The condom, IT'S GONE!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly dexman - you'd think for cash like that you could at least have a little rest eh lol

If there really are people around stupid enough to pay that sorta money it's about time I thought about a career change

** digs around cupboard under the stairs for her webcam ** lol

virusss

1st Like
Media
Use two condoms maybe and put a tight rubber band on at the base so it sticks on tight... or a cock ring or something... thats just gross that it would fall off and float around wtf.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Use two condoms maybe and put a tight rubber band on at the base so it sticks on tight... or a cock ring or something... thats just gross that it would fall off and float around wtf.

Or just get a condom that ACTUALLY fits you, as apposed to one that isn't long enough for your cock.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Using two condoms is not recommended. Apparently it increases the chance of them breaking.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen his video clip on xtube, it is rather good. As to the actual issue in this thread, I think it's been covered so I'm not gonna chime in.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Then again, maybe this is just to increase attention and business for his website.
I thought the exact thing, once I finally looked at his profile. I'm with whoever above said, "I'll be watching your posts", and at the first smack of promotion, will be reporting it.

:spam:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I thought the exact thing, once I finally looked at his profile. I'm with whoever above said, "I'll be watching your posts", and at the first smack of promotion, will be reporting it.

Well said, Novice.

Personally, I remember his last post, and it was something similar, basically guiding us to his site. I will call spam now, as he clearly wants publicity.:biggrin1:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Exactly dexman - you'd think for cash like that you could at least have a little rest eh lol

If there really are people around stupid enough to pay that sorta money it's about time I thought about a career change

** digs around cupboard under the stairs for her webcam ** lol

You're a lovely, rubenesque woman. There are many out there who would see you as a fetish object. You could charge much more. :tongue:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're a lovely, rubenesque woman. There are many out there who would see you as a fetish object. You could charge much more. :tongue:

Dear Mr/Ms AlteredEgo,

I would like to formally offer you the position of Marketing Manager of www.iateallthepies.com.

Yours sincerely

Ms UKBBW_Denise

Managing Director and Pie Eater

Showwwwwwww me the money!! lol

** goes off to practise typing while resting both feet on the desk and aiming cam at her chuff **

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dear Mr/Ms AlteredEgo,

I would like to formally offer you the position of Marketing Manager of www.iateallthepies.com.

Yours sincerely

Ms UKBBW_Denise

Managing Director and Pie Eater

Showwwwwwww me the money!! lol

** goes off to practise typing while resting both feet on the desk and aiming cam at her chuff **

Bwahahahaha! if you keep being a riot, I may have to use my cut to clean cranberry juice out of my keyboard. This was a near calamity!

I hope someone clicks on the link. I only wish there was some way to know when it is happening.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well said, Novice.

Personally, I remember his last post, and it was something similar, basically guiding us to his site. I will call spam now, as he clearly wants publicity.:biggrin1:

What? Huh? Naw... it couldn't... you don't really think... NAH!!!!

:rolleyes:

Too many people
Really don't
Open their eyes the the
Little possiblity that someone is
Laying them over one...
!
!

Then again, maybe this is just to increase attention and business for his website.

You guys, cut him some slack! He originally came here because he discovered he already had a fan base here. Check out his first post, in a thread started by our very own and much cherished alex8.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bwahahahaha! if you keep being a riot, I may have to use my cut to clean cranberry juice out of my keyboard. This was a near calamity!

I hope someone clicks on the link. I only wish there was some way to know when it is happening.

>> LOL yes if only we could set up some alarm system to detect idiots. And... er... possible clients !!! <<