The condom, IT'S GONE!

skinnythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fucking away, as I usually am in the morning - I shoot, he scores!

But as I pull out, i notice no condom! It fell out inside the poor guy!?

Do I tell him, Do I embarrass myself?! Or wait for him to go poop it out!

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
definitely tell him, not only you just dumped a load in him when he thought you had protected sex, but its just plain rude to leave used condoms inside people without knowing them!

ps: great site

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

skinnythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ach, it actually happened to me a while ago, and yeh I did tell him - mostly because i was so freaked out!

We laughed about it afterwards!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ach, it actually happened to me a while ago, and yeh I did tell him - mostly because i was so freaked out!

We laughed about it afterwards!
Um, you're new here, but hopefully you see that even though this is a "big dick site", we take serious issues, seriously.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Someone lost a condom in me once. He said nothing. After a few days (!) I felt discomfort. I put my fingers inside and poked around, trying to see if I could find any reason for discomfort. I found none. If I touched the condom, I didn't feel it. After a few days of discomfort, I made a doctors appointment, and a serious, protracted attempt at finding something out of place to tell my doctor about. That's when a fingertip just barely grazed it. When I got it out, I was furious. Don't be that guy. Don't be that guy who knows he lost the condom and doesn't help get it out, and also doesn't mention it. Ridiculous.

dexman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Having unprotected sex, intentionally or unintentionally, is extremely dangerous and certainly no joking or laughing matter. We are ALL (gay, straight, bi, male, female, adult, child, black, brown, yellow and white) paying for the fact that so many people are still having it.

Condoms sometimes fail and accidents happen is true, and when they do you should tell your partner immediately and take whatever actions may be appropriate, ESPECIALLY if either or neither of you know your current HIV/STD status.

Your thread on this is commendable (as is the fact that you were at least using a condom to begin with), but your apparent lax attitude about this mishap leaves a helluva lot to be desired.

Hopefully this experience and the feedback you've been given here has taught you a very valuable lesson. If not, then I feel sorry for your future sex partners.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a condom slip off a guys dick in me once, but fortunately the end of it was just barely on the outside and I was able to get it out. Good thing cause he defiantely filled it. Must have been at least 2-3 tablespoons of cum in it.

Craig

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Best Way to fix this problem is be in a monogmous relationship with your partner and know exactly what his HIV/STD status is. If you're both clean and don't have any other partners then no need for condoms. It's not like he or you are going to get pregnant.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Then again, maybe this is just to increase attention and business for his website.

What? Huh? Naw... it couldn't... you don't really think... NAH!!!!

:rolleyes:

Too many people
Really don't
Open their eyes the the
Little possiblity that someone is
Laying them over one...
!
!