The cock you wish you had

I'm perfectly happy with the shape and size of mine, only would like to produce more cum when I masturbate or have sex.

Reactions: Wine0

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another one? On a time I would have be me tempted to have 2 but I think It would made worse dressing issues and my woman will have to take it vaginally and anal at the same time because I don’t see dp working.
I’m fine with mine it takes enough time already to fit it in.
I don’t know what for do you need all those measures on something that woman can’t see until sex I would try to improving everything else.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get off on being teased of being jealous (because in my normal day to day life I am a confident person and never get jealous or bothered by much), so sometimes I wish I had a teeny penis as I know my wife and her closest friends are all size queens to the point where they get pretty superficial and I tell them to knock it off.

I am not attracted to all women....I know some guys will have sex with any woman at any time...I have never been one of those...I am just selective. But that said...besides the looks and the brain and personality I am attracted to, if a woman is not a serious size queen...preferably with a lot of experience not just with "big", but a lot bigger than "big"...it may not work for us physically. The thing is "size queen" label is undefined. I have never cared that a woman can't adjust to take all my length...not happened yet...but a woman who is not an extreme "girth queen"....or physically able to adjust to that (not all vaginas, like women, are the same size...huge wide pussy is needed)...there is no point no matter how much I am attracted to her...or her to me. Some pipes just don't fit in a lot of holes.

D

deleted4500261

I have become comfortable with mine. I used to really want Johnny Holmes’ dick but I don’t think it ever really got hard so what good is that?