The Colleagues

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by max90, Nov 3, 2010.

1. max90

max90 Member

This is a story about Nick, a 19 year old boy. It's summer holiday and as he wanted to earn some extra cash, he decided to work at a farm.

Part 1

The closer I get to the farm, the stronger the feeling in my stomach gets. Do I really want to do this? Do I really want to stay here for the next three weeks? Without any parents, brothers, friends? Even without my girl, Eve?
    But I say to myself that I shouldn't be a pussy now, just go for it. It'll be fun, my mother assured me.

Even before I can knock on the door of what seems to be the reception, the door opens. A young guy, probably my age, at least not older than 21 greets me. I feel relieved. I was afraid that I would hang out only with 60 year old bearded farmers.
    The sticks out his hand and says: "Hi. You must be Nick. I'm Ryan. You're the last one to arrive today, now we're totally full. Come, I'll show your room for the next three weeks."
    Ryan takes me inside the farm house. There are old pictures and paintings on the walls. We go upstairs and Ryan opens the door of my room.

"You have to share it with Tim, he also arrived today. But I don't think that's a problem, is it?", Ryan says. On one of the two single beds, there are several bags.
    "Oh, no. I don't think that's a problem.", I say and I throw my bag on the free bed.
    "You and Tim have your own bathroom attached to your room." He shows me the bathroom. "Well, it's not that special. Just a shower, toilet and sink."
    However, there is nothing between the bathroom and the bedroom. It's just open. From the beds, you can't really peak in, but I still think it's a little weird.

Ryan gives me a tour of the farm. Ryan tells me he's the only son of the two farmers and that they normally have other staff. Only in the holiday, they usually hire young guys. And during the next three weeks, Ryan is in charge as both his parents are on vacation.
    The farm isn't that big actually. There's a big hay stack and there are pretty some cows. Ryan and his parents get their income from the milk of the cows, and the strawberries they grow on their field.
    Ryan tells me that he and his girlfriend will cook for us, but we have to clean up our own room.

"Oh there she is, by the way.", Ryan says and he calls for his girlfriend.
    "Nick, this is Samantha. Samantha, this is Nick.", he introduces us.
    Ryan and Nicole make a nice couple. They're both pretty and they've got something that attracts me. Samantha has got beautiful brown hair, brown eyes and nice boobies. She immediately shakes my hand and greets me. I should feel welcome, she tells me.

Ryan tells me that they start working at 8 o'clock and stop at 5 o'clock. Then there is time to refresh yourself, so we can have dinner at 6.30.

It's almost 5 o'clock now, so I go to my room to refresh myself after my long trip.
    The window of the room I'm sharing with Tim is at the front of the house. So it's not overlooking the strawberry field. When you look through the window, you see nothing but nature.

I take off all my clothes while I'm standing in front of the window. If there would be anybody walking outside now, they could easily catch me.
    Carrying nothing but a towel and a fresh pair of boxerbriefs, I get into the bathroom. The bathroom is really small, but pretty modern. There's a showerhead in one corner, and a toilet and sink on the other side of the bathroom. There's a shower curtain that divides the shower from the rest of the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and step under it, but don't close the curtain. Instead, I try to look at myself in the mirror. I started to work out a couple of months ago, and I like to keep track of my progress. I've now got pretty nice pecs, a clearly visible six-pack, good shoulders and big arms. I don't like to become more muscular, I don't think it suits me, this is just fine.
    And, especially when I'm taking a warm shower, I like to glance at my cock for a moment. My cock is one of the few things of my body that I can't change, and that is why I'm so thankful that I've got such a nice one. I've got a real shower, long when soft, but also big when it's hard.
    Last time I measured, just a couple of days ago, my cock was 6.5 inch soft and 8.5 inch hard. I'm lucky I've also got big balls hanging underneath it.
    I maintain my manhood very well. I shave all my pubic hair and my sack. I don't know when I started doing it, but I know that all my friends did the same. Only a few friends kept a little pubic hair above their cock, but they kept it really short.

I finish my shower, towel off and put on my boxerbriefs. Right when I sit down on my bed to search for some fresh clothes, the door of the bedroom opens.
    A young blond guy steps in and looks surprised. He's wearing an overall, one of those bib-and-brace type of things. The guy has just his bare chest underneath it.

"Hi! I'm Timothy, but just call me Tim. Are we sharing a room together?", the guy says.
    "I'm Nick." And we shake hands. "I guess so, yes."
    "Okay, cool man. Just feel at home. I'm going to get a shower first as I'm really sweaty. It's so hot outside. We'll get to know each other afterwards."

Tim takes his overall off in the bedroom. I'm pretending that I'm looking in my bags for some clothes, but I'm also checking him out.
    His tight boxerbriefs are sweaty and stick to his tight ass. Tim has a great body, slim, athletic, a six-pack visible and nice pecs. His face is beautiful too. Blond hair and deep blue eyes.

2. max90

max90 Member

Part 2

Ryan and his girlfriend disappear right after dinner. They have some work to do, they say.
    Apart from Tim and me, there are four other guys and two girls staying at the farm. The rest of the workers live nearby the farm, so they eat and sleep at their own home.

Daniel is the youngest guy, he just turned 18. He's got dark curly hair and, even though he's the youngest, he's pretty muscular.
    Brian is 20 years old and very blond. I actually think he pretty looks like Tim, but they didn't know each other before. Brian is pretty tall and very slim.
    Steven is 19, has got brown hair and brown eyes and is the tallest one.
    Jordan is 20 and has dark blond hair. He's, just like the other guys, slim and athletic.
    The two girls are Megan and Heather. They knew each other already before they came to the farm. Both 19 years old and quite pretty. Megan has got blond hair and blue eyes, while Heather is the brunette.

It strikes me that I find all of the guys and both girls pretty attractive. They're all slim, athletic and have pretty faces. I wonder what the guys will look like when they're working on the field. Will they, just like Tim, only wear a boxershort and an overall?

After dinner, we all sit down in the living room, where the TV is. We watch a movie together, talk and have some drinks. But as everybody except me arrived here in the morning and worked all day long, they're pretty tired and want to go to bed early. We have to get up at 7 a.m. after all.

3. Barnyrock

Barnyrock New Member

Great start as always

4. gert123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Very nice so far! keep it going!

5. max90

max90 Member

Part 3

The alarmclock wakes me up at 7 in the morning. I want to turn around and sleep a little more, but Tim gets out and opens the curtains. He looks at me and smiles.
    "Time to get up, mate. You don't want to miss breakfast."

Tim grabs the overall he wore yesterday and says: "You shouldn't wear anything underneath your overall, man. It's too hot for that. Well, I mean, you shouldn't wear anything but your underwear underneath it."

After breakfast, we start working. Tim, Brian, Daniel and I have to load some of the hay on a big trailer which we then put behind a tractor to bring it to a befriended farmer nearby.
    While we're talking with each other, we throw the hay together on the big trailer. All of us are healthy and fit boys, so everybody works really hard. After we bring a couple of trailers full of hay to the other farmer, it's noon. The sun isn't just shining now, it's really burning. This causes us to become pretty sweaty, but there's nothing we can do about it.

"Okay guys, how is it going today?", Ryan asks us when we're having lunch.
    "We're doing just fine. We've just loaded the trailer again, it's ready to be brought to the other farm.", Tim answers.
    "Okay, cool. Tim, if you and Nick can bring it to the other farm, that would be perfect. Brian and Daniel, I've got something else to do for you.", Ryan says.

After lunch, Tim and I drive the tractor to the other farm. There's nobody at the other farm, the farmer is on a holiday. Just like we did the other four times today, we unload the trailer and put the bales of hay next to the others.
    Even though we just had lunch, I feel pretty slow. The high temperature and the burning sun makes me feel lazy. And my boxerbriefs are already soaking wet. With every move I make, I feel my sticky underwear shoving over my body.

When we're almost halfway through, Tim says: "This doesn't go as fast as it goes with four guys."
    "Yep, that's right.", I say and throw another bale off the trailer.
    "Let's take a break man, it's too hot."

Tim and I sit next to each other in the barn, on one of the bales of hay. I can hear him breathing and I see the little drops of sweat on his forehead and his chest.
    "Dude, my boxershort is soaking wet. What about yours?", he asks.
    I start laughing and tell him mine is wet as well.
    "I don't know man. I think I'm going to take it off.", Tim says and he gets up. "I just can't move anymore. I feel it with every move, you know? Don't you hate that?"

I don't say anything, and while I'm still sitting on the bale of hay, Tim bends over to take his shoes off. For a moment, I think he's joking. I think he'll just pretend to take his boxershort off but then he will start laughing at me and in the end he'll ask me if I really thought he would take it off.
    But Tim looks serious and he's now standing right in front of me. He's got his shoes off and takes his overall off. When he grabs his boxershort, he turns away a little, but not too much. Instead of giving me a full frontal view of his manhood, he turns away so I can see it from aside.
    Jokingly, he says not to watch, and I pretend that I'm not. But right when he pulls down his boxershort, I look at him.

A damn impressive floppy cock pops out, and Tim turns his back to me. Watching his ass, I see him putting his overall back on, his boxershort lying on the floor of the barn. It seems to me that Tim didn't really want to hide his manhood.
    "Damn, this feels better. Way, way better.", he says and sits down next to me.
    I don't really know how to react, so I just say "Yeah?".
    "You should try it too, man. Or aren't you wet and sweaty down there?"
    "Oh, I'm really wet and sweaty man, but it's okay."
    "No man, you should do the same. Just take it off. No one will know."
    "I know they won't find out. I just feel okay like this."
    "You don't know what you're doing to yourself. I can tell you, this feels way better. But, you should do whatever you want.", Tim says.

It's quiet for a while and I'm thinking about what Tim just said. I know it feels way better without that damn sticky boxershort on, but I don't know if I should take it off in front of Tim. I actually want to take it off, but I'm afraid he thinks I'm prudish or insecure when I take it off privately. So there's no other option but giving him a show.

"I can go away, if you want to. I won't look at your manhood.", Tim says. "But you should really try it."
    "Okay okay okay!", I say to him. "I'll take it off, what the heck."

I do it just like Tim did. When I take my shoes and overall off, I'm facing Tim, but when I take my boxershort off, I turn away from him. However, just like he did, I make sure that he can still see my manhood.
    As it's pretty hot and stuff, my cock is a little longer than it's usual 6.5 inch. And the moment I pull down my boxershort, it pops out. From the corner of my eye, I can see Tim watching me, he isn't even pretending that he isn't watching.

After I put my overall back on, I turn to Tim. "You're right. This feels way better."
    Tim doesn't say anything but has a strange and broad smile on his face.
    "I told you so.", he says and he gets up.

While we unload the rest of the trailer, I catch myself a couple of times looking at Tim's crotch. The quick view of his floppy cock and the knowledge that he's not wearing any underwear attracts me in a certain way. So while he's throwing bales of hay off the trailer, I peak at him, hoping to see some penis line.

6. SR_Les Intercourse

SR_Les Intercourse New Member

7. max90

max90 Member

Part 4

"Let's relax a little bit more, right?", Tim asks when we've finished unloading the trailer. "I'm not the kind of guy for real tough work, you see. And I'm damn thirsty!"
    Tim walks away from the barn, to check out the rest of the farm. I follow him onto the courtyard, where he puts his face against the windows, to see what's inside.
    "It looks pretty nice in here.", he tells me. "I bet they've got some drinks for us."
    "There's nobody home. They're on a holiday.", I inform him.
    "I know. But I bet they've still got some drinks for us."

Tim pushes against various doors and windows, but they're all locked. I don't hope that he really wants to go inside and steal some drinks, because I'm not really into that kind of business. At least not on my first day here in the countryside.

"Too bad. It's all locked.", Tim says and he walks over to me. We stand still, next to each other, for a while and look around. "There!", Tim says and he walks over to one of the smaller buildings.
    Tim has found a water tap. He opens it, sits down on his knees and holds his mouth underneath it. He keeps drinking for a couple of minutes, then gets up and lets me drink.

When I'm finished drinking, we return to the barn. Tim climbs all the way up to the top of the pile of hay bales and says I should join him. I follow him, and we sit next to each other, our head almost against the ceiling of the barn.
    Tim looks at me and slaps me on my shoulder: "My friend man. My friend. We're going to have a great time here. Not too much working, we should also have some fun, right?!"
    "Yeah, you're right. It's holiday now."
    "That's what I mean, yeah."

Tim and I start a conversation about ourselves. We just tell each other all kind of things about our lives, where we live, what we like and not like. Things to get to know each other better.
    Eventually the conversation gets to the subject it always gets: sex. Tim tells me a lot about his sex life, and what he likes to do in bed. I get the idea that he's kind of bragging about his sex life, so I decide to add some things to my stories to make them more juicy.

All of a sudden Tim changes the subject and asks: "Have you ever done something with a guy?"
    "Uhm, no...", I lie.
    "No? Never?"
    "No, not really, you?", I lie again.
    "I have this friend, I know him for years, and we fooled around quite a few times."
    "What do you mean by fooling around?"
    "It started with just showing our cocks you know, then we measured together, then we jerked together, then we jerked each other and finally we blew each other a couple of times. But it's just friendship, you know. I'm not gay or something like that."
    "Ah, I see...", I say, not really knowing how to react to such a confession.
    "But you've really never done something like that?"
    "Yeah, I have. But not regular like you and your friend."
    "What happened?"
    "One time, I stayed over a friends house. His parents weren't home and we went skinny dipping in a lake in the evening. And that night we started talking about chicks and stuff and he said I had a huge cock and wanted to see it again. I didn't want to show it again, so he showed his one first, then I showed mine and then he tricked me into showing it hard. Don't know why I did that, but we ended up jerking."
    "Nice man. You also jerked each other."
    "Yeah, he said he wanted to 'feel my cock'. And first I refused but later on I agreed, so he grabbed it and jerked me a little. I kind of liked the feeling so I said he could continues. We jerked each other at the same time. Never did something like that again."
    "Do you think you became better friends because of that?", Tim asks me.
    "Yeah, certainly. We started hanging out more and we never kept a secret anymore. Really weird actually."
    "And, it was OK to be naked together."
    "Yeah, we didn't lock the bathroom door, stuff like that. Couple of months ago, we even shared a girl in a threesome. That was pretty hot."
    "Cool, dude!", Tim says and laughs.

It's silent for a moment. Then Tim says: "Do you want to jerk now?", but adds: "No, never mind."
    "What? What did you just say?", I ask.
    "No, no. Never mind. Forget about it."
    "No, tell me. I want to know it."
    "I just asked if you wanted to jerk right now. But forget about it.", Tim says.
    I say nothing for a while, then: "OK. I'm pretty horny after all your sex stories. Let's jerk."
    "You sure?", Tim asks while he looks at me.
    "Yeah I'm sure. But we just need to find some concealed spot."
    "We can do it there.", Tim says and he points at the bales of hay behind the pile we're sitting on. The spot is surrounded by two walls without a window and the haystack.

Tim and I descend the haystack to the lower spot. We both lie down next to each other in the hay, and wait. We start laughing, and looking at each other.
    "Whatever.", says Tim and he takes his overall down.

His huge cock isn't soft anymore, but neither is mine. When he grabs his cock and gently starts jerking, I put my overall down and join him.
    We jerk together a little while, until Tim asks me how big my cock is.
    "Hard, it's 8.5 inch.", I tell him.
    "Finally somebody of my size!", Tim says and we continue jerking.

After a while, Tim says he's about to come. He gets up and points his huge cock at some bales of hay, so he won't mess himself. I look at the beautiful, slim and athletic young guy with his nice tan and hot cock. Looking at him, I get hornier and hornier, also because he's jerking his huge cock right next to my face.
    I can't resist it anymore and reach for his cock. He is startled at first, but then lets me finish the job. I let go of my cock and wrap my hand around his thick hard cock. Tim closes his eyes and his entire body shakes when he shoots his load into the hay. After I let go of his cock, he pinches the last cum out of his cock.

He looks satisfied and asks: "I guess you want me to return the favour now. Don't you?"
    I get up and Tim stands on my right. He puts his left hand on my ass, and takes my cock in his right hand. We'd already been jerking for a while, so I shoot my load pretty soon into the hay, on the very same spot as where Tim shot his.

After this, we casually put our overalls back on, start the tractor and get back to the farm.

8. ennedi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    nice story for now! keep up the good work!

9. justright87

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    interesting story man! i'm interested in where it's going since it seems like a bi story... i hope you keep adding more!

10. max90

max90 Member

Part 5

Tim and I don't talk anymore during the rest of the day. I try to avoid him, but that's practically impossible, as we're all working together. A couple of times, I catch him looking at me, and when I look back he smiles or gives me a wink. I don't know how to react, because there are all these mixed emotions running through my body.
    On one hand, I feel a cheap slut, I feel miserable, like I have to throw up and I wish I'd never done that. After all, I still have a great girlfriend. I feel like I've betrayed her, and I feel like I've betrayed myself. I don't want to lose her.
    But on the other hand, I can't deny that at that moment, I really liked it. I didn't want it to stop then. And when I think of Tim's hot body again, I would even do it again, maybe.

When we're done working, I return to the room and sit down on my bed. While I take my shoes off, I think about what happened in the barn. And I think of my girlfriend, Eve. All of a sudden I think about our short break-up, a little more than six months ago. Eve went on a short holiday, skiing with her family and she had sex with some 25 year old guy. He was a model, done some cheap reality shows and he picked her up at a club she went to with her cousins.
    My friends say I'm a fool for staying with her, and I've had some strong doubts too. Ever since her affair, things haven't been like before. Maybe, I think, maybe this all gives me an excuse to try something else.

Right after this thought, like there's some supernatural power, Tim opens the door and walks in.
    He plumps down on the bed, sighs and after a short silence, he looks at me.

"Everything all right?", he asks me.
    "Yeah, I'm okay. Just a little tired."
    "You look strange. As there's something wrong."
    "I don't know."
    "You feel guilty about the thing in the barn?", Tim asks.
    "Yes and no."
    "Yes and no?"
    "I liked it, but I have a girlfriend, actually."

Tim gets up and turns to me. "Really? Oh sorry man. I didn't know that."
    "It's not your fault. Our relationship isn't that good anyway."
    "How come? Something happened?"
    "She cheated on my, couple of months ago. And ever since, I have these mixed feelings about our relationship. When I'm not with her, I want to see her. But when I'm with her, I can only think of her cheating with me, so I want to go away as quick as possible."
    Tim doesn't really give a reaction. He just hums and nods.

I continue: "I kind of decided a little while ago that I'm not going to say no to any temptations, you see. And this was kind of the first temptation I didn't say no to."
    "So this means...", Tim asks.
    "This means that I'm definitely going to break up with her, and enjoy life. Instead of sticking with her."
    "Good for you, I guess.", Tim says and he gets up. "I'm going to take a shower."

Tim takes his shoes and socks off, and pulls his overall down. I look at his big floppy cock, hanging right in front of me. It's a weird idea that only two hours ago, I was jerking that big piece of meat.
    Tim turns around, goes into the bathroom and I hear him turning the shower on.

I wonder what would happen if I would just join him right now, but I decide not to go too fast.

Few minutes later, Tim is back in the bedroom, holding his towel in his hand. His cock swings from left to right as he walks over to his bag to grab a fresh pair of boxershorts. Before putting them on, he dries his hair again with the towel, causing his dick and balls to swing around even more.

Without saying anything, I undress and take a shower.

When I get back from the bathroom, Tim is sitting on his bed, waiting for me to go downstairs for dinner.

11. jockstrapfetish

Wonderfully writen but not much happene but glad your continuing the story can wait for more
    -A

12. Nicko88

Nicko88 Member

Good start to what will be a great story I am sure. I look forward to more..........

Nicko88

13. HazardiouslyHung

HazardiouslyHung New Member

Great story, can't wait for more!

14. sky+

sky+ Member

Great start, hope there is more to follow...

Draft saved Draft deleted