the contents of your handbag can say a lot about you.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so what's in yours and what's it saying?

purse & keys, obviously.
concealer, brush & mirror...i'm vain.
tissues, penknife & first aid kit...i have a son.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a great game to play with someone on a flight. You have to see if you can list all the contents without looking.
My bag has a wallet, filo-fax, checkbook, keys, phone, breath mints, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, lip balm, eye drops, cigarette lighter, cigarettes and condoms and dog treats and a police whistle.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't carry a bag regularly. I put them down full of things to do and find them months later untouched, start another bag. I have a big box of bags now...

Wallet, keys and checkbook are in my coat pockets.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
who woulda guessed?

wait!?!

no taser?

I'm shocked!
they're illegal here.
but my hair jewelry is lethal.
This is a great game to play with someone on a flight. You have to see if you can list all the contents without looking.
My bag has a wallet, filo-fax, checkbook, keys, phone, breath mints, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, lip balm, eye drops, cigarette lighter, cigarettes and condoms and dog treats and a police whistle.
the lip balm, hand cream, mints & phone are still in my coat pocket today, though they would normally be found there too.

i'd suck at that game...small boys. unless i've just cleaned it out it could contain any number of small plastic toys, sonic screwdrivers, pieces of string or potential weapons that i've removed from his pockets on the way into school.

...people still use cheques?

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
In my Chanel (my pride and joy).....pics of my children and my twin sister,4 lipsticks,brush,wipes,perfume,spare stockings,purse,keys,nail polish,chewing gum,mints,brolly,bronzing powder,3 safety pins

Work bag.....ID badge,brush,lipstick,spare underwear,keys,pics of kids & twin sister,deodorant

Other work bag......just 'stuff'

CynFully

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wallet (no cash), make-up bag(full) ,butts/lighter, keys, comb, prescrib med (no-cant get high from it:mad:),cell phone, paystub and the key to my heart (yeah..It's still there-just checked).

Gosh I'm boring.

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wallet
Keys
Phone
Book - currently "Fugitive Pieces" by Anne Michaels
MARIOS
A tiny train
Shuriken
MP3 Player
Lip balm
Notebook
Swiss Army Knife

I AM PREPARED.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wallet, Keys, Empty eyeglass case, Sunglasses in case, Tissues, Lotion, Hydro-cortizone cream, Hand sanitizer, Roll of quarters, Cell phone, Nintendo DS, Paperback novel, Receipts in need of filing, Checks in need of depositing, Lighter, Knife, Box of shotgun shells (because they had gotten lost in the car, and only found this afternoon), Ticket stubbs from two movies, and My dogs Rabies vaccination record.

To be fair, today I carried a large hobo-style bag with two separated zipper-compartments, a rear pocket, four small front pockets, and an inner zippered pocket, and a cellphone compartment.

cougar_domme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wallet, phones, keys, sunglasses, lip gloss, a sachet of equal, some sanitized hand wipes, business cards in a silver case, a pony tail band and a folding handbag hanger with my name engraved on it - so I don't have to sit my handbag on the ground or the table when at a cafe :)

If I am flying, add my mp3 player and maybe some tissues and sugarfree mints to that.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's been over a year since I carried a purse daily. I have my license, credit card and one biz card in the belt holder for my phone. I use only a few keys and they go in my pocket or I just carry them in hand for short stops. In the car is where I keep gum, kleenex, hair tie, checkbook and additional biz cards. I do love purses though and use them mostly for special occasions. In them usually goes everything in my belt holder plus event/parking tickets and cash.