The Contest

always_there

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some of the guys at my school have decided to try setting up a contest. If you don't know what contest I'm talking about then you need to watch more Seinfeld.

For those who don't know, the contest is seeing who can go the longest without masturbating. And you have to monitor it using the honour system. Women can be in it with 2 to 1 odds (unless they talk you down to 1.5 to 1 odds). Yes, I've seen this episode of Seinfeld a number of times... still makes me laugh my ass off.

So the contest is supposed to start tomorrow, the first day after the long weekend. Yes, I'm thinking it will be quite hard. I was wondering if anybody here has any advice on what would help to be able to hold out longer. I'm thinking that I'll most likely be having a lot of wet dreams, because that's what usually happens to me when I don't masturbate for a while. Which I'm thinking might be the only thing that will get me through this, cuz I'll admit it: I love to masturbate.

So is there any way to relieve the urge without masturbating, or having sex... I'm pretty sure sex is allowed during the contest, but I don't have anyone to do it with...
Anybody have any experience in this, by any chance?

Myrmidon

Just Browsing
Media
yeah sure it's not hard to not masturbate for awhile, just keep yourself entertained with something else. movies, video games, writing, whatever floats yer boat other then masturbating, i've gone like 6 days without masturbating once before i realized "Oh shit, I haven't masturbated in awhile!" so it's not that difficult.

zaphod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember when that episode first aired. My Sister and I were visiting my parents, and we told My Dad how good "Seinfeld" was, and he should watch it. He didn't watch much TV. Of course, The Contest was the first (and last) Seinfeld show he ever watched. It is still my all-time favorite eposode.

always_there

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I know that it can be easy to go for a while without masturbating, but that's usually because you're busy or too tired and just fall asleep before you get to do it or stuff like that...
But the thing that I think is kind of a double edged sword about this contest is that being in the contest kinda keeps it on your mind all the time... you're always thinking about it, but you can't do it. And even if you do manage to go a long time without thinking about it, once you do start getting the urge to do it, you still can't do it...

And something that I think might be particularly hard for me is the fact that I'm quite a night person... often times, I need to masturbate before I can fall asleep. I may have to start taking sleeping pills or something.

I'm very interested to see how long I can go tho. Let's just hope I don't start dating a virgin, or meet a hot celebrity, or have a hot guy start walking around naked in the house across the street from me...