The clitoris - for dummies

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I've spent some time on this forum, tonight. And to my astonishment I find that some people (in our day and age), still don't know much about female physiology. Not even about the basics.

An example, there's a woman on this forum who said that women cannot clitorally orgasm during penetrative sex "because the clitoris is on the outside of the vagina" and, insulting our intelligence, she added "but i'm sure you pound away none the less."

This ignorance is widespread, and can be explained by a total lack of knowledge on the physiology and anatomy of the clitoris.

Had this person known the by now world famous work done by the Royal Melbourne Hospital, where scientists made the first ever multi-dimensional scan of the clitoris, she would not have uttered such ignorance.

To help this person, and others who don't really know what the clitoris looks like, and consequently, how female orgasms are induced, here's that famous picture:

http://media.artevod.com/14110_clito_bulbes-2.jpg

The tiny extremity at the top of the image, is what whas previously thought to be the "clitoris", and which is shown as such in old handbooks and illustrations. In fact, now we know that the clitoris is about 200 times larger than that, and stretches all throughout the vulva, even around the urethral and vaginal openings, and far in and around both labia minora and majora.

Now you easily understand why women have no difficulty in reaching clitoral orgasms from penetrative sex.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
And stop creating threads every 4 minutes like a retarded person would. You are frantic and crazy. None of us ladies need any kind of Clitoris for Dummies information. We are quite familiar with our own body. Go start up a man's forum where you can educate them. In the meantime, it's just annoying what you are doing and its on purpose. You have about 600 posts and about 300 of them are threads you've created. Poor ratio- can we say EPIC FAIL. Google that one genius.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Please stop telling me what to do, young lady. Don't feel humiliated because you have demonstrated so profusely that you don't really know anything about female sexual anatomy or sexology.

But just stop telling people what to do. It's annoying and not very mature. And you do it with everyone you don't like.

So if you don't like what someone writes, then just ignore that person, will you? Instead of trying to be so pedantically policing like a nazi-camp guard.

Thank you.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Let me, for once, tell you to do something, though: ***have a look at the picture I posted***. Then at least you will never again write the true non-sensical phrases you scribbled earlier on the clitoris.

You may thank me later, but now have a look. You will, for the first time in years, actually learn something.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe this is why I've had limited success. I listen to what women tell me about their bodies. First, I don't have a clit; and second, they do. Third each woman has a different anatomy and different pleasures. The only frustration is women who don't want to express what pleases them.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe this is why I've had limited success. I listen to what women tell me about their bodies. First, I don't have a clit; and second, they do. Third each woman has a different anatomy and different pleasures. The only frustration is women who don't want to express what pleases them.

To learn about female sexuality, I virtually never listen to women, because they are often extremely uninformed. Most of them get their views from flimsy girl's magazines, tv shows, or from each other (the worst source of info).

I try to get my knowledge from science. Science discovers the truth far better than one or a few individuals ever can.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
To learn about female sexuality, I virtually never listen to women, because they are often extremely uninformed. Most of them get their views from flimsy girl's magazines, tv shows, or from each other (the worst source of info).

I try to get my knowledge from science. Science discovers the truth far better than one or a few individuals ever can.

The moderators are going to be busy with you, you've broken this TOS rule multiple times today.

Content whose primary purpose is to disrupt or inflame - This includes homophobic, racist and sexist content and general trolling. Trolling covers a vast array of behavior but mainly revolves around members who consistently post in a manner which they know will upset others, members who insist on going off topic to serve their own agenda (which has nothing to do with the topic at hand)

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, how arrogant. Who do think has given any woman her most orgasms; that woman you dummy! She knows what provides her pleasure. You start there and explore. If she tells you what has provided her the most arousal, that is sure a great place to start. You try BDSM on someone who doesn't want it, sorry. If you try attacking a woman's clitoris directly, and that is to sensitive, you lose. I could go on and on, Hopefully you get the drift. A doctorate in anatomy doesn't make a good lover.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Look Mademoiselle Rouge, you have paranoid traits and you act like a nazi camp guard. Stop chasing me, cop. If you don't like what I write, go somewhere else.

Let the mods do their work. I've never written anything sexist, nor racist. If you read well, you'll see that.

There's nothing wrong with saying that you don't get your info about sex from women, but from science.

So now go find some other hobby, because policing this tiny little spot is a bit ludicrous. But then, this sub-forum is all you have in your life. So I understand, you don't want to see some new wind blowing here. You wouldn't be able to cope with it.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where are these people coming from? We had 1 yesterday, iian. Is someone hijacking users in order to be blatantly obnoxious?The 'Nazi' reference is a slanderous remark.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes your wind blowing stinks. You said " I virtually never listen to women, because they are often extremely uninformed. Most of them get their views from flimsy girl's magazines, tv shows, or from each other (the worst source of info)."

SEXIST. Period. Just wait until the other ladies get a hold of you when they sign back in. You are lucky you only have just me, I'm far nicer than they are. They'll rip your "new wind" to shreds.

You even have the dudes pissed off at you left and right, look at the guy who you tried to "educate" by "science" he is telling you that you are wrong in our ideas.

Did science tell you that most women are uninformed? Did science tell you that most women read women's magazines? Did science tell you that most women get their ideas of what is pleasurable by other women? I'd like to see several dozen links to each of these questions. I am holding you to a HIGHER standard than most people who read your bullshit and that's why you are pissed.

A woman who holds you to a high standard is considered a Nazi? Hmmmmm.....

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Did science tell you that most women are uninformed? Did science tell you that most women read women's magazines?

No, but science did tell me that many women are uninformed about sexuality, because they mainly get their views from girl's magazines, tv shows and from each other.

This is well known research, and there's nothing sexist about it. The BBC-article which I referred you to and which you refused to read - about the non-existence of the G-spot - says: "The King's College London team believe the G-spot may be a figment of women's imagination, encouraged by magazines and sex therapists."

WOW, the BBC is a hell of a sexist source of information, isn't it?

So now that I've been so kind to direct you to the truth again, please leave me alone. I don't feel that you are capable of offering me an intelligent enough stream of thoughts.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No, i want science related articles to the proof that most women are uninformed, get their information from womens magazines and get their information from other women as to what they should enjoy.

Several dozen links, remember? Not your ol' reliable BBC articles. I want different sources, or could it be that it's not true and that no scientific related study even cares about that garbage.

You aren't the first to stumble onto the Internet trying to tell women their "Women's Magazines" are telling them how to behave. I'd rather burn a woman's magazine than read one. No one told me how to enjoy the vagina...i just do and i do what feels good.

Now go spend your time hunting down those articles based in true science.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stop the mean-spirited personal attacks, John. You can make your points without animus.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear Rouge, this guy is a baiter. When someone claims to have all the answers, it just proves they don't ask enough questions. Also reference my signature line; it applies.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hsarge, it's men like you who are appreciated among women. You are a humble, intelligent, non-asskissing guy to men or women and dont have your mind made up on all subjects. I hope you post more, because you are interesting to read.

I'll put him on ignore, some people just sound better on ignore.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This guy is a sex master. Not only has he uncovered that the "good cunnilingus" gene is linked to the gene that controls skin color, but he also has discovered that the g-spot doesn't exist, and was also kind enough to teach you uneducated women about your bodies.:rolleyes:

MR, quit bashing him! He should be thanked for bringing the light of truth into your life!:cool:

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And 1 more thing, to use the term Nazi on anyone, save racial exterminators, is a despicable thing. I will not claim to have more education than you, but my post-graduate work was in modern Western European History. Nazism, its proponents, and implementers have a special place in Hell. They were the cause of 40 million deaths, 26 million in Eastern Europe and Russia. Don't be flippant about something you obviously know so little about.

Last edited: