The Crotch tug- Do you "adjust" yourself often?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See, what I don't understand is, if having it swing around in boxers and such makes so you have to adjust it all the time, why not wear something suportive?
For me, it's the opposite. I grew up wearing briefs and knew nothing else. As I got older, I noticed that my dick would fall down into my crotch and get crowded with my balls. I hated it. I'd always find a discreet spot and pull my dick up toward the waistband. Ah! Relief! It felt good to stretch it out away from my balls. Finally, I got sick of fighting gravity and gave boxers a try. It was weird at first. It felt like I was naked. After a few weeks, I got used to the loose feeling and could never go back. Boxers or freeball are the only options for me now. It's nice to hang free with plenty of room and I never need to adjust. Support is highly overrated.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I adjust on occasion, mostly because I feel like my bulge is too obvious and I don't care for the attention.

dickbeater27

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I adjust all the time especially when I am at work or at practice. My jeans bunch and I need to readjust. Or when I am at practice for cross country or track I adjust it because sometimes it starts sticking out at a weird angle due to the inner lining.

And I agree with Tomcat on the boxers, I like to swing freely

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See, what I don't understand is, if having it swing around in boxers and such makes so you have to adjust it all the time, why not wear something suportive? I will compare this to breasts, cuz that's what I got! But not wearing a bra, or even an ill fitting bra would have to make me adjust all day, and that is out of the question. When I see girls fixing their bra every 2 minutes all I can think is how badly they need to get properly fitted! How distracting and tacky. But, if a man is adjusting his junk a lot in front of me I will ask him if he needs to be excused. I understand a discrete adjust occasionally, but some just look like they rather have their dick in their hands at all times. Interesting topic!

Well I think when guys are younger they like to play with themselves. After all it feels good. With time we get a little more socialized and we learn that playing with your junk all the time in public is inappropriate. But at the same time for those of us who have longer dicks when soft, it gets tangled up in underwear and starts moving in uncomfortable directions. Also some guys will accidently sit on their junk which is very painful. And as other people here have already said, depending on the weather my dick and balls are looser or more close to my body. When it's warm my package hangs down low and gets in the way a lot more.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't adjust too much, and try to go to the bathroom to do it. honestly, most women find guys who "adjust" in public disgusting. most of the the time, a tug won't do it for me. I need to drop trou and underwear and seriously re-adjust.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow this is actually an interesting topic…first of all even though I love every curve of ‘big tits4big dicks’ it is most likely that it isn’t a fit thing with men. Unless there in the habit of wearing to small of underwear.

In the Marines as a platoon SGT I used to watch guys do it formation – I just think for the most part it is an unconscious male thing sort of like a dog scratching its balls!

Myself being clean-shaven and wearing briefs over boxers or going without I don’t usually have to make an adjustment of any kind, on the other hand in bike pants or Speedos I don’t mind making an adjustment especially if I have an audience. I know when I used to have pubic hair that this was the cause of many a must needed adjustment. After becoming a swimmer and tri-athlete I found shaving stop this and besides I think it makes me more sensitive to touch and there is no unwanted hair for a willing partner to have to possibly gag on.

On the other hand much like nose picking and but crack digging; I think for some it is an unconscious BAD habit.

Separately though - ‘big tits4big dicks’ you have very delicious curves indeed and you obviously know it. I have a NEW found love now for Leopard and YES I found myself making some serious adjustments after looking at your profile.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I try to avoid it in a formal environment, but out with friends or whatever I'm certainly not ashamed to do it. I think as long you don't make a grand spectacle of it then no one's going to pay you any attention.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't adjust too much, and try to go to the bathroom to do it. honestly, most women find guys who "adjust" in public disgusting. most of the the time, a tug won't do it for me. I need to drop trou and underwear and seriously re-adjust.

You're free to do that in front of me :biggrin1:

TObul

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer loose boxer-briefs (boxers feel too bulky) to let it hang, briefs actually make me adjust way more because it usually rides up or to the side.

JamestownNudist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was a teenager & younger I had to adjust all the time. It didn't matter what kind of underwear I wore because of my big dick & balls the underwear always bunches up & gets pretty uncomfortable. some people thought I was playing with myself in public. Plus whenever it gets hot out I would sweat a lot between my legs & get itchy when I wear underwear. When I was 17 I stopped wearing underwear & have gone commando ever since It feels way better.

Amen! I have been going comando for a long time now but do adjust often cuz I like to feel myself. hahaha

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
when I wear a cup I have to adjust it fairly often
initially it bothered me cus I thought people would like stare, but everyone knows it's the cup and I don't normally do it so now I would just do it blatently in front of my training parnters
grab cup move it slightly

estebanLee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mostly i adjust because of my bell clapper deformity, my balls move into an uncomfortable position so i adjust them and other times its just repositioning my hole package cause it feels uncomfortable.