The club of LPSG

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is just some fun. Imagine LPSG wasn't a board, but a club, like (or unlike) the Country Club, or something that style, with club estate and all the other assets. What things would be necessary for a club like that? Contributions are wanted, build the LPSG Club along your ideas and rules.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Since most clubs tend to be elitist, we'd have to a certain length/girth requirement to be a member. For all those not measuring up, you'd have to pay a membership fee. Also, no clothes allowed. Plus, you have to drink from separate water fountains, eat in a separate area, etc. and look away when a 'real' member walks by. :biggrin1:

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RideRocket said:
Since most clubs tend to be elitist, we'd have to a certain length/girth requirement to be a member. For all those not measuring up, you'd have to pay a membership fee. Also, no clothes allowed. Plus, you have to drink from separate water fountains, eat in a separate area, etc. and look away when a 'real' member walks by. :biggrin1:

i like the sound of that

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
I wanna be a fluffer!

How about a tent for those who wish to be measured, privately of course!
Nah, you should be draped across a chaise lounge, being waited upon hand and foot by our hot naked cabana boys, holding court and pronouncing who is worthy and who is not. And those who are not worthy have to be punished. They have to be spanked, and then, the oral sex.

Kinda like a cross between that queen in "History Of The World, Part I" and the Virgins of The Castle Anthrax.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
dlcs said:
Nah, you should be draped across a chaise lounge, being waited upon hand and foot by our hot naked cabana boys, holding court and pronouncing who is worthy and who is not. And those who are not worthy have to be punished. They have to be spanked, and then, the oral sex.

Kinda like a cross between that queen in "History Of The World, Part I" and the Virgins of The Castle Anthrax.

Can I peel her grapes?

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In all this I can't help but think of the Family Guy episode in which Peter joins the Beautiful People club and is waited upon hand and foot while he is there.

So will Club LPSG also include full exercise and recreation facilities? Perhaps little dumbells for our dicks to "keep in shape". :p