The Covenant boys

Cj0005

Experimental Member
Media
hey just wonderin what people thought about the guys and gals in the movie "th covenant" cos i thought they were all altra hot... does anyone have any pics.. and is any of then well endowed (down under)

Cj0005

Experimental Member
Media
hopefully this works...
here is an website for 1 of the guys in the movie called Taylor Kitsch

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, am I the only one to notice the shift away from gratuitous female nudity in horror movies to that of gratuitous male nudity?

The Convenant
Jeeper Creepers 2

Not complaining, in fact enjoying!

Reactions: Hal-9000

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not just horror movies.

There was the gratuitous chest shot from Eragon. Which, in my opinion, was totally unnecessary to the movie and, to me, detracted from it.

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not just horror movies.

There was the gratuitous chest shot from Eragon. Which, in my opinion, was totally unnecessary to the movie and, to me, detracted from it.

Let's not forget the 'cousins wrestling in the hay-loft' scene from the same movie. I'm not normaly one to read gay sub-text into movies, but I noticed a lot of gay subtext in Eragon.

Am I alone?

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I'm not sure I'd call the example you cited as gay sub-texted. Brothers wrestle all the time. That's not gay, that's just part of growing up where you aren't the only hcild.

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
So, am I the only one to notice the shift away from gratuitous female nudity in horror movies to that of gratuitous male nudity?

The Convenant
Jeeper Creepers 2

Not complaining, in fact enjoying!
I think both of these had a gay director or producer or something and that's why they had such gratuitous male nudity. I'm just saying... not complaining:wink: .

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think both of these had a gay director or producer or something...

The writer/director of both Jeepers Creepers movies was Victor Salva, who was convicted of molesting Nathan Winters, the 12 year old star of his movie Clownhouse. Winters later led a boycott of Salva's movie Powder, which also had a few gratuitous shots lingering over male flesh.

D

dgray610

There was no nudity in Jeepers Creepers 2, just some very gratuitious shirtless parts.

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just discovered this movie. Wow. Pretty descent vampire flick, but the catch here is all the hot guys. It’s a who’s who of upcoming young actors appearing in mainstream/popular TV shows and movies. Such a shame this was a PG-13 movie. I think the Director is gay and we would have got a lot of nude scenes.

I like the concept of this being a more male focused vampire movie. It’s a huge change from what we usually get from other vampire movies.

IMG_3066.gif
IMG_3067.jpeg

D

deleted24089621

I just discovered this movie. Wow. Pretty descent vampire flick, but the catch here is all the hot guys. It’s a who’s who’s of upcoming young actors appearing in mainstream/popular TV shows and movies. Such a shame this was a PG-13 movie. I think the Director is gay and we would have got a lot of nude scenes.

I like the concept of this being a more male focused vampire movie. It’s a huge change from what we usually get from other vampire movies.

View attachment 108832691 View attachment 108832711
Yes it’s been one of my favorite movies for years

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes it’s been one of my favorite movies for years
It's now in my 30 days of Halloween rotation :)

I like that the movie had a decent amount of nudity for being PG-13. Of course it was 2006 so they did push the PG-13 rating quite a bit in those days. The shower/locker room scene was my favorite, but too bad we didn't get Steven Strait, Chace, Taylor, etc. showing their ass.

• Love
Reactions: deleted24089621