The Comcast remote comparison challenge

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Good idea! As soon as I get some alone time, I'm definitely taking a pic for you to add to the collection. The sad part is that many of us probably have that damn remote because Comcast controls the cable industry. They suck something fierce but the options are few and far between. But I digest.

P.S. Who are the owners of those cocks? You're on the far right but what about the other two? We should start a scrapbook

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I believe you meant digress, unless your eating while you post. I saw these remote and I got to say what the hell do you need all those buttons for. You'd think you could control the space shuttle with them.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL, the first time I looked at the pic I did not see the dicks. I picked up my Cablevision remote to see if it looked like the ones in the pic. :biggrin1:

B_FallingShort

Expert Member
Media
Good idea! As soon as I get some alone time, I'm definitely taking a pic for you to add to the collection. The sad part is that many of us probably have that damn remote because Comcast controls the cable industry. They suck something fierce but the options are few and far between. But I digest.

P.S. Who are the owners of those cocks? You're on the far right but what about the other two? We should start a scrapbook

yea comcast blows lol my OnDemand channel only works like 70% of the time. but yea a pic from u would b awesome

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay