The Crotch tug- Do you "adjust" yourself often?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't often need to unless I'm wearing briefs, which is rare.
Briefs became annoying to me about 6 years ago. Once I went to boxers or freeball, I haven't been able to wear briefs anymore. Briefs look hot, but it's very rare that I'll wear just my underwear, so how they look is irrelevant. For me, they're uncomfortable to wear.

Well fitting underwear minimizes a lot of this.
It depends on what type. I've bought pricey briefs and boxerbriefs that I won't wear anymore. If you buy briefs snug enough to hold everything in place, the tightness is uncomfortable. If you buy them a little bit larger to give some extra room, the leg openings sag, your balls will fall out the side and get pinched, and inevitably, your dick drops down where your balls are and gets squished.

For me, there was too much drama having to adjust constantly. I quit fighting it. Boxers or freeball became the only way to go. Everytime that I go for a bike ride and wear my cycling gear, I'm reminded of how much I dislike tight stuff around my crotch. I have to deal with it when I'm riding, but all other times, I'm loose and free.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've bought pricey briefs and boxerbriefs that I won't wear anymore. If you buy briefs snug enough to hold everything in place, the tightness is uncomfortable. If you buy them a little bit larger to give some extra room, the leg openings sag, your balls will fall out the side and get pinched, and inevitably, your dick drops down where your balls are and gets squished.
Most underwear just mash your balls down between your legs. The best ones will have a pouch that holds your stuff out from your body a little bit. Support from below, like a good bra I suppose.

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Zeuhl34:

I don't do it too often. Mostly when I'm sweating a bit and I need to un-stick my balls from my thighs.

I loooooooooooooooove when straight men adjust themselves. Hot, hot hot!

Attachments

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do it as kind of like a nod to a fellow guy. They often do it back even. Is this the 21st century handshake? LOL

You hit the nail on the head. Straight guys your age do this all the time. There more there are in a group, the more likely they are to do this. Watch 4, 5, or 6 guys standing in a circle talking at a club or on the street and they take turns grabbing their crotches. I think it's a bonding gesture.

Guys have always adjusted themselves for comfort (binding or heat) but this has gone way beyond that and is now a cultural thing. A guy who hasn't adjusted himself in hours will suddenly "need" to adjust himself in the presence of other men.

Reactions: Geo80

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I understand a discrete adjust occasionally, but some just look like they rather have their dick in their hands at all times.

There was a female stand up comic several years ago who was talking about baseball players doing this. She said she could understand a quick scratch, but she watched one guy taking inventory. LOL

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i do it all the time i didnt even realize until i noticed my friend doing it and then i noticed myself doing it 5 minutes later, i guess its an unconscious thing for me

Yup. I'm not sure when this started -- some sociologist needs to study it, LOL-- but str8 guys are doing this a *lot* when they are around each other. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.... :wink:

B_orleandersee

1st Like
Media
I usually just play with mine in private i don't do it in public. I have to sometimes wear tight underwear because when my junk gets kinda hot the boys like to hang low and it eventually begins to hurt.. i don't even wanna get into the topic of what i have to do if it comes to doing jumping jacks..