ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This story does continue but I plan to continue only if I receive sufficient interest. If you are interested for this series to continue, please like this message. If I get more than 20 likes, I plan to continue.

This is my first time writing erotica, so please give feedback too. I don't know if people are liking what I write.
I was thinking, no that can't be it because although Charlie and seen and felt every part of his body including fingering him, he really has not made him due anything truly gay and while he may be embarrassed in front of Charly and Ashly, he should be humiliated in public just as he has done to so many others. I do hope you keep it going

gus6205

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love the story. If you want to add to his humiliation shave off all his body hair or better yet use a laser so it won't ever grow back. It will make feel like a child & all his fellow jocks will see it. Also make Charlie his master.

Reactions: Santy3009

Scarletash345

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This story does continue but I plan to continue only if I receive sufficient interest. If you are interested for this series to continue, please like this message. If I get more than 20 likes, I plan to continue.

This is my first time writing erotica, so please give feedback too. I don't know if people are liking what I write.
We want more pls

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
-- The Complete Degradation of a Football Jock --
~~~ Chapter 1: The Gym ~~~

It was a sunny afternoon at Wakedown University and the diag was bustling with eager students heading to their classes. The band was practising for their next concert at the city hall. The football jocks were all gathered at one table around Gage, their star quarterback. The jocks were the most the popular students on the campus. They were known for their football skills and for winning the state championships three years in a row. They were also the college bullies. Their usual targets included the college debate club and the queer students of the college.

One of these queer students was Charlie. Charlie was a brilliant gay freshman, majoring in computer science. He had won a full ride merit-based scholarship to Wakedown. He was openly gay and was proud of it. His parents supported him and were very loving. He had an older sister who was supportive as well. Charlie was walking across the diag to his next class - the PE class. PE was mandatory for all freshmen at Wakewood. As he was crossing the diag, he saw the table with the jocks and sighed. He had a massive crush on Gage, but had never told him that. The jocks hated gay students like him - even if they were brilliant. And he always assumed that Gage was straight. Gage was the classic All-American jock with the body of a Greek god. He was a poor student but got into Wakewood on a football scholarship. He was arrogant to other students and sometimes even to the professors. He had no respect for women and saw them as his playthings.

Gage glanced at Charlie too. "Hey f*g, come over here!" He sniggered to his bros, "Let's teach this f*g a lesson he will remember."

Charlie walked over to Gage, half-hoping that the football captain will be nice to him. Charlie smiled to Gage. That seemed to make Gage even angrier. He did not want his bros to think that Charlie and he were chums.

Gage thundered, "Come here you bitch!" and emptied the entire trash can besides him on Charlie's head. "That ought to show you your place, f*g!" Gage smiled at his bros and received approving smiles from them.

His bro, Bradley, said to him, "Come on Gage. We will be late for the PE class. I don't know why we even have to do PE. I mean you are the freaking football star quarterback!"

Charlie was thoroughly humiliated by that experience. A tear descended from his left eye. He quickly wiped it and rushed to the gym. He did not want to be late for the PE class. As he entered the lockerroom, he rushed past the jocks, without glancing at them and began to change into his gym shorts.

At a distance, Gage quickly changed into his gym shorts, but he had a sinister plan. He always kept his bros entertained and thought that it would be a good idea to record the cheerleaders changing on his phone. He knew that there was a hole in the female lockerroom and he intended to take full advantage of that. He went to the female lockeroom and positioned his camera around that hole. He saw Anne, the beautiful cheer captain changing. He clicked a bunch of photos and then started to record a video. He thought nobody saw him, but then Ashley, a fat nerdy girl (and one of Gage's bullying victims) came out of the lockeroom and saw him and was shocked to see him recording them and started shouting for the PE teacher.

The PE teacher, Mrs. Anderson quickly came over. By now, a crowd of boys and girls had also gathered around. Mrs. Anderson asked Ashley calmly, "Ashley, what is the matter with you?" Ashley was now sobbing since she did not deal with anxiety easily. Gage was nonchalant since he disliked girls like Ashley. Ashley spoke in between her sobs, "Mrs. Anderson, I saw Gage recording us in the lockerroom while were changing!" There was an audible gasp throughout the room. Mrs. Anderson's face turned stern. She asked Gage, "Gage, is this true?" Gage denied everything flatly, "No, Mrs. Anderson. This nerd is lying!" Bradley came to his rescue too and started berating Ashley.

Mrs. Anderson said, "Shh!" with an air of authority and immediately there was a pin-drop silence. Mrs. Anderson asked Gage to hand his phone over to her. Gage resisted, "You can't make me! I am the football captain. Wait till I tell Coach Burroughs!" Mrs. Anderson sighed, "Very well. Ashley, go and get Coach Burroughs. We will settle this here and now." Ashley quickly ran over to Coach Burroughs' office and gave Mrs. Anderson's message to him. The Coach came immediately and Mrs. Anderson explained the situation to him. Bradley and Gage were sniggering and winked at each other. They were confident that the Coach will have their back. The Coach said to Gage, "Gage, you are a good kid. I don't think you have done anything wrong. Just hand over your phone to Mrs. Anderson. That is an order!" Gage was shocked. But he did not know that the Coach had secret crush on Mrs. Anderson and would never deny her request. He handed over his phone to Mrs. Anderson who asked him to unlock it. Mrs. Anderson went over his phone pretty quickly since she saw the pictures and the video he had taken.

Mrs. Anderson spoke in a voice which was disappointed, "Gage, what Ashley has accused you of, is true. This is serious felony. You could be kicked off the football team and may even end up in prison. Coach Burroughs, you can leave him to me. I will let you know my decision later this evening."

Gage said to Mrs. Anderson in an annoying voice, "Can I have my phone back now?"

Mrs. Anderson said to him, "No, you cannot. This is evidence now. And we will have to check that you don't have any additional pictures hidden on you. I guess the police will check that."

Gage became serious. He realized that all of this was not a joke anymore. He said to her in a pleading voice, "Please, Mrs. Anderson. Can we not resolve this here? Maybe I can do a detention instead?"

Mrs. Anderson thought to herself that this was a good chance to make a good boy out of Gage. He had been bullying his classmates for months now. She announced to the class, "I will be punishing Gage instead of calling the police. Is that ok with you all?" Everyone nodded. She turned to Gage, "Gage, are you ready to accept any punishment I bestow upon you? If I face even the slightest of resistance, I will call the police and inform Coach Burroughs to take you out from the team and of course you will be rusticated from this school. Do you consent to this?" Gage nodded and gave his full verbal consent, thinking how bad could it be. Maybe all he had to do was detention for a week or so and then all will be well.

Mrs. Anderson looked satisified and said, "Very well then. First, we have to make sure you do not have any additional pictures on you. So, strip."

Gage was sure that he had misheard her. "What miss?"

Mrs. Anderson was visibly annoyed. "Strip to your underpants. We have to make sure that you don't have any additional pictures hidden on you. And I will not repeat myself again."

Gage realized that there was no other option and he gave in. He began to remove his shirt, revealing a solid six-pack abs, which were now glistening with sweat. He had broad shoulders and a strong chest. "Pants too." Mrs. Anderson thundered.

Gage pleaded with her, "But Mrs. Anderson! The girls are here. Maybe one of the boys can examine me? Maybe, Bradley?"

Mrs. Anderson said to Gage, "Well, considering that you tried to record the girls, maybe they should see you undress as well. But I won't embarass you unecessarily. Very well, we can conduct a private examination in the mens lockeroom."

Gage looked relieved, "Thanks Mrs. Anderson. My boy Bradley can examine me."

But Mrs. Anderson was in no mood to make any more concessions. "No, I will examine you myself. And I will need a volunteer to help me, but no one from the football team." All the boys were afraid of the football team and nobody volunteered. Gage smiled to himself that his heft still worked in this school.

Mrs. Anderson was again annoyed. "No volunteers? Very well, I will volunteer one of you myself. Charlie come with us."

Gage protested, "No mam! Not this f*g!" Mrs. Anderson gave him one stern look and he understood that he was on thin ice.

Gage and Charlie followed Mrs. Anderson into the lockerroom. Mrs. Anderson ordered Gage to strip to his underpants. Gage obeyed. He revealed a plaid boxer shorts. He had strong legs and his biceps and triceps were now glistening with sweat.

Mrs. Anderson asked Gage to raise his hands and put them behind his head. "Your hands should stay there while we examine you. Charlie, go and examine Gage closely. Make sure you check his armpit hair and his mouth closely." Gage was horrified with what was happening. He was the football captain with the body of a god and he was now being fondled by a feeble f*g who he had insuled just a few hours ago! Charlie went forward hesitatingly. He too did not want to do this. But he did like the prospect of a semi-naked jock standing before him in a vulnerable position!

He placed his left hand on Gage's chest. Gage was looking at him menacingly. His right hand examined Gage's armpits. Gage had a lot of armpit hair and he was now sweating. "Nothing here, Mrs. Anderson" Charlie said. Mrs. Anderson asked him to examine Gage's mouth. "Charlie, make sure that you ask him to lift up and move his tongue so that you can examine properly." Charlie placed his hand on Gage's neck and asked him to open his mouth which Gage did grudgingly. Gage had a taut body and a perfect set of teeth. He had thick black hair. Charlie asked Gage to rotate his tongue so that he could check it carefully. "Nothing in his mouth too, Mrs. Anderson." Charlie reported.

"See, there is nothing here! Now, can I go back to the PE class?" Gage exclaimed indignantly. Mrs. Anderson calmly said, "Gage, we are not done with the examination yet. And you will not speak again unless you are asked to. Charlie, remove his boxer shorts. We will now examine the rest of his body."

"What?" Charlie and Gage exclaimed at the same time. "I won't do it, Mrs. Anderson. I know this f*g has been lusting over me and you lust over me too." Gage added.

Mrs. Anderson came forward and planted a tight slap on to Gage's cheek and said, "You disobeyed me again. Hence, as a punishment, you will remain without clothes for the rest of the PE class today. Now, put your hands behind your head and let Charlie examine you."

Gage shuddered. He did as he was told because by now, he had begun to realize what a grave mistake he had made. Charlie put his hands on Gage's abs and calmly pulled his boxer shorts down, revealing a firm butt and fairly long, uncircumcised penis. Gage felt thoroughly humiliated, but knew that he had no option. Even Charlie felt sympathy for him and gave him a sympathetic smile. No contraband could be seen on Gage's nether regions.

Mrs. Anderson said to Charlie, "Charlie, you will now examine Gage's butt and his penis."

Gage shouted, "No, Mrs. Anderson. Wait till the Coach hears of this!"

Mrs. Anderson calmly looked at him and pronounced her judgement. "Gage, since this is a second time you have disobeyed me, not only will you remain naked for this PE class, but you will remain naked for every PE class for the foreseeable future until you express remorse. Charlie, examine the penis first. First, lift up his balls and make sure that there is nothing under them. Then, pull back his foreskin as far as you can and examine it closely. It is usually a good hiding place."

Charlie was shocked but also delighted. He now had the opportunity to thoroughly examine the firm body of the jock that he secretly loved! Who wouldn't want an opportunity like this. He put one of his hands on Gage's waist for support and lifted his balls. He even gave them a tight squeeze even though Mrs. Anderson had not asked him to do that. He was now starting to enjoy himself. Gage winced at the squeeze and looked menacingly at him. Then, he pulled his foreskin as back as he could. He looked at Gage's glans and gave it a squeeze causing him to wince again. He then took the balls and the penis in his hands at the same time, tightly squeezing them. Gage grunted at this, but knew he could not do anything. Any more resistance from him and he would be kicked off the team. Charlie reported that nothing could be found on his balls and his penis.

Mrs. Anderson said, "Gage, turn back and spread your legs and bend over. Charlie will examine your butt next. Bring your hands behind and use them to spread your ass cheeks."

Charlie could not believe his luck and Gage could not believe his misfortune, but did as he was told. His ass was covered in sweat. His balls and penis could be seen hanging between the opening of his legs. Charlie now understood why he was called "the stud" by his football bros. Mrs. Anderson asked Charlie to peer into his asshole and see if he could see anything. Charlie reported that no contraband was visible. Mrs. Anderson asked Gage to stay in position and spread his ass cheeks even wider and to cough. This was a usual tactic in prison to force contraband out of a prisoner's ass.

Gage coughed. No contraband fell out. "Again!" Mrs. Anderson thundered. Gage coughed again. His balls and penis did a funny wiggle as he coughed. Charlie and Mrs. Anderson smiled to themselves.

Mrs. Anderson said to Gage, "Ok, Gage. Get up and put your hands behind your head." Gage did as he was ordered. Mrs. Anderson came close to him and put a hand behind his head. Gage was tall, but Mrs. Anderson could almost match his height since she was wearing heeled boots. She warned Gage, "It is now almost time for the PE class to end. So, you can put your clothes back on now. But, next time, make sure that you present yourself without any clothes. You will remain naked in all the future PE classes until I am convinced that you are remorseful. You will not miss any PE classes unless and until there is a serious illness. If you disobey any of my orders, I WILL fail you in the PE class and this will ensure that you get kicked off the team. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mrs. Anderson" Gage said. He still was annoyed with Charlie for squeezing his balls and penis.

Mrs. Anderson departed the lockerroom and Charlie followed her. Before Charlie exited, he turned back and winked and smiled at Gage and said, "See you in the next PE class, Gage." That just angered Gage more.

Gage thought to himself, what could be worse than today? But little did he know that his degradation was just getting started and Mrs.Anderson and Charlie won't stop until he was thoroughly degraded.

~~~ THE END ~~~

View attachment 70633471
You got MY interest!

• Love
Reactions: lickem

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is the third chapter of a series set in the fictional universe of Wakedown University.

~~Chapter 3: The Howler: Gage's Ass in Trouble~~

"See ya bro!" Bradley shouted to Gage after the practice. Gage had mentioned to coach and his football bros that he had to leave immediately after practice to complete some work at home and could not shower that day. Of course, the main reason he was leaving without showering was because he was ordered to do so by Charlie. He had clear instructions that he was to come to Charlie's home after football practice.

The walk towards Charlie's house was slow and painful for Gage. He did not know what to expect - Charlie had just mentioned that he was to be punished. He had traded his original punishment of remaining without clothes at the PE class given by Mrs. Anderson for a better one (or so he thought). He just had to spend some hours being punished by Charlie. Gage had started getting used to Charlie. He was happy that Charlie agreed to this alternative punishment plan. Gage thought, "It was easy to fool that f*g. I guess I can use the fact that he has a crush on me against him and to my advantage and probably get him to lessen this punishment too!"

Little did he know that Charlie had other plans. During their last session together at the gym showers, Charlie had finally started asserting control over Gage. Charlie had understood - alphas like Gage only respect power. They are rude - so they must be dealt with rudely. Charlie was a brilliant student. He was a pre-med student at Wakedown University. That evening, he quickly finished his homework to prepare for his meeting with Gage. He had also invited Ashley, his best friend over. Charlie had pretty much complete control over the details of the punishment according to Mrs. Anderson. However, he had to make sure that Gage got home before 11 PM so that he did not miss classes the next day. Both Ashley and Charlie knew that Gage was one of those jocks who had gotten into Wakedown purely on a football scholarship. Gage was the classic American jock - all brawn and no brains. He did not attend classes regularly and it was a mystery how he managed to even stay at Wakedown after failing so many classes.

Charlie was discussing the punishment session with Ashley when at 8:01 PM the bell rang. Gage was late by one minute. Charlie smiled and asked Ashley to go open the door and surprise Gage. As soon as Ashley opened the door, Gage looked surprised to see her. He wondered for a minute if he was at the right home. He asked, "Hey, is this Charlie's home?" Ashley smirked and answered, "Yes it is. And are you here for your private punishment for being a jerk?" Gage grunted and Ashley let him in. Gage had not showered after the practice. So, he was all sweaty and muddy. Ashley noticed this and observed, "Gosh, you stink!" Gage clarified. "Hey, I was just at the practice. Sorry I guess." Ashley smirked again and said, "Ah don't worry about it. We will take care of it in a moment."

As Charlie came out of the living room and into the hallway, Ashley said to Charlie, "Gage the jerk is here. He is stinking a lot. Should we do something about it?"

Charlie grabbed Gage's hand and said, "Ah yes. And you are also muddy, Gage. We will try to get that sorted out in a moment. Now, your punishment has been arranged in the basement. Follow me."

Gage said, "Wait, what is she doing here? I don't want her here. I thought the punishment was just with you." Gage knew that Ashley lusted over him and he did not want to be humiliated in front of her. He had bullied her on many occasions and did not want that dynamic to be disturbed.

Charlie remarked, "Well, Gage, unfortunately it is not up to you now, is it? I have instructions from Mrs. Anderson that I have full control over how this session will proceed and I require Ashley to be present. Rest assured, she will not do anything unless I ask her to. Now, follow me."

Gage mutely followed Charlie to the basement. The basement was cold and it was more of a workshop with different equipment. He did not take Charlie to be a handy guy. He had typical stereotypes about gay people ingrained in him. He also saw two restraints hanging down from the ceiling. He wondered what they were for. Charlie broke the silence, "Sorry for the mess. This is mainly my Dad's workshop. He is not at home today. My parents are out of town which is why you have come at the perfect time."

Ashley entered the basement too and took a seat on the chair. Charlie took a seat besides her. Gage could not sit down since there were only two chairs and was left standing. Charlie ordered, "Gage, put down your kit near that table and stand in front of me."

Gage did as he was ordered. He was now standing in front of Charlie, a gay freshman and Ashley, a fat nerdy undergrad girl from his class. Charlie and Ashley were in the position of authority here and Gage realized that soon enough when Charlie asked him to put both his hands behind his head and stand straight. And Gage did as he was ordered to. He just wanted to get this over with. The funny thing was, Charlie and Ashley did not say anything for the next 5 minutes while Gage stood there. They just observed his body from bottom to top. Gage was clothed in his football kit but he got the eerie feeling that Charlie and Ashley were undressing him and visualizing his naked body. He lowered his gaze out of shame at this humiliation. Ashley especially seemed very fixated on his crotch area. At one point, she stood up and came close to him and sniffed his armpits. She then asked him to turn around to get a good look at his ass. Gage had the best bubble butt of all athletes on the campus. Ashley remarked to Gage, "Well, that is a nice little package you have got in your pants!" Gage was surprised at her remark. She was usually muted in front of him on the campus but here he was seeing a new side to her. She was much more emboldened and seemed to be in-charge. Gage did not react to Ashley's remark. She seemed to be like a wolf hunting for sheep and was completely objectifying Gage like he was a piece of meat.

Charlie was observing all of this from a distance and seemed a bit jealous. Charlie also had a crush on Gage and felt that Gage belonged to him. He did not like that Ashley was hitting on Gage. He disregarded this feeling and decided to move on with the punishment. After all, if he was in Ashley's position, he too would have sniffed Gage like a wolf sniffing meat.

Charlie said, "Well, let us get on with the procedure then. Gage, your punishment will be spanking. Mrs. Anderson and I agree that your punishment should be designed so that you learn your lesson and not to unnecessarily humiliate you. Of course, some humiliation would be necessary for us to break you in."

Gage thought to himself, "Well, spanking seems ok. I think I can bear it. After all, I have a muscular body and a high pain tolerance."

Charlie said to him, "Well, since you are muddy and sweaty, you better take of your clothes."

Gage asked him, "Hey man, is it absolutely necessary? Man to man, I don't want to be without clothes in front of her."

Charlie said, "Yes, get used to it. Give me your clothes. I will put them in our washer so that they will be clean by the time you are done."

Gage said, "Oh no, it's ok. I don't think the laundry will be done by the time I leave. I will just wear them back once we are done."

Charlie insisted, "Nah, I have you till 11 PM. I think the laundry will be done by then. Now, strip!" Charlie was authorative when he asked the college heartthrob to strip in his basement.

Gage started removing his shirt revealing strong, muscular biceps and a strong chest. Ashley look at Gage and smiled. Gage was an Adonis in flesh and now she could look at his naked body in flesh freely. He then removed his shorts revealing plaid boxer shorts. He then removed his socks and shoes and stood in front of Charlie.

Charlie said to him, "Umm, did you forget something? Remove the boxers!" Gage looked at him with a puppy face as if begging him not to do this in front of Ashley but Charlie did not relent. Gage had agreed to this punishment and Charlie felt that he needed to be punished in order to make him into a better man.
Gage slowly remove his boxer shorts revealing a pair of strong buns and a long pole and two balls. Ashley had not yet seen Gage naked and did not know what a stud he was. Looking at his dick, she was agape. Gage smiled to himself. This was at least a small consolation for all the humiliation he was undergoing.

Charlie looked satisfied with the result. Gage was muddy, but still beautiful. His naked, muscular body was on full display. In fact, that Gage was muddy and sweaty seemed to make him even more attractive for Charlie. Gathering himself, he said to Gage, "Well, Gage, let us get started with the proceedings. First, let me inform you that since this is an official detention and punishment, this session will be video recorded. We have permission from Mrs. Anderson for this."

Gage was dumbfounded. This was getting more and more outrageous by the day. He protested, "Hey, what if others see this recording? Why do you even need to do it?"

Charlie calmly explained, "We need a record to ensure that you don't behave untowardly towards us or become unnecessarily violent. It is for our own safety. If you do become unnecessarily aggressive, this footage would be handed over to the police and it will be used against you in the court. And don't worry, if you don't act like a jerk, nobody besides me and Mrs. Anderson will see this video. And we have already seen you in your birthday suit and know every inch of your body."

Charlie continued, "No, your first spanking will be in a wheelbarrow position. I will sit on the chair and you will put your legs up towards me and your hands will be on the ground. In short, you will be the wheelbarrow. Got it? If not, I will just show you. Lie on the ground."

Gage obeyed and Charlie then proceeded to put him into a wheelbarrow position himself. Gage's muscles looked even more defined in this position. Charlie sat on the chair and massaged Gage's ass cheeks and said, "Very good. You are still sweating a bit, but it won't be a problem. Ashley, go and sit near Gage's face and monitor his expressions. We don't want to inflict unbearable pain on this ass."

Ashley went and sat near Gage's face. She wanted to be near his ass, so this was a disappointment for her, but she decided to make the best of this opportunity. Charlie asked Gage to widen his legs so that he could see his asshole and his dick and balls clearly. Charlie grabbed his dick and yanked it to steady Gage and to signal to him that it was Charlie who was in control here. Gage squirmed at this but Charlie had the situation under control. Charlie then said in a clear tone, "Gage, you will get 5 sets of 10 strokes in this position. After each stroke, I expect you to say, 'Thank you Sir. Please give me another'. If you fail to do so, you will get an extra spanking which will be 10 times as hard. This is to make sure you are not forgetful anymore. Now, let us start."

Charlie started the spanking with a paddle. He landed a swift slap on Gage's buns. Gage gasped. He was trying with all his might not to give an impression of weakness. He wanted to appear strong before these people. A print of the paddle was visible on Gage's cheeks. Ashley was enjoying herself on the other end near Gage's face. His face contorted at the first spank. He was not looking directly at her, but was looking down. He wanted to avoid the humiliation of seeing him in the eyes while he was spanked in this vulnerable position.

Gage uttered, "Thank you Sir. Please give me another." And Charlie did give him another and then another. Gage's buns were now starting to burn. It seemed that there was a lag after the paddle spank for the pain to set in and the pain was now setting in. However, Gage soldiered on for 7 more spanks until the first set was complete. Ashley continue looking at Gage's face and decided to play a little game. She unbuttoned her dress and revealed her heavy cleavage. Then, she took her hand and played with Gage's hair and ran her hands over his cheeks. Gage tried to shrug her off, but of course he could not since he was held in position by the firm grasp of Charlie's hands on his dick. Then, Ashley raised Gage's face to look at her cleavage and Gage gave a slimmer of a smile. He was enjoying this little show. But little did he know that Ashley was not doing this for his enjoyment. His pleasure meant nothing to her. But, she knew that a playboy and a fuckboy like Gage could not resist getting aroused by her cleavage. And that is exactly what happened. Charlie laid a spank on Gage's left ass cheek and suddenly found that the pole in his hand was throbbing and getting bigger and bigger. He just smiled to himself and waited before he laid another spank on Gage's right cheek. Alas! Gage was so mesmerized by Ashley's boobs that he forgot to say that magic words - 'Thank you Sir. Please give me another.' Charlie was annoyed with Gage and a little bit with Ashley for putting up a show. He did not say anything to Ashley since she was his best friend and they had been best friends since a long time. He was not however going to let Gage get away easily. He pinched Gage's glans to bring his senses back to Charlie and said gravely, "Gage, you did not say the words." Gage came to his senses and realized his mistake and scrambled to say the words. Alas! It was too late and Charlie was in no mood for forgiveness. He let go of Gage's cock which was now fully erect, with his glans exposed and instead grabbed his nuts and squeezed them tight. Perhaps a little too tight since Gage let out a little moan and a grunt at this.

Charlie said, "Gage, as mentioned, your next spank will be an extra spank and I am going to make the rest of your spanks as extra spanks. These will be quite brutal, so brace yourself, my friend. Hopefully, you will learn not to ignore me and give me your 100 percent of attention. Don't forget, I am in-charge while you are here. Now let us start with the new set."

Gage regretted his slip and grinded his teeth at Ashley. Ashley unbuttoned her shirt further, and held Gage's chin in place so that he could look at her curves. His dick continued to be erect and Ashley enjoyed looking at it between his legs. She ran her fingers over his lips and said to him, "Umm, quite a pole you have got there, Gagey!"

Charlie rained down his first spank of the new set on Gage's cheeks. Charlie was not kidding - it was brutal. Gage audibly gasped and let out a grunt this time. Then another spank rained down and Gage now realized that this was not going to be easy. His ass cheeks were not stinging and burning. It was as if several arrows had pierced his buns. Gage did not forget to say the magic words this time however and that pleased Charlie. But he did not relent. He squeezed Gage's nuts tightly and rained down several spanks in a quick succession without giving Gage the time to breathe. Gage's face went through a flurry of emotions which Ashley observed closely. First, he was in mild discomfort. That then turned to pain. That was then transformed to severe pain - a pain so severe that Gage was now squirming and freely howling. Some tears also welled up in his eyes. Ashley pitied him and blew warm air on his neck and his ears. It was highly arousing for Gage and it just made matters worse. His dick grew harder and that made the spanking even more brutal. She ran her fingers over Gage's lips again and then put a finger into his mouth and whispered into his ears and asked him to suck on it.

Now readers, imagine the state of Gage. He was in a wheelbarrow position with his legs high up and towards Charlie who was sitting in a chair. Gage's dick was firmly erect and in Charlie's hands and so were his nuts. He was now sweating all over - his back and his abs were especially sweaty. On the other end, Ashley was sitting in her chair and had raised Gage's face to her with one hand and had put a finger into his mouth and Gage was sucking on it. The college heartthrob, the football jock, the fratboy alpha was now firmly in the grasp of Charlie and Ashley and all due to Gage's mistakes and wrong choices in life.
Seeing Gage sucking on Ashley's fingers annoyed Charlie and he rained down another set of spanks without a break and they were even harder than before. Gage...did not know what to feel. He was aroused on one end. On the other end he was in so much pain that he was now howling loudly, without any shame. The pretense to be a strong, manly football player was now gone. He was now freely shedding tears and moaning and gasping and yes...howling! In a sense it was almost comical and Ashley and Charlie let out a quick laugh. It was not of course comical for Gage.

Seeing Ashley laugh with him made Gage feel better. He now knew that he could bond with Ashley over one common point - Gage's humiliation and howling. It seemed that they both enjoyed the howling and who can blame them? To have a handsome stud like Gage with abs of a Greek god howling like a dog was comical.

Charlie decided to pursue this further - make Gage howl and bond with Ashley over this. He got up from the chair and ordered Gage to stay in position and went and hugged Ashley and confessed to her how jealous he felt when he saw Gage showing a sexual interest in her. He could never have the experience that Ashley had - mainly because Gage was an intensely straight jock and homophobic.

Ashley said, "Oh Charlie! I never meant to hurt your feelings. I will leave him to you from now."

Charlie said in a tone of reconciliation, "Ah no, sis. I appreciate your help with this. I did not want to be alone with this violent brute. So your ladylike presence only makes him milder and I appreciate that. Let us share him. You are my best friend after all!"

Gage was listening to this conversation and felt thoroughly degraded. He felt like a piece of meat - about to cut and divided by two friends.

Charlie added, "Besides, isn't his howling comical?"

Ashley, "Haha, yeah, I give you that."

Charlie took Gage's chin in his hand and raised in up so that Gage looked directly at Charlie while his muscular body was still in the wheelbarrow position and said to him, "Thanks Gage for strengthening the bond between Ashley and me. It seems that one thing we can bond over is your body and of course your comical howling! Your cock, balls, and buns have to make some sacrifices for that, cocky boy. But, I am sure you can take it like an alpha male that you are. Now, let me improvise the next step of your punishment. Stay in this position."

(to be continued)

View attachment 71200831
Great but Ashley doesn’t need to be involved in the punishment process to be honest