The connotation of UNcircumcized

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Many words have more than one meaning. In this instance it means (Not) not cut, not circumcised. I prefer to refer to my penis as completely natural, all natural, au natural or just a completey covered penis. I don't really think it meant anything bad or unnatural.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Suppose someone completes a foreskin restoration, they would be uncircumcised at that point? They went through three states: intact, circumcised, uncircumcised. Right?

Technically, no.

Once a circumcision has been performed you can't make it so it never happened in the first place. As a youth you were a boy, now you're a man, not an unboy.

I think it might be more correct to use the procedure name, as is done with circumcision, to describe the state of present being.

1st state. Intact/natural/normal/hooded/sheathed/skinned/as intended/originally packaged/version 1.0/or just plain penis.

2nd state. Circumcised.

3rd state. Restored.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They've said that "natural" implies that cut is unnatural, which it is. So I guess reality bothers them.
Well, I knew what you meant, I just didn't understand why you thought I would care if they were bothered that I call my cock "natural.":biggrin1:

If someone wants to get all indignant when I say that a cock with the foreskin removed is not natural, that's a problem I can't really help them with.

CPearl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This reminded me of something that happened at work.

I objected (mildly) once when my boss referred to me as a 'non-Jew.' There is something rather uncomfortable about being defined by something you are not, rather than something you are.

My favorite 'un' word is 'unmarried'!