The Clitoris and the G-spot: What does it for you?

What is more sensitive for you: The Clitoris or the G-spot?

• Total voters

vexx

Just Browsing
Media
helgaleena, fire77, : I like apples and oranges and they are very different. I can still decide which one I like more: oranges. Take another two very different kinds of pleasure: listening to music and riding on rollercoasters. They're very different, but I can still decide which one I like more: music. How about vaginal sex and blowjobs, again very different and I love them both, but in the end vaginal sex is more pleasurable for me. Just because they are very different doesn't mean they can't be compared.
"further more many women never experienced G-spot pleasure." In that case you would vote for the clitoris, simple.

MickeyLee: You are neglecting the vaginal walls, nipple/breast orgasms, and anal orgasms. How about the nape of the neck, inner thigh, and orgasms women get from spankings? I chose those two(clitoris and g-spot) because they are the two commonly well known areas understood to be highly sensitive for women. I did a very similar poll in the healthy penis section for men using the head of the penis and the frenum, and guess what? No complaining, nitpicking, or veiled insults, just 41 votes and counting.

RandR: -"Well said....I am with you. Renee."
You're with them yet you voted anyway....

Serial Kisser:
"Figures a man would make this poll"
Thank you for your sexist bullshit. Next time a woman expects me to open the door, pay for the food, or give up my seat for her, I'll remember all the times I've heard us guys get put down with shit like that. _|_

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
since you're having better luck asking men questions, and flunking out so hard with the clit crowd, maybe you should just stick to asking men questions.

MickeyLee: You are neglecting the vaginal walls, nipple/breast orgasms, and anal orgasms. How about the nape of the neck, inner thigh, and orgasms women get from spankings? I chose those two(clitoris and g-spot) because they are the two commonly well known areas understood to be highly sensitive for women.
thank you, for pointing out six more ways your poll failed at life.:biggrin1:

vexx

Just Browsing
Media
Since fucking, grinding on the clit, kissing her and squeezing her tits have worked so well for me so far, it's unlikely I'm going to stop anytime soon, or worry about your criticisms.

Here's a seventh just for you MickeyLee: How do normal orgasms compare to when you are being a massive bitch?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since fucking, grinding on the clit, kissing her and squeezing her tits have worked so well for me so far, it's unlikely I'm going to stop anytime soon, or worry about your criticisms.

Here's a seventh just for you MickeyLee: How do normal orgasms compare to when you are being a massive bitch?

i love how the boys always fall back on bitch...

and when did i ever imply you should change your methods or value my opinion?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There isn't a choice in the poll that I relate to.

While my clit is probably more sensitive, I enjoy G-Spot O's more. Don't relate to the relegation of the G-Spot to "pressure." My G-spot is plenty sensitive when I am arounsed.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tangent ahead...

<snip>

all about the fornix... best combo of deep penetration, grind and stretch. mutual grinding pubis to pubis, heaps of clit happiness and you get the thrill of old school dry humping. the stretch isn't just limited to the entros of the jenny, being stretch for depth brings the sides of the vagina, by forcing the tented vagina to pull closer/tighter to the shaft. the boy has a slight flare at the base, so when he's buried deep i get the back scratching, biting, gospel-singing good feeling.

also depending on the angle ya man works soooo many regions of good feeling can be stimulated all at once. with the tension of his cock pushing the upper wall you get the g-spot on the withdrawal and plunge back in. if your angle is right, and he's long enough, the slide into the fornix...well... read above.. fucking awesome.

<snip>

umm, yeah, tangent over.

I do so love those 2 paragraphs. The high point of this thread *was* that tangent.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
umm consensus is that this poll is invalidated by failing to include an option to vote for the fornix, posterior or anterior and the perineal sponge.

and so far, the fornix rules the cooter roost.
tru fax.

Yay! I think you're the first woman I've ever seen (other than me) refer to the perineal sponge (or the mid spot, as I call it) as an orgasmic zone.

On my own I can orgasm from clitoral stimuli, but typically only from a vibrator. In contrast I have lovely orgasms with penis-in-vagina-sex from the g-spot, or from using a dildo. I've only ever climaxed once from purely clitoral stimuli with a partner. As far as the flip side of things, I've had mind blowing, insane, very wet orgasms from being fingered that caused me to squirt and everything was fuzzy around the edges for a while.

TL;DR
I can enjoy pleasure with both the clit or g-spot with a partner, though the better orgasms I've had were from g-spot stimuli while being fingered ;)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you were to just stimulate my g-spot, it would feel pleasurable, but I would probably not orgasm. If you were stimulating just my clit, I would orgasm. If you did both at once, sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind. My g-spot intensifies the sensations I feel when my clit is stimulated, but it doesn't work all by itself.