He jerked a little. But Deb soon found the magic spot, massaging his prostate. And after that, It was not long.

" I got to cum!!! " Jesse yells out.
Robin replaced her lips, with her hand, stroking him. The nurse placed the specimen cup, to the head of his cock, just in time, for him to shoot his massive load. His cock and balls, just began to squirt out a thick white glob of goo. It continued to spray in to the cup, as the two women drained his balls. He was finally finished. Debe licked him clean. The nurse dipped her finger in to it, and sucked some of the load for herself. Before securing the lid.

" Thank you Jesse...In the future, society will thank you for this also. " The nurse said, as she put his sample in a separate bin, from everyone else's. With his balls drained, his cock shrank enough, so he could give a urine sample.

Back to Misty

Dr. Green liked stroking Misty's thigh. He stared at how her pussy bulged, from her tight jeans. Misty smiled and blushed, catching the young doctor staring at her crotch. He then reached for his little rubber hammer, and tapped on her knees. Testing her reflexes.

" Nice boots. " He commented

" You like my sexy boots? "

" Oh yeah...It's a shame, that they have to come off. "
He grasp the back of her right boot, and looked up at her. " Do you mind?"

" Not at all. " She watched as he gently pulled her boot off, and set it to the side.

" I noticed your mom had a sexy pair on to. " He grasps her left boot.

" Did you take her boots off to? " She asked watching as her left boot was removed.

" No...unfortunately, I watched from my office. " He said as he peeled her socks off.

" Really?...Tell more. " She asks curiously as he massaged and examined her soft bare feet.

" Thers a camera in the stripping room, recording everything. "

" So you liked watching my mom strip? "

" I was stroking my cock, the whole time...Press your foot against my hand please. " He holds his hands against the bottom of her right foot. And tests her leg strength. Misty looks a little nervous, looking around the room, for the hidden camera.

" Don't worry, there's not a camera in here. " He checks the strength of her left leg.

" So how was mom reacting to that? "

" She wasn't happy about it. "

" I think I would like to watch that for myself. "

" I'll make you a copy. " He looks up, at her erect nipples, poking through her shirt. " I need you to take your shirt off now. "

" I thought you'd never ask. " Misty proudly took the shirt off, and tossed it, to the chair. Where her hoodie lay.

Dr. Green spent lots of time examining her luscious big tits. Feeling for lumps or for anything abnormal about them. He weighed them, in his hands. And then checked her wide areolas, which were a light pink in color. Along with her thick puffy nipples. Which were fully erect and sensitive. As he continued to play with her tits. She slid the top of her bare foot up and down his leg. He jumped a little, as she pressed it to his cock.

" I think I need to help you relieve some pressure Dr. " He backed up a little, allowing her to hop off the table. She went right for his belt, unbuckling it. " I would hate for you to stain your slacks. " She said getting his gray slacks and boxers down. " Oh my!...You got a big one! " Misty got on her knees, and played with the doctors cock. He was around 8 inches, rock hard with decent girth.
She playfully teased him, with her tongue before taking him between her lips. Sucking him, in and out. While holding his balls. And stroking him, when she comes up for air.
She then took him in all the way, using her throat muscles. And aggressively sucked him until he blew. She swallowed every drop. Then licked and sucked him clean.

" My God!...That was amazing! Where did you learn to suck a dick like that? "

" By watching my mom. "

" Really? "

" Yep...And she would tear your cock up! "

" Tear it up...Hu? "

" Get her to take her teeth out first. She will put you on your knees! "
He made a quick note in her file. Before pulling his pants back up.

" I suppose you want me to finish undressing?...Or do you want to do it for me? "

" No go ahead. "
In a slow, teasing way Misty unsnapped and unzipped her tight jeans. Enough for her camel toe to show through her white panties. She then slipped her fingers inside her panties. " Oh Dr. You wouldn't believe how horny I am right now. " She pulled her fingers out and sucked the juices from them. Before lowering them. Then teasingly she took off her panties.

" Like what you see?...Stud. " Standing naked before him, she licks her lips. " You ready to do my pelvic exam? "

He looked her over slowly, from head to toe. Then opened the exam room door.

" I want to watch you walk first...Walk down the hall and back. " Misty started to walk out the door. Before he stopped her.

" Wait a minute. Put your sexy boots back on first. " She slid her bare feet in to them, then did this sexy strut down the long hallway. He loved how her hips swayed from side to side. And how her fat bald pussy looked from behind.
At the end of the hallway was the waiting area, where her Mom was sitting. Her exam was finished, and she was dressed again. Waiting and ready to go home.

" Hi Mom. " Mom gets up and walks to her. They both look back toward the exam room. Where Dr. Green stood, looking back at them.

" I like my new Dr. Mom...He's a real hunk...He's got a big dick to. "

Misty slowly walked back toward him. Mom at her side. " He likes you to Mom. "

" But he didn't even examine me. "

" He watched you strip. He liked watching you as you took your boots off. "

" Maybe he wants to watch again. " Mom reached for the top buttons of her blouse, unbuttoning it, as she walked.

" And when you suck his dick. He wants you to take your teeth out, and give him one of your special blow jobs. "

" Oh I'll be glad to. "
At the exam room door, Moms blouse was all the way unbuttoned. Her lacy white bra showing. She was reaching for the zipper of her leather skirt. But before she could step in to the exam room, Misty stopped her.

" Not this time Mom...You'll have to make your own appointment. I ain't forgotten what you did at Crystals appointment. "
Misty then closed the exam room door, and locked her Mom out.