Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, First off you can think what you want and be as informed as you think you are. But the only person who knows what a woman's body can handle is that specific woman.

How do you think Science is able to tell these things? Not just because of some images that depict what certain things are supposed to do when stimulated BUT because in conjunction with those images studies have been made about how those areas react when stimulated. So, people have to know their bodies to begin with.

Why do you go to the doctor when something is wrong? Because you know your body and you know what you can handle and what you can't in terms overcoming illnesses. The doctor asks you for YOUR symptoms because THEY the scientists..DON'T know YOUR body.

Same concept. So please don't come in here telling women how misinformed about their bodies they are. You don't know a woman's body as well as a woman knows her own. You never will. I think you're the one who is sadly misinformed.

Anyway, done with this thread. Moving on...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, how arrogant. Who do think has given any woman her most orgasms; that woman you dummy! She knows what provides her pleasure. You start there and explore. If she tells you what has provided her the most arousal, that is sure a great place to start. You try BDSM on someone who doesn't want it, sorry. If you try attacking a woman's clitoris directly, and that is to sensitive, you lose. I could go on and on, Hopefully you get the drift. A doctorate in anatomy doesn't make a good lover.

This.

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media
And 1 more thing, to use the term Nazi on anyone, save racial exterminators, is a despicable thing. I will not claim to have more education than you, but my post-graduate work was in modern Western European History. Nazism, its proponents, and implementers have a special place in Hell. They were the cause of 40 million deaths, 26 million in Eastern Europe and Russia. Don't be flippant about something you obviously know so little about.

:drillsergeant:

I've always wanted to use that

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Members, he is just trying to make friends. Isnt that what friends do?
-They try to "educate you", when you didnt ask.
-They know more about you than yourself and will tell you why you are wrong.
-There is no point in giving your point of view because you are not a scientist.
-They are condisending because they love you. Its for your own good.

Man, where is the friend request button?

D

deleted356736

Married to an African woman myself, I do understand that traditional Bantu African culture is sexually open and transparent relative to the West. This sexual openness has certainly brightened my life over the decades. This openness is also seen in the HIV and AIDS infection rates in Africa, where promiscuity has made this disease difficult to control (although the actual infection rates are much less than those which were estimated some time ago). But then, every society has a different stance on sex, and it happens to be unfortunate that Christianity pummelled the British / Europeon stance on sex to near-death, and it still hasn't recovered. So I understand John's epiphany on African woman and sex.

However, many of the things John posts maybe aren't there to upset the women, but are, at best, naive. Sex by science? I don't think so; every woman's different (good example on clitoral stimulation in an earlier post, where I had a long-term lover who was so clitorally sensitive that I had to use a very different style of everything to her, including intercourse). And just because the clitoris extends to either side of the vagina doesn't mean anything much to me, as my experience is that there are deep spots deep in the vagina which are much more orgasmic than anywhere else.

Actually, the apparently 'mythical' g-spot is thought to be part of the clitoral structure.

I have two things which have helped me develop my sexual skills. The first one is to have the experience of a few partners, and the second one is to learn and understand a woman's body language, because how a woman reacts to what you are doing tells you all that you need to know to help her reach sexual fullfillment.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Married to an African woman myself, I do understand that traditional Bantu African culture is sexually open and transparent relative to the West. This sexual openness has certainly brightened my life over the decades. This openness is also seen in the HIV and AIDS infection rates in Africa, where promiscuity has made this disease difficult to control (although the actual infection rates are much less than those which were estimated some time ago). But then, every society has a different stance on sex, and it happens to be unfortunate that Christianity pummelled the British / Europeon stance on sex to near-death, and it still hasn't recovered. So I understand John's epiphany on African woman and sex.

However, many of the things John posts maybe aren't there to upset the women, but are, at best, naive. Sex by science? I don't think so; every woman's different (good example on clitoral stimulation in an earlier post, where I had a long-term lover who was so clitorally sensitive that I had to use a very different style of everything to her, including intercourse). And just because the clitoris extends to either side of the vagina doesn't mean anything much to me, as my experience is that there are deep spots deep in the vagina which are much more orgasmic than anywhere else.

Actually, the apparently 'mythical' g-spot is thought to be part of the clitoral structure.

I have two things which have helped me develop my sexual skills. The first one is to have the experience of a few partners, and the second one is to learn and understand a woman's body language, because how a woman reacts to what you are doing tells you all that you need to know to help her reach sexual fullfillment.

Cbr, John and I were arguing in another thread, so he created this one to try to "educate" me on how the female body works. He was calling me a Dummy and directed it towards how "Some people on this forum are saying ....... about the clitoris......"

He was talking about me and the entire day he was being a jackass towards myself, women in general and black men. You didn't see his thread before this one that day that was deleted titled "Black men are bad at sex" and in the Anal sex thread he said that only non-independent women enjoy anal because they are really lying to their men about enjoying it at all. Non-independent women? Huh?

This guy was all over the boards that day being downright insulting to women. Did you catch the comment about how he'd NEVER take a womans word on what makes her feel good because she gets her information from other women and magazines. Apparently he knows the only route to her pleasure and she surely couldnt.

JohnSchlong is purposely trying to get women riled up. He thrives on it.

I hate to see his thread continue to get ressurected as it makes it look like he was genuinely trying to help - who - women who are multiorgasmic even when they are alone and have been doing this stuff since before we were even teenagers. He's on the wrong board for that. I believe somewhere in this thread i was also called a Nazi.