The cock you wish you had

Mine isn't small but I'd like to try walking around with an 11" x 7" cock for a week, just to see what it's like.

Reactions: Jjz1109

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I so wish I had this one , it is worth $ 2,500

this-2500-chicken-is-the-lamborghini-of-poultry.jpg

Ayam Cemani, the Lamborghini of chickens.

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd want voodoo's or Shane Diesel, also like Danny d's. Basically I'd want another 1.5" girth and 2" length and I'd be all set. Lol.

Scguy522

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My cock has never let me down. It gets the job done when I need it to. Having said that, I do wish I could shove a kielbasa size rod into my girl for ego reasons sometimes just to be the show-er but I’m ok with mine. My girl said “size doesn’t matter to me” the other day and I imagined what size socks she’s had and if she misses them. I saw a text on her phone when we started dating that was from a guy that was expressing how he made her squirt when they fucked at a barn. This had me upset a little but The idea has gone from bothering me to imaging her gushing all over another guys dick that makes her whine and beg different from what I’ve ever heard from her. The idea of her being a cockslut fit a massive cock is hot though I’d probably shoot the sob irl or I’d find it sexy and shed chuck me and make me clean up after he unloads in her.

I like mine, but a nbp 8x6.25 seems like a good number. No more than that.

D

deleted1253403

One long enough so i could suck myself off

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine has done everything and everyone i have ever asked of it and left everyone completely satisfied.

My ego would like an extra 4 inches to bring it double digits but think i would end up in reality putting people in the hospital. My 6 incher can be handled easily in any opening.

Reactions: franklawson

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get off on being teased of being jealous (because in my normal day to day life I am a confident person and never get jealous or bothered by much), so sometimes I wish I had a teeny penis as I know my wife and her closest friends are all size queens to the point where they get pretty superficial and I tell them to knock it off.

Reactions: BigBen