The color of your clothes tells about your sexuality.

lopez35

Just Browsing
Media
Would you believe it? Let’s check this out! Everything is simple, just remember which color of clothes you prefer.

Red.
You are just pig in a poke. You excite easy and enjoy sex in full. You may make love a couple of running hours! Very passionate person wears red clothes

Yellow
You avoid conflicts with you partner, most probably you usually agree with his wishes. To enjoy sex in full you need unselfish man.

Rose.
It seems you like the process of allure more than the process of making love! You tease men and have a reputation of very attractive and sexy girl.

Violet.
You study sex. Even Peach branches you read as an instruction and follow it. Remember, this is not work, don’t be so serious.

Black.
The best choice is nonstandard sex. You know everything about scarfing, sado maso, sex on Ferris wheel. You don’t like bore. You know the best and blunt sex plays.

Green.
Eternal virgin – this is your motto for all people around you. You are tender and innocent, sweet gentle. To reach the harmony you need the person with the same character.

Orange.
You like to improvise in bed. Every meeting is a show for you and you are prima.

Brown.
Your sexuality is discreet and deep. Your man feels it 24 hours a day. Sensuality is your second Ego.

Grey.
This is a color of indecision. Most probably you are very shy and worry about everything. Sex for you is a sheer stress. You need to raise you self-appraisal.

Blue.
You are a miracle! You are tender, sensual. You turn sex to art of love. You enjoy your partner as a melody and listen to his desires. Bravo!

White.
You make love only with people you are really in love with. But the passion is fantastic! You choose your partner very carefully!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's either spot-on, or utter bollocks, depending on what I'm wearing.

I wear red, black, white, and blue quite frequently...and each of those could describe me at times.

I also wear grey/charcoal/heather fairly often, and that silly-ass description couldn't be further off the mark.

I hardly ever wear green, but back in school I remember a playmate once whispering in my ear that green was the horniest color...so, I'm a bit surprised by that one, too.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wear a lot of blue and black... so tender, sensual sex on a Ferris wheel. That is pretty close to the mark I'd say. I do wear red t-shirts on the weekends though!! :wink:

JTaylor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think I go a day without wearing blue, and I'm a graphic design artist, along with many other art mediums. And people have told me sex with me is like they are being worshipped by the very core of me which would make sense. Because art comes from the core of your heart. :)

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Black, grey, blue. I don't buy this though. I chose those colors because of my complexion and "season".