The 'Crazy Vibe', what sets yours off?

D

deleted105034

^^I'm curious too, and in fact I'm gonna go ahead and ask for a repost because the first one did not make any sense at all! (crazy vibes anyone?)

I can tell a girl is crazy when she reminds of myself! Also, something's up when she offers you a budweiser from her purse.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I drink pints sometimes it saves me going back to the bar if I'm out with my friends. Men actually seem to think it's cute because I need both hands for a pint glass :)

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A man who's single after a certain age sets off alarm bells in me, it may be unfair but I always feel there must be something wrong with him that he reached that age without anyone wanting to marry him

so... as men we should just marry the first girl who deigns to want marry us?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am expert at pulling the "crazy vibe"
and my "i need more meds" act has never failed me yet.
Reasons for pulling the "crazy vibe"
1 - I'm bored
2 - the person I'm with is boring
3 - the party I'm at is boring
most things said while in "crazy vibe" have no
basis of truth what so ever, and done to either scare someone off
or for comic effect.
That being said "no I'm not on meds"
and I have a strange humour.
Other favs are " I can't go out tonight becauses the voices in my head are telling me I have to stay at home and (1) clean my guns (2) sharpen my axe (3) that the end of the world is coming.
"My ex is getting out of prison next week"

Dragonfly

NumberOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey numberone, what does cut their hips mean?

like ...some girls cut their hips with a razor blade...isntead of cutting their wrists for attention...usually if they cut their hips or legs or somewhere not always showing that means theres alot bigger problem than attention seeking

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Oh please. If you have enough lager you won't give a rats ass about her lager breath. :tongue:
That's what I was thinking. :biggrin1:

When they aren't up front with important things at first...like that they have trust issues for no apparent reason..
define up front, when do you want to hear about the heavy stuff? 1st date? 2nd date? 6 months? When is it appropriate to bring up being molested as a child? Or the fact you killed your step dad because you were tired of him beating up on you and your mom. It was ruled self-defense and she never did time. or that they cut their hips...WTF?!?! or things of the sort like that...don't be scared to be open with imperfections...i hate that

I can tell a girl is crazy when she reminds of myself! Also, something's up when she offers you a budweiser from her purse.
That doesn't mean she's crazy. It means she's an alcoholic and you should stop picking up women at NASCAR events. :tongue:

so... as men we should just marry the first girl who deigns to want marry us?
Absolutely! Clearly she sees the potential and good in you even if you don't. :cool: Even better you should marry the woman whom your mother or sister like best. :smile:

like ...some girls cut their hips with a razor blade...instead of cutting their wrists for attention...usually if they cut their hips or legs or somewhere not always showing that means theres a lot bigger problem than attention seeking
:eek:
I'll say! That is text book parasuicidal behavior and a major indicator of a personality disorder!

NumberOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll say! That is text book parasuicidal behavior and a major indicator of a personality disorder!
Yeah... I'm thinking I attract the crazy ones...ive had 3 major relationships...2 of them...come to find out...were cutters...If i had known that upfront, wouldve never got with them. I'm not asking for a perfect girl...but certain things i have to be judgemental about...for own sake at least

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah... I'm thinking I attract the crazy ones...ive had 3 major relationships...2 of them...come to find out...were cutters...If i had known that upfront, wouldve never got with them. I'm not asking for a perfect girl...but certain things i have to be judgemental about...for own sake at least.

It's not you, it's them. That type of woman often unwittingly creates situations where she is a damsel in distress so that a big, strong, handsome man like you can rescue her. I have a friend who used to attract women like that too . . . he still does now that I think about it.:redface::rolleyes:

NumberOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not you, it's them. That type of woman often unwittingly creates situations where she is a damsel in distress so that a big, strong, handsome man like you can rescue her. I have a friend who used to attract women like that too . . . he still does now that I think about it.:redface::rolleyes:
So.. basically I shouldn't go for a woman who chases after me. I should go for the hardcore bitch who knows exactly what she wants, but is waiting for someone to convince her what that is...AWESOME!!! Ill get right on it :).... jk... oh well... I've never run across a girl that came from a stable home that was really into me...My boss tells me im the james dean of nowadays time.on the rebel part anyways..i tend to not really be conventional...i dunno?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Things that I have experienced first-hand that have set off alarm bells:

When he cries every time we get into an argument.
When he lives with his mom just because it's easier.
When he tells me that his father has been on America's Most Wanted at least three times.
When his father is currently in prison for blowing up the meth lab he ran in the basement of the families home.
When he has a criminal record.
When he admits that he was once addicted to crack.
When he lies, even once, no matter what it's about. HUGE alarm bells.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am expert at pulling the "crazy vibe"
and my "i need more meds" act has never failed me yet.
Reasons for pulling the "crazy vibe"
1 - I'm bored
2 - the person I'm with is boring
3 - the party I'm at is boring
most things said while in "crazy vibe" have no
basis of truth what so ever, and done to either scare someone off
or for comic effect.
That being said "no I'm not on meds"
and I have a strange humour.
Other favs are " I can't go out tonight becauses the voices in my head are telling me I have to stay at home and (1) clean my guns (2) sharpen my axe (3) that the end of the world is coming.
"My ex is getting out of prison next week"

Dragonfly

Are you secretly my last girlfriend? She did all those things!

YIKES!

:eek: