The Conservative Constitution of the United States

D

deleted15807

It's really quite funny by a Georgetown Law professor:

Highlights:

• We, the Real Americans, in order to form a more God-Fearing Union, establish Justice as we see it, Defeat Health-Care Reform, and Preserve and Protect our Property, our Guns and our Right Not to Pay Taxes, do ordain and establish this Conservative Constitution for the United States of Real America.
  • Article I. Congress shall have only the powers literally, specifically and expressly granted herein, and no others. That means definitely, without question, absolutely, no regulation of the Health Insurance or Financial Services industries.
  • Any law enacted by Congress and signed by the President may be overturned by the vote of three or more States if they find it burdensome, offensive, annoying or in any way touching on Health Insurance, Property Rights or Guns.
  • Article II. No person except a natural-born Citizen who can produce video, photographic or eyewitness evidence of birth in a non-island American State shall be eligible to the Office of President.
  • The right to bear Semi-Automatic Weapons, AK-47s or Bazookas shall not be infringed by background checks, safety locks, age limits or common sense.
  • The Unborn shall have the rights to life, to vote, to bear arms, to practice Religion except in a mosque in Lower Manhattan (see First Amendment) and to make campaign contributions, but once the child is born, it shall have no rights if it is an Alien (see Sixth Amendment).
  • Corporations shall have all of the rights guaranteed herein to Citizens, and then some.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Unborn shall have the rights to life, to vote, to bear arms, to practice Religion except in a mosque in Lower Manhattan (see First Amendment) and to make campaign contributions, but once the child is born, it shall have no rights if it is an Alien (see Sixth Amendment).

LOL! :biggrin:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm considering selling the two guns I have and upgrading to something a little more powerful. Under the conservative constitution, if I'm not mistaken, that would net me a tax break and a 2nd vote in any election where a Democratic candidate is leading in the polls, right?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Your "Conservative Constitution" may not be quite as far out in right field as you think.
Anyone heard of "the second United States constitution"?
Alleged assassin Jared Lee Loughner on December 15, 2010 posted a message about "the second United States constitution" and his distrust of the current government. In another message apparently authored by Loughner on a conspiracy theory website, were these words: "Is it possible that politicians are taking advantage of the money system? It's possible to overthrow a government and change the currency."

According to the post by Loughner:
In conclusion, reading the second United States constitution I can't trust the current government because of the ratifications: the government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling grammar.
No! I won't pay debt with a currency that's not backed by gold and silver!
The reference to a "second United States constitution" or a "second American constitution" on the Political Right refers to objections to the Reconstruction Amendments (the Thirteenth, Fourteenth, and Fifteenth Amendments) especially the freeing of slaves and the citizenship right for "All persons born or naturalized in the United States."

The concept of a "second American constitution" actually comes from serious writings by Constitutional scholars and has been twisted by White Supremacists and conspiracy theorists. The claim is a core element of White Nationalism, as documented in Leonard Zeskind's. Blood and Politics: The History of the White Nationalist Movement from the Margins to the Mainstream.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:eek:control of one house of congress does not mean a blank slate to do whatever the TEA party twinkies want. Obama's ratings are on the upswing and people are rejecting wack jobs like Palin and the governor of Mississippi (Jubilation T. Cornpone?) as potential presidential candidates. Also , the GOP has a massive debt the Dems dont have. Thanks Michael Steele!!

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
It's really quite funny by a Georgetown Law professor:

Highlights:

• We, the Real Americans, in order to form a more God-Fearing Union, establish Justice as we see it, Defeat Health-Care Reform, and Preserve and Protect our Property, our Guns and our Right Not to Pay Taxes, do ordain and establish this Conservative Constitution for the United States of Real America.
  • Article I. Congress shall have only the powers literally, specifically and expressly granted herein, and no others. That means definitely, without question, absolutely, no regulation of the Health Insurance or Financial Services industries.
  • Any law enacted by Congress and signed by the President may be overturned by the vote of three or more States if they find it burdensome, offensive, annoying or in any way touching on Health Insurance, Property Rights or Guns.
  • Article II. No person except a natural-born Citizen who can produce video, photographic or eyewitness evidence of birth in a non-island American State shall be eligible to the Office of President.
  • The right to bear Semi-Automatic Weapons, AK-47s or Bazookas shall not be infringed by background checks, safety locks, age limits or common sense.
  • The Unborn shall have the rights to life, to vote, to bear arms, to practice Religion except in a mosque in Lower Manhattan (see First Amendment) and to make campaign contributions, but once the child is born, it shall have no rights if it is an Alien (see Sixth Amendment).
  • Corporations shall have all of the rights guaranteed herein to Citizens, and then some.

sounds good to me.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We were shoved (without the transparency... and by OBAMA's words... time to review the bill) was NOT reform. Nice "wrapper" but the GOP wants reform. It's like jumping in and saying.. "UM, DOCTOR WE KNOW HE HAS A HEADACHE, BUT WOULDN'T A NEW TYPE OF ASPIRIN HELP, NOT A GUILLOTINE?!".

I'm surprised libertards don't throw the race card around health care 'reform'. It's nationalized health care.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm surprised libertards don't throw the race card around health care 'reform'. It's nationalized health care.

Yeah, I'm sure you'd really like for someone to start blaming white people for things around here wouldn't you? Unfortunately, when the people finding grievance with you are the same color as you, cries about racism don't seem to have a lot of relevance.

Liberal doesn't equal racism, and after two years of you using the two words interchangeably it's time you realize how absolutely pathetic it really is. Time for you to man up, if you have the balls, and stop playing the damn victim.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
those people aren't taking controll. "we the people" are taking back control" The few deluded leftwing lunatic fringe in this forum you have nothing to fear but fear itself.
So you're chaneling FDR now? LMFAO!!! Talk about the "lunatic fringe".

Seriously, lay off the mindless patriotic platitudes AND the steroids. Your brain is mush.