The 'Crazy Vibe', what sets yours off?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm single at 30, precisely because I didn't want to get married to anyone I met.

And my crazy bells go off when a woman gets dramatic, or says anything like:
I don't like head games
I don't like drama

Because that to me means they play head games, and love drama.

I think this is as NJ put it, trendy vocabulary too. I usually don't use the term "head games" but I have used the word "drama". Not so much in personal ads though. I've been through some drama in my life - a couple of events that could've landed those of us involved on Jerry Springer! Once in 1989, and then again in 1994-95 with a totally different set of involved people! Or it could be described as something out of a soap opera. I've often said that I don't like soap operas because I've lived one a few too many times! And to get soap opera now, I just have to talk to some of my friends who have some rather, er, interesting events happen in their lives frequently. (Kind of like how "May you live in interesting times" is a curse!)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish we lived closer I would love to sit down for a cappucino with you and compare crazy stories. I have a couple of those myself. :redface: Fortunately I'm at a point where I can look back, shake my head in amazement; and laugh.:smile:

I think this is as NJ put it, trendy vocabulary too. I usually don't use the term "head games" but I have used the word "drama". Not so much in personal ads though. I've been through some drama in my life - a couple of events that could've landed those of us involved on Jerry Springer! Once in 1989, and then again in 1994-95 with a totally different set of involved people! Or it could be described as something out of a soap opera. I've often said that I don't like soap operas because I've lived one a few too many times! And to get soap opera now, I just have to talk to some of my friends who have some rather, er, interesting events happen in their lives frequently. (Kind of like how "May you live in interesting times" is a curse!)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am on a waiting list for a personality transplant.

I am hoping to eventually become composed, complacent, and possibly quite boring. But until then I have to endure myself.

:biggrin1::tongue:

Meantime, I have a committed s/o who allows me to indulge myself in whatever I want.... :eek::cool:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Things you think are charming early in a relationship can drive you friggin' nuts later on and even be the death knell for a relationship.

I used to think my first love was quite macho and strong because he never wore a coat even in a blizzard. (I was 22 what do you want) Fast forward 2 years, he's got the sniffles and wants to snuggle. I in turn am stricken with what can only be described as Mongolian Death Flu which knocks me on my ass for a week. I blame this on the fact he was 6'4" & about 260lbs. At the time I was 5'8" and 125lbs. So what was sniffles for him, on my little body was a catastrophic illness.:rolleyes:

The following may not be crazy to you but trust me over time these became deal breakers.
  • He refrigerated olive oil! :mad:
  • He refused to dry off in the bathroom after a shower and instead preferred to walk all over the apartment leaving size 13EE puddles on the carpet. :mad:
  • He flossed his teeth in the livingroom and would leave dirty floss on the sofa and floor for me too clean up.:mad:
  • He leaves those clodhoppers he calls shoes in the middle of the floor for me to trip over and break a toenail.:mad:
  • He buys me the same box of candy on Valentines day that he gets for his mother and his grandmother. :rolleyes::mad:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish we lived closer I would love to sit down for a cappucino with you and compare crazy stories. I have a couple of those myself. :redface: Fortunately I'm at a point where I can look back, shake my head in amazement; and laugh.:smile:

I wouldn't talk about the 1994-95 incident though anyway since I am still involved with the guy to some degree. The 1989 incident is fair game though! And these did not involve just the guy and me, there were other people involved as well (but not in the way you think!)

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I got a lady friend who dicorces at age 53 and has yet to find a decent guy some three years later.

I told her that most men who are decent, good looking and sane got married long ago. What's out there are the leftovers from relationships past.

And she got involved with someone her own age who never married. It took her a while to pull back and think, that's why he's never married: "he's shallow and in love with someone who doesn't exist". And during intiment moments he'd talk about the one woman he loved...

Ouch...

SpeX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The following may not be crazy to you but trust me over time these became deal breakers.
  • He refrigerated olive oil! :mad:
  • He refused to dry off in the bathroom after a shower and instead preferred to walk all over the apartment leaving size 13EE puddles on the carpet. :mad:
  • He flossed his teeth in the livingroom and would leave dirty floss on the sofa and floor for me too clean up.:mad:
  • He leaves those clodhoppers he calls shoes in the middle of the floor for me to trip over and break a toenail.:mad:
  • He buys me the same box of candy on Valentines day that he gets for his mother and his grandmother. :rolleyes::mad:
Hey,I refrigerate olive oil! I found out the hard way,that it goes bad,if you don't.

The rest,though,I don't blame you. Especially the dirty dental floss one.
Yuck.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some girls are just crazy. They say and do things that other girls won't. Which I don't want to get into lest I give my secret identity away.

It involves however the crazy notion that one could overdose and die off cough medicine. And many many other crazy, crazy things.

I'm not crazy, I'm laid back. And I'll drink as much cough medicine as I want! :tongue:

I think you can usually tell by the vacant look in their eyes and strange body language...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Olive oil doesn't go bad if you refrigerate it unless you've somehow managed to get something icky in it.

You can overdoes off cough medicine if you take enough, it'd be a shitload though.

I believed that if a clipper type lighter blew up it could take off the side of the house - I believed that because a builder told me he'd repaired the side of a house after one blew up.

AMikkell

Just Browsing
Media
Apparently I give off a 'crazy vibe'. The only reason given by others for feeling this way is that I have the habit of not looking at people, even when talking to them. Other than that, they say they don't really know why they get that feeling, just that they do.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I refrigerate olive oil! I found out the hard way,that it goes bad,if you don't.
The rest,though,I don't blame you. Especially the dirty dental floss one. Yuck.
No, it doesn't! When you refrigerate olive oil it congeals and you have to heat it up to be able to use it. By doing this you ruin the subtle nuances in flavor and the viscosity becomes inconsistent over time. The compromise we came to was separate bottles of olive oil.

FYI - I lived in Italy for 3 months and never onnce saw anybody refrigerate Olive Oil!

Some girls are just crazy. So are some men! They say and do things that other girls won't. Which I don't want to get into lest I give my secret identity away. Clark! You promised not to tell anyone about my Superman fetish! L.L. :mad:
It involves however the crazy notion that one could overdose and die off cough medicine. Prescription cough medicine with codeine in it? It would probably take a few bottles. Regular over the counter stuff you'd probably need at least a gallon.:biggrin1:And many many other crazy, crazy things.
I'm not crazy, I'm laid back. And I'll drink as much cough medicine as I want! :tongue: Doesn't it taste gross though? Why not just put a few teaspoons of Glenlivet in a cup of tea if you are under the weather.
I think you can usually tell by the vacant look in their eyes and strange body language...
I only get a vacant look when men talk to me about things I don't understand or care about like the subtle intricacies of the Klingon language.:tongue::wink: I swear to God it has happend to me at more than one party.:eek:

Apparently I give off a 'crazy vibe'. The only reason given by others for feeling this way is that I have the habit of not looking at people, even when talking to them. Other than that, they say they don't really know why they get that feeling, just that they do.
Maybe it's that avatar?:confused:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Olive oil in the refigerator is bound to take on the refigerator flavor too.

More crazy vibes:

mentions her meds - self explanatory
sings karaoke - usually means she thinks she is much hotter, and talented, than she really is.

NumberOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When they arent upfront with important things at first...like that they have trust issues for no apparent reason..or that they cut their hips...or things of the sort like that...dont be scared to be open with imperfections...i hate that

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And my crazy bells go off when a woman gets dramatic, or says anything like:
I don't like head games
I don't like drama

Because that to me means they play head games, and love drama.

No, it could mean they have been in a relationship with someone who was like that, and they are letting you know they will not waste their time on anyone like that who is controlling and abusive. I know I will not waste my time...I am very direct because life is too short.