The Crew (Part4)

Mkhonto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“No, I want it all!” Ros grunted, and she tried to take more. Neil could feel his cock-head easing her open. She shuddered and with a soft rush, her slim body engulfed most of his length. Ros grimaced as she bent forward. Neil kissed her tenderly as Ros began squirming around on his thick cock. He pushed upwards.
“No- that’s too deep,” Ros whispered. “put your hands round it”
Neil locked his rod in his hand and Ros ground her clit against his thumb. Slowly she pushed down until his hand was flat, and ground against the back of his hand.
The grinding slowed, and Neil sensed she was about to come. He pulled his hand out and grabbed her tiny butt with two hands, forcing her clit against his base. Neil licked at first one hard nipple then the other. He nibbled them between his teeth and chewed them lightly. As he pulled her little butt hard to him, she started erupting. He could feel her pussy spasming, as if it was choking on his great penis. Neil held Ros close to him as the waves subsided.
“Now you’ve got to cum,” she instructed, wiping a loose wisp of hair from her face. As she reached round for his tight scrotum, another wave of orgasm shook her body.
“I’ve never had someone go so deep before,” she said. “I- I- unnngh” as the waves shook her. He had touched the magic place she didn’t know about, and Ros eased her hips around again to get his cock to bring her off again. This time she was silent, enjoying the feeling as his thick penis pushed her to another orgasm.
“You gotta cum now,” said Ros, raising her face from his chest as she lifted her dripping pussy up Neil’s shaft. His cock was even thicker than it had been, and the veins looked as if Ros could feel them inside her. She started bucking her hips up and down on his shaft, almost letting it fall out of her, then riding it almost down to the base.
Neil eased her onto her side and then helped her onto her knees. Her pussy gaped open and their juices coated the inside of her thighs. He pulled his foreskin back and eased his cock into Ros. His cock was swollen and needed release, and his heavy balls were aching to empty. Neil pumped into Ros’s body like a steam-hammer. As he pounded, she started to say something and then stopped as another orgasm wracked her. The gulping of her pussy was what he needed. He collapsed forwards over her and pumped his load deep into her body with each thrust. Ros reached back and squeezed his emptying scrotum, wringing it out into her.
Ros could feel Neil’s hot load emptying inside her, and when it had stopped, she eased her small butt onto the base of Neil’s shaft. “Stay in me,” she ordered him. His overcharged cock hadn’t even begun to soften, and she pushed Neil back onto his knees. She eased his long shaft out of her pussy and poured a torrent of their juices onto his lap and the white Connolly leather of the sun-pad. “I don’t want to clean that up just yet,” she said. “and I’m not finished with you. And you’re not empty yet!”
She eased Neil onto his back and admired his cock. It was too heavy to stand up, but it was still rock-hard. His balls were still plump, and their sac was still tight. She pulled at his shaft, milking some more cum from the main vein. It twitched as she coaxed it out.
“Nine inches, hey? It’s so thick I’ve never even seen one like that before,” she said, staring. She started exploring it, examining the veins and the smooth shin of the shaft. His balls were heavy, and she felt underneath them. Neil parted his legs, and she felt the swollen shaft where it ran between his legs. “You’ve got a monster cock,” she laughed, as she rubbed, feeling the swelling right back to his arse. “I wanna watch you cum,” she said as she started stroking it.
“I wanna see you too,” said Neil. Ros’s pussy was drenched, and its lips stood out like petals on a flower. He slipped an exploratory finger into her, feeling her wetness. In the palm of his hand he could feel the nub of her clit, and he pressed down on it. She squirmed.
“Wait,” she said as she lay down beside him. She put her head on his broad chest and kissed him, before turning to look at his big penis. She pulled his foreskin back and rubbed his rubbery cock-head between her fingers. Neil’s cock pumped a dribble of pre-cum.
He pressed firmly between the folds of her pussy, and she writhed, twisting her long legs together. He rubbed his hand into her in slow circles and reveled in her wetness. Slowly his cock began to tighten and his balls tensed. “Faster, just rub my head,” he instructed, gripping her hand.
Ros began to squirm. She lifted Neil’s hand away from her clit and began rubbing her straight fingers into the wet hair. Ros’s other hand moved form Neil’s cock to her tiny nipples. Roughly she teased and pulled them, pinching and twisting them as the tension built between her legs. Her movements became jerky, and she slowed as another orgasm ripped through her. A trickle of juice oozed between her pussy’s pink lips. Ros paused, panting and gasped. After a moment she turned and kissed Neil hotly on the lips. “Thank you,” she sighed. “Please finish yourself off- I wanna watch you cum, she said, pleading in a shaky voice.
“Okay- if I can cum on you,” said Neil as he coaxed his massive organ to perform. He knelt over her. Rapidly he rubbed his cock up and down, his foreskin slick with juices, and Ros massaged his balls. Suddenly Neil was aware of a finger probing his sphincter. Ros inserted a forefinger, and Neil paused. A groan came from his lips. “I heard this is nice,” said Ros, teasing him. She worked her finger into his prostate, and felt Neil’s pace quicken. His balls contracted, and Ros sensed the moment was close. As Neil climaxed, she squeezed his fleshy balls with one hand and massaged his prostate with her finger. A gush of thick semen erupted from his shaft, splashing onto Ros’s flat little tummy and small breasts. Ros nursed the deluge from his body and balls, and Neil opened his eyes and watched his cock spasm, guiding it as it pumped its curds of sperm over her body. She withdrew both hands and rubbed Neil’s juices into her nipples and chest as he came over her lithe body. Panting, she moved up to kiss him on the lips. “Thanks for that,” she breathed
They lay there for a few minutes, as their breathing slowed. Ros’s slim body glowed pink from the exertion, and from within the narrow strip of dark fur on her cunt, a steady dribble of their juices seeped out. At last Neil’s spent cock started to slacken, and then Ros said “So what about that dinner?”

Mkhonto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a relative newbie (I unlurked in a previous incarnation a few months back), I'd like to know if anyone would like to hear more on my threads? Crits or comments, anybody? (He asks looking to the stony faced, deathly silent audience, his eyebrows furrowed...)

Mkhonto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Neil stood up shakily and clinbed over into the cockpit. He was totally spent, and Ros sat up and smiled at him. “Thanks for that.” She said, quietly. Nail stared at her slim body and her face framed by her wild hair. She looked beautiful in the candle-light. Around them the African darkness shrouded the boat, while along the shore the fishermen’s kerosene lanterns glowed like cigarette-ends. Ros stood up: “I really don’t know why I did that…” she said, as her low voice trailed off.
“Doesn’t matter- I had fun. I hope you didn’t mind me being so forward, but I think you’re really sexy.” said Neil. “I just couldn’t resist you. I didn’t know what you’d be like as crew, but you’re welcome to share my pit as my girlfriend, if you like? I’d like to do that again, sometime.”
Ros laughed.
“I’ve been sailing since I was a little girl, and no-one’s ever been like that to me. Most yachties are slobs who just want a blonde bikini chick with big tits and no brains, but you’re different,” she said as she sat beside him on the bulwark.
Neil walked over to the galley and drew a pot of seawater for the crayfish.
“I’ve been round the world three times and I’ve had crew come and go, but I dunno- they’re just different to you- it’s like they’re distant. Sailing girls are either floozes or dykes. You’re different…” Neil said pensively as he put the pot on the range. Ros crossed her long legs and bent down to pick up her discarded dress. She slipped it on and tied the ties. She picked up Neil’s kikoyi and walked over to him and wrapped it round him.
“I guess, Ja. I came up here to get away from Sean and that stuff… He was my first boyfriend, and he and I had a lot of history. He basically raped me when we were eighteen, and I didn’t know that sex was supposed to be fun. I thought I’d get over that stuff, do a few deliveries or something and then settle down. Now all I want to do is stay with you and get close to you. I’ve never felt like this and it’s been a whole ten hours!”
Neil nodded and walked into the cockpit.
“I need a fag,” he said, looking for his half-pack of rough Mozambique-made Palmar 20’s. “Smoke?” he offered her the packet.
“Yeah- okay.” She lit her cigarette from his lighter and they sat watching the steam starting to rise from the water.
“What about you?” Ros asked, blowing a choke of smoke at the stars.
“What?”
“Why’d you end up here? Why no girlfriend- you’re a helluva lover.”
Neil stared at the smoking end of his Palmar, and took a long draw. His voice spoke slowly through the smoke: “I’ve just left a wonderful girl in East London who disappeared off the face of the earth. Week before we were supposed to come up here, her sister phones me and tells me Jane’s left me. We were meant to be the calendar-kids of domestic bliss. I would have proposed to her up here on this trip, and then been locked into a loveless marriage from hell… I guess I’m lucky…”
Ros nodded. “Over her yet?”
Neil spoke quietly to the floor and then looked at Ros “It’s taken me a while alone with my headspace to come right, but at the end of it, I guess I was lucky to be alive without her. Now you’ve come along to mess with me!” he finished with a broad grin.
“Get lost! You’ve messed with me!”
“Okay- we’ll be messed up together, then. Come cook with me.” said Neil, playfully pulling Ros into the galley.
She watched as he prepared a sumptuous seafood feast. Back down south, their dinner would have cost more than a night in a five-star hotel, but Neil was reckless in his cooking.
They chatted as he worked, and Ros asked questions about the boat and her owners. The conversation flowed, as if Neil and Ros had known each other for ever.
“There’s this bloke down by the boats who gets me anything- Seafood, booze, you name it. I saved his ass last season when his boat sank, now he reckons I’m his Comrade. He was one of the commie bosses during the bush war, and now he’s a fisherman. Dunno if he shakes people down, but if you want it he can get it! This lot cost me Eighty-thousand Meticals (five dollars), and Joao can always negotiate for me to get fresh fish.”
“Tell me about Jane.” Ros asked, as Neil closed the dishwasher.
“Naah. I’ll show you a photo downstairs. Let’s go to bed. Shower?” asked Neil as they went down the stairs to their cabin.

In the shower, they took turns under the rose. Ros soaped Neil’s body, and admired his tanned physique. She washed his wide chest and soaped down his crotch. His cock stiffened slightly, and she playfully let it go. “I’m not that sort of girl!” she shrieked, laughing.
She jumped out of the spray and Neil washed his wavy dark hair. The foam ran down his torso, and she hugged herself to him. Her body was slim, and her shoulders were lightly peppered with freckles. Her small butt stuck out and curved smoothly into her slim thighs, which parted slightly at the top of her legs. Neil caressed her back, and his lethargic penis stirred against her.
“Let’s go to bed.” suggested Neil.
They toweled themselves off and moved through to their cabin. Somewhere deep in the boat the water-maker pulsed into life, filling the water-tanks.
Neil, naked, opened their hatch, and swung into bed. Ros eased herself up and snuggled in next to him. Reaching over to the locker, Neil pulled out a yellow tin of photographs and shuffled through them. He fished out a couple, one of which showed a girl of about nineteen in a bikini sitting beside a pool and handed them to Ros.
“This is Jane, just after we met.”
“Tell me about her,” Ros asked. ”Is this Jane? She looks beautiful.”
Indeed Jane was beautiful. Ros examined the photo. She had light blue eyes, too, and she was shorter than Ros, with short dirty-blonde hair in a bob. She was also rounder than Ros. Jane had full breasts that showed no signs of sagging in her navy-blue bikini, while her hips were pleasantly rounded. Just below her belly-button, Ros could see a tiny roll of fat, just enough to give Jane’s tummy a curve.
“Naah- There’s nothing to tell,” said Neil. ”She’s just another girl I made a mistake to be close to. She was a great lover, but cooked in the head. She was schizo, I swear.”
Ros looked at the photos for a long time, then turned out the light. She could imagine this girl’s body naked with Neil’s, and she knew what Neil’s cock felt like. Her hand absently wandered to her mound.

Lying in the darkness, Neil could hear Ros’s fingers scratch through the short strip of fur on her mound as she sought to touch herself quietly. He imagined that the thoughts going round her head ran to Jane’s lovemaking.
“Want me to tell you ‘bout Jane?“ asked Neil, his cock stiffening at the thought of getting Ros off again.
“Mh-Hm” she murmured.
“We met at Varsity, one day. I bumped into her through my friend Liz from school, and Jane had come to watch us row. Our Eight thrashed the rest, and we had one helluva party afterwards by the river. Jane came on to me quite strong when Liz brought her by afterwards, and she kept on staring at my cock. What do you do when you’re only wearing Lycra and a chick eyes you out?
Anyway, we ended up getting hopelessly into each other afterwards, but nothing more happened…”
Ros could imagine Neil in his lycra rowing-suit with his thick cock snaking down his thigh as Jane flirted with him. She imagined Neil’s embarrassment as his big penis told its own story to the girl. Her image changed to Neil in a navy blazer and chinos after the regatta being seduced by Jane. There was a picture of Neil and his crew with their trophies and girls in summer frocks, and she recognized Jane draped over him.
“I asked her to dinner the next weekend during Varsity vac, and we ended up at her flat…” Neil continued. “Want all the gory stories? I’m enjoying putting the saga to bed.”
“Yes, please.” said Ros, enraptured by her private fantasy.
She could imagine Neil and Jane at dinner, with Neil flirting shamelessly with her, teasing the wetness in her cunt, and Jane teasing back. The two would arrive on her doorstep slightly drunk and she would kiss him sloppily.
“We got back to her flat and she asked me in for coffee to sober up. I got inside with her and she pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. She started undressing me. Man, but she was hot for me!”
Ros could imagine Jane rubbing herself on Neil’s big erection tenting the front of his jeans. Neil’s shirt would be off, and Jane would play with his nipples and kiss his hairless chest. He had the lean ripped physique of a serious athlete back then, and waxing his body meant the machine it was ran cooler. Ros’s tired cunt was warming up enthusiastically to the story she was building in her head, and she reveled in the sore tightnes of her muscles. She imagined Jane’s surprise when she pulled Neil’s big cock free of his jeans. Would he do her right there like that?