The club of LPSG

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*nodding at most of the posts* yup, cabana boys sound like an idea... strong, buff, young and of course and above all hung!

Would a nudist policy be necessary? Don't think so, but a minimal-dressing code. bikinis for the girls, squarecuts or speedos for the guys. Nudity optional, I love the swinging view!

Of course a pool, or several, maybe - one for the serious swimmers, another one as a lounging pool, laguna-style. Would settle in nicely with my idea of a mediterranean club estate, low houses for a restaurant, and massage. And of course some private separées for the couples who want some private time.

A club fee would be something, but a discount should be set up for depending on the endowment. Oh, talking of hung - what do we judge by? I'd say not overly thin, neither overly long, so refuse the discount to anyone who drops into either of these categories. Maybe there should be a club sign other than an ID - a pin needle to be stuck against your clothing maybe, or something similar. plastic cards are so ordinary, maybe for the wallet, but not more. And of course, each applicant should have a recommendation from existing members!

Oh, and of course (*putting on a serious, official face expression*) there are no persons under 18 years allowed to join (*wink*).

Keep this thread up, I think I this has some potential in it.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ClaireTalon said:
*Maybe there should be a club sign other than an ID - a pin needle to be stuck against your clothing maybe, or something similar. plastic cards are so ordinary, maybe for the wallet, but not more. And of course, each applicant should have a recommendation from existing members!

Ooh ooh ooh... how bout we go "James Bond" and get one of those things that scans your retinas?? Or a fingerprint scanner to enter... I wonder if there's such a thing as a dick print? No two ARE alike ya know...

Claire I envision you dressed in rich garb a la ancient egypt/cleopatra meets Tina Turner....

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vinny_spiruccino said:
Ooh ooh ooh... how bout we go "James Bond" and get one of those things that scans your retinas?? Or a fingerprint scanner to enter... I wonder if there's such a thing as a dick print? No two ARE alike ya know...

Noooo, too technical. A decent tattoo in a usually covered place, but that's a problem if someone doesn't like tattoos. I don't mind, I have two, but not everyone's like me. Maybe a pin, LPC, or something like that. Understatement is all.

If you want to be technical, maybe a laser scanner in a box that takes a threedimensional dick model and compares it to those in a database. That'd rule out dick twins.

vinny_spiruccino said:
Claire I envision you dressed in rich garb a la ancient egypt/cleopatra meets Tina Turner....

Oh darling, you're SO kind... but I can't see me in anything like that, too much fabric. I see myself in a nice bikni, preferably black. I have a thing for black underwear. If possible, with some funny, naughty print, like a crosshairs over the triangle tops, or on the crotch. Or maybe a bikini in camo print.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
I wonder if there's such a thing as a dick print? No two ARE alike ya know...
And that would mean we'd need a pecker checker.

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ClaireTalon said:
A club fee would be something, but a discount should be set up for depending on the endowment. Oh, talking of hung - what do we judge by? I'd say not overly thin, neither overly long, so refuse the discount to anyone who drops into either of these categories. Maybe there should be a club sign other than an ID - a pin needle to be stuck against your clothing maybe, or something similar. plastic cards are so ordinary, maybe for the wallet, but not more. And of course, each applicant should have a recommendation from existing members!

Perhaps a sliding scale system? Ten percent off the membership price for every half inch over seven inches long (boy, I'm not giving myself much of a discount) or greater than 5.5" in girth? Just a thought :p

Spladle, you can be my bouncer any day (I'm a bartender ...):wink:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10.5andproudofit said:
lol we could use the mailing address to group buy large condoms so they dont nickle and dime us all. the bastards

And could have them issued for free at our club. Not from these cheesy machines, more like from toothpick boxes on the restaurant table. Who has already enjoyed a night flight with Air France, and gotten one of their toilet kits? Because those contain condoms too... when I got one and found the envelope with it, I paged the stewardess and asked her whether they had one of those spare.

Free condoms of the L sizes are a great idea. How could I have forgotten about those?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RideRocket said:
But no one with braces. Then we'd have a pecker wrecker, and nobody wants that.
I've actually gotten head from someone with braces before, and so long as care is taken, it's not so bad.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
amhersthungboi said:
Perhaps a sliding scale system? Ten percent off the membership price for every half inch over seven inches long (boy, I'm not giving myself much of a discount) or greater than 5.5" in girth? Just a thought :p
Good idea!
amhersthungboi said:
Spladle, you can be my bouncer any day (I'm a bartender ...):wink:
I am a very bouncy human.

*bounces off*