The Cocky Neighbor

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Croix68, May 20, 2008.

1. Croix68

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So here's the story...

I was just checking out Craigslist a few weeks ago and ended up chatting with a dude. We soon began to realize we live VERY close to each other...30 feet away. He lives in the apartment building beside me...I live on the third floor of one building and he lives on the second floor of the other. We could see into each other's bedrooms if the curtains were up. The surprising thing is we've both lived in the same apartment complex for over 2 years. Since we've first chatted I've been over to his place a couple times. I talked him into showing me the swim trunks he bought for his trip to Brazil. Very hot! He's got a perfect body with bronze skin and abs to die for. And let's not forget the heavy 9.5in dick he's sporting. He tried to hide the fact he was an officer in the Army, but I've been around the military enough to know an officer's uniform and car sticker I knew that he wasn't the Staff Sargent he claimed to be. But I digress...

The point is he's one cocky SOB. He's got a tattoo of a king chess piece on his left arm with the script "Born to Reign" written underneath. Just last night he messaged me telling me to come over and help him out. I didn't (even though I REALLY wanted to). I've tried to just chat with him and he blows me off. Either I fool around with him or he doesn't want to have anything to do with me. So I was getting the feeling he didn't want to be friends but just use me for a quick nut. Anyway, he said he hasn't got time for me until next Wednesday...I mean, just because you look the shit doesn't mean you got to act like the shit. I'll be glad when he moves to the other side of the country at the end of the month. Then I'll get some peace not thinking about him and looking out my bedroom window. The boy's got me emotional and I'm definitely not one to lose my self-control. He's on major jackass--one HOT jackass. UGH!

2. B_HornyPrincezz

B_HornyPrincezz New Member

Ok..sounds like a sexy guy. So what do you want us to do? Kill him?

x x x

3. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    I say do as cats do. If you want him to start coming to you, you ignore him. He'll be doing everything possible to get your attention. Even if he can pull as much ass as he wants, he'll only want what he can't have.

4. Croix68

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No...nothing that severe...but I wouldn't mind punching him a couple times to wipe the smirk off his face...then I'd do whatever he wanted again

5. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Is it so unrealistic to think that because he knows he gets a lot of attention with his dick, that he would suddenly behave otherwise? He's in good shape, maybe has a little too much self-esteem, and he knows that he can attract people. I don't know if ignoring him will humble that attitude. (Maybe meeting someone bigger, stronger, comparably hung will knock him down a peg.) And I don't think you're going to "tame" his ways until he's ready to do so.

I still say, take the power back. I'm sure someone else out there with a good dick that can behave himself a little more compatibly with you is out there. Find him or not, whip out a planner and say, sorry, I'm booked until July.

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like you got played.
    Next time, make sure whoever you're chatting with is serious and doesn't fuck around.

7. Sklar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Depending on just how mean and evil you are there are lots of ways to make him heel.

My advice, if you are not mean and evil, is to just ignore him and block him from private messaging you on the chat line you use.

Draft saved Draft deleted