The Crippler

Sogious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I come back to this forum every once and while. Usually something just strikes me as to a reason to come back. This time it was a doctor's visit that resulted in me trying to find a new MD and an incident at the pool. I was changing into my trunks when my friend sported an erection beside me. He was quite small even though he is Italian. I guess he chose one of the short straws, because his erection didn't go past his fat folds from what I could tell with just looking at his trunks. A few of my girl friends conformed his size by molesting him. And while that was the case for him, he joked about Asians and how they always have short ones. I had a good laugh about that and just stepped away from the counter, pulled up my trunks so they could see an outline and jaws drop. One girl knew how big I was, because she felt me up at one of our previous parties. But seeing me, my male friend just made that face like he was going to cry when I slowly made my way into the water. He whispered, "god..it's so big." and would glance at me every once and a while. By "me" I mean my groin. We then continued to molest him in the pool. Keep in mind, he was straight. But the day wore on. Two hours in the pool had passed and we went into play uno. The discussion came up again after my male friend got caught staring again. We joked. And that's when he said it. He named my dick "The Crippler". I was quite flattered and grateful that the girls told the story that passed onto other friends. So did my male counterpart. I don't usually boast about size. That isn't to say I don't take pride in having one of a certain status. Who wouldn't? So, people found out why it was called "The Crippler", why every girl I've been with didn't work out and why I'm always bottom with guys. It's not exactly HUGE. It's 7 1/2 x 6 1/2 and I'm a shower, not a grower and then there's the matter of my lug nuts which filled the package more so than the dick. The girth is the killer as to why women feel pain during intercourse. And I've been reading that there are those that would wish bigger. It scary to think that there is bigger and thicker. I've seen coke cans. It's not a pretty sight when they enter and you know it's going to hurt. And I ask, how big is too big? Really. There is the case of my male friend who felt sexually threatened. And then there's the coke can.

Sogious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've seen a lot of Italian guys. Most of them, if not every one that I saw were freaken hung.

Sogious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any length over 9.2" or circumference over 6.4" is too big.:rolleyes:

Ouch! I'd say. I have been curious though as to this pain people have been talking about. I have a 4 inch curse, I forgot to mention. Every guy I've been with has never reached 5 inches in length, nor girth. So, it's a double edged sword. I'd like to break the 4 inch curse, but then...I don't want to be broken. lol

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ouch! I'd say. I have been curious though as to this pain people have been talking about. I have a 4 inch curse, I forgot to mention. Every guy I've been with has never reached 5 inches in length, nor girth. So, it's a double edged sword. I'd like to break the 4 inch curse, but then...I don't want to be broken. lol
so which thread do you want us to assume you are fibbing in? this is from a post less than an hour ago. i think you should crawl back in your hole.

I believe that the proper comment should have been, You will wreck that girls vagina before 30!
Dude, I have a 7 1/2 x 6 1/2 penis. Every girl I've been with has been very small and have been bleeders. Trust me, you don't need a more than a 6inch girth.
I get it. You're thinking that you'll be like BAM BAM BAM! And she'd be all AH CRAP! AW CRAP! because of the magnitude of you member. You might think that's funny, but really it's not! Good ahead. Laugh, but you can seriously hurt a girl. And with guys, let's face it. My only hope is to meet a guy that likes fisting, because no one wants to bottom for me. I'm always bottom because of the girth. And clearly, you're bigger than me. I don't think size is a problem for you. Seriously reflect on this. I don't think you need it.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Sogious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so which thread do you want us to assume you are fibbing in? this is from a post less than an hour ago. i think you should crawl back in your hole.

What is your problem? I suggest that you get over yourself. You're being quite rude.
Fibbing? No. I don't see what point you're trying to make other than spam. Are you even reading my posts? I said I'd like to meet someone who is over 4 inches long, which has been the case in the past with male lovers. And I've quoted myself before. Yes, I am 7 1/2 inches long and 6 1/2 in girth. Whoop Dee Doo! I don't see how that's fibbing. It seems you are illiterate and think I'm saying one thing and then saying another. There is such a thing as being too big, I've said in the other thread. What I post is fine as far as I can see in terms of being direct. I suggest you work on your posts a little better instead of just jumbling everything together, making it hard to even read like the last couple you're posted on this thread. They're quite pointless.