The Coffee Party

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^I called you a coward because that's exactly what you are, and you've done nothing but confirm that moniker every chance you've been given to prove otherwise. Your weakess is so transparent, it's amusing.

Its pretty obvious who the coward is. Because i GUARANTEE you wouldn't say that if you were standing in front of me.
Wait a minute, who's hiding? I'm the one calling you out for personally attacking me, and you're the one desperately searching for someone to stand behind while you continue to fling baseless personal insults at me. You want to run your mouth, get personal and then threaten me, then I DARE you to back it up sissy boy. Or, you can accept the reality that you're a coward, and move along...

Come on down to Tampa Florida, and we'll make sure we get that attitude problem of yours adjusted real good... You claim you have so much money, then grab a flight pretty boy... My townhouse is 3 miles from the airport. You won't even have to leave the terminal to get a valuable life lesson in respecting one's superiors.

So, the choice is yours... Post the flight number you'll be arriving on, or I'll go ahead and assume that you have accepted the reality that you're a coward, a troll and that I own your ass every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Come on down to Tampa Florida, and we'll make sure we get that attitude problem of yours adjusted real good... You claim you have so much money, then grab a flight pretty boy

Please point out where I claimed I have 'so much money.' I do not believe in discussing my personal finances with anybody - particularly on a website.

... My townhouse is 3 miles from the airport. You won't even have to leave the terminal to get a valuable life lesson in respecting one's superiors.

For future reference - and in case you challenge people to altercations in other forums - it is a dangerous practice and obviously demonstrates a mental illness and an anger issue that should be dealt with.

So, the choice is yours... Post the flight number you'll be arriving on, or I'll go ahead and assume that you have accepted the reality that you're a coward, a troll and that I own your ass every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

This is so funny.

You have no idea how badly I would like to tie you into a fucking knot. You would never show up, I'm certain of that.

You have no idea.

We'll leave it at that.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
way to come to the rescue of somebody who blatantly called me a coward.

I don't have to defend anyone.
Everyone knows I'm very much independent around here.

You claim that I suggest that people from the ghetto are uneducated. That is different than me coming out and calling you a derogatory name.

No it isn't.
Saying that "people from the ghetto are uneducated" is a fancy way to call them stupid. And honestly, your bullshit "innocent routine" bores me. You know exactly how you're wording things. I mean, it's not like you haven't said or implied that people in low income, poor areas or "the ghetto" are somehow "lesser than" since the 2008 election. :rolleyes:

Why do I respond? I was born and raised in a poor part of Boston... or in your words, a "ghetto". You insult me as well as my family & friends who still live there trying to make ends meet. Even if I live in Manhattan now with my hubby of 6 years, I don't forget where I came from or how it currently is for people still there. If it was said once or twice then I could live with it. But you have made reference to this so many times that I will no longer tolerate it. Grow the fuck up.

And gee, star, what would you expect when you insult someone? A pat on the back and a smile? Of course they're going to respond, and they can do so as they see fit. At this point, complaining about someone using a 4 or 5 letter descriptive adjective in retaliation to your inflammatory remark makes no sense. YOU already insulted the person beforehand.

Now, carry on with talltpaguy. But please, make sure your grievances are with him alone and not "liberals". Because if you make the generalization, you invite other ones to come into the fray... and you KNOW I love giving you hell when you screw up.

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And gee, star, what would you expect when you insult someone?

I didn't even know who this guy was a week ago. He came out of nowhere and started attacking me.
At this point, complaining about someone using a 4 or 5 letter descriptive adjective in retaliation to your inflammatory remark makes no sense. YOU already insulted the person beforehand.

Wrong.

Again, didn't even know/care who he was.

Now, carry on with talltpaguy. But please, make sure your grievances are with him alone and not "liberals". Because if you make the generalization, you invite other ones to come into the fray

No problem. He is an embarrassment to the liberals.

... and you KNOW I love giving you hell when you screw up.

Yes I know you do.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have no idea how badly I would like to tie you into a fucking knot. You would never show up, I'm certain of that.

You have no idea.

We'll leave it at that.
Or in other words, you accept that you're too much of a coward to put your money where your mouth is... But I figured you were the sort of person who runs your mouth with no backup... You get personal with people in the same cowardly way you debate politics with them. You try to bully people like a frightened little schoolboy. You're blatantly a coward and it's little wonder why you're such a regular here that you have literally thousands of posts. You're probably sick of getting your ass kicked every time you open that bigoted mouth of yours in public, and if you frequented a respectable political forum that actually has moderation, you would be banned within days. (on 2nd thought, you've probably already been banned, that's how you wound up here)

added:
I didn't even know who this guy was a week ago. He came out of nowhere and started attacking me.
That's because I was sick of lurking, watching you railroad people like a fucking sociopath. There's apparently no moderation here, so it's up to the membership to stand up to bullies like you and set things straight. You need to see a counselor, not take out your mental issues on people online.

Last edited:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why are rightwingers always cowards?

no coward here

a tongue in cheek reference to the danger here

"government officials that cooperate to effect solutions"

think about that and what it means

to begin with, an abandonment of the democratic ideals that created the nation

think of what they mean to replace it with ...

"The debates of that great assembly [Congress] are frequently vague and perplexed, seeming to be dragged rather than to march, to the intended goal. Something of this sort must, I think, always happen in public democratic assemblies."

Alexis de Tocqueville (1805-1889) French social philosopher.

http://en.proverbia.net/citastema.asp?tematica=235

“Whenever you have an efficient government you have a dictatorship.”

http://thinkexist.com/quotes/harry_s_truman/4.html

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nick4444... Sarcasm rarely works in text.

That depends. It's served me well for the last year or so on this site. Unlike Starpooper's earlier posts where he couldn't help but bandy about his favorite obscenities as adjectives and nouns, I've found it often works; especially with him. With Nick o' da sixes, I first thought HellBoy would be a better name for him, but someone else is using it as their avatar name. After almost three years, my goals have changed. I'm no longer interested in keeping peace or hoping to "make friends" with those who obviously fall under the category of emotional cripples.

Unlike the two examples I just mentioned, I'm fully aware of my many faults and own up to them.

Life is a bitch. We must all learn to deal with it. Otherwise many will lead lives of pathetic disappointment.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That depends. It's served me well for the last year or so on this site. Unlike Starpooper's earlier posts where he couldn't help but bandy about his favorite obscenities as adjectives and nouns, I've found it often works; especially with him. With Nick o' da sixes, I first thought HellBoy would be a better name for him, but someone else is using it as their avatar name. After almost three years, my goals have changed. I'm no longer interested in keeping peace or hoping to "make friends" with those who obviously fall under the category of emotional cripples.

Unlike the two examples I just mentioned, I'm fully aware of my many faults and own up to them.

Life is a bitch. We must all learn to deal with it. Otherwise many will lead lives of pathetic disappointment.

Midlife's Manifesto.

Riveting.