The correlations to penis size

Ascetiq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, I was just wondering if there really are any kind of solid correlations to penis size out there?

Ya know, ethnicity/heritage, actual body size, height, weight, what sort of activities you do.

I for one, am 6'7", and pretty proportionally size, as far as my whole body goes, and I guess at about 7 1/2" to 8", am pretty proportional in the pants too?

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Nope, there are really no solid correlations at all. It's been hashed out for years here at LPSG without any success whatsoever. Anytime someone's proposed a correlation, 20 guys who disprove it will come out of the woodwork.

Steve (hung and 5'7")

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
The best endowed friend I have hangs limp at 7", erect at 9". He is 5'2". Another buddy is 6'5" and is so small that you can hardly see it thru the bush. Erect he's only 3" or so. So much for height/length correlations.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To my knowledge exercise and penis size do have a distinct correlation when you're growing, but I don't know how long that lasts.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Hey guys, I was just wondering if there really are any kind of solid correlations to penis size out there?

Ya know, ethnicity/heritage, actual body size, height, weight, what sort of activities you do.

I for one, am 6'7", and pretty proportionally size, as far as my whole body goes, and I guess at about 7 1/2" to 8", am pretty proportional in the pants too?

There are no solid correlations, no matter what people on this forum or elsewhere want to believe.

We used to have this one guy who insisted black women had deeper vaginas because black men have bigger cocks, for example--total BS. He kept providing "evidence" that he gathered from watching Mandingo videos.

*sigh*

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's all about genetics. If you inheritted a well-hung penis gene, you probably would have a big penis. It's nothing to do with height or shoe size.

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think there is much to any correlation. I've seen guys with big cocks (9+ inches) that were only about 5'9"-5'10" tall (I actually have a friend who's only 5'8" tall and has a bigger dick than me (10+ inches, and it looks even bigger on him) - and he has small hands and feet). I'm 6'2" and my cock's about 9 in. In length, and I have size 12 feet and big hands.

Just my opinion.

-Ranger

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
R. L. Dickinson, in his classic work Human Sex Anatomy, recounted the observations of a colleague who had for over 30 years given the physical examinations to candidates for the New York City fire department. This entailed a complete examination requiring the candidate to be nude. He said that the doctor estimated that he had examined over 5,000 men during that time, and he couldn't think of two factors that were as poorly correlated as height and penis size.

crv

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The one correlation I've noticed is that guys that have large waists (frame wise, not from being overweight) relative to the rest of thier body tend to have a small penis. Guys with narrow waists relative to the rest of their body are much more likely to be hung.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agree with avg_joe
Also i like to think that skinny guys may tend to look bigger/lengthier .. but geuss there is a reason for that...just by sighting therethin bodies they may appear to have something out of proportion to there bods?
enz

pirola

Cherished Member
Media
Maybe I´m wrong, but I think if someone is really hung, you can see it in his eyes and the way he moves. no kidding!

heist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anytime someone's proposed a correlation, 20 guys who disprove it will come out of the woodwork.

Anecdotal evidence isn't scientifically rigorous! The problem is, people always forget that outliers exist.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
The one and only solid correlation is age. It doesn't have a lot of predictive power and it breaks down shortly after puberty, but size is most definitely correlated with age.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
It's all about genetics. If you inheritted a well-hung penis gene, you probably would have a big penis. It's nothing to do with height or shoe size.
Two comments:

1) It's not ENTIRELY genetic; developmental factors also exert influence on the phenotype (and we're learning more every day that these factors have a bigger influence than they've historically been treated)

2) Multiple features are often controlled by the same gene or group of genes; it may be that the genes for "growing longer fingers" or whathaveyou is also responsible for "growing longer penis."

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
I don't think there is much to any correlation. I've seen guys with big cocks (9+ inches) that were only about 5'9"-5'10" tall (I actually have a friend who's only 5'8" tall and has a bigger dick than me (10+ inches, and it looks even bigger on him) - and he has small hands and feet). I'm 6'2" and my cock's about 9 in. In length, and I have size 12 feet and big hands.

Just my opinion.

-Ranger
Ive experienced this as well.i have a friend who is only 5'6 with a size 7 shoe and he's hung like a mule.