The cumshot game

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MrsR and I just invented a game, and all that's required is a bottle of tequila (and your favorite lube)

Every 5 orgasms, both of you have to take a shot. Loser is the first one who's too drunk to fuck.

Round 1, I lost after 7 shots.

Sidenote: my idea was to do a shot after every orgasm, but after the first 5, my wife was getting too drunk way too quickly.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my, my, my. Would love to play this one....I've always been a tequila girl.

We were doing it with our current favorite, Maestro Dobel. Yummy stuff.

Round one was 7 shots??? Holy big O batman!

Holy shit that we did 7 shots (each) while having sex, or that she came 12 times before I quit?

CrookedHalo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
We were doing it with our current favorite, Maestro Dobel. Yummy stuff.

Holy shit that we did 7 shots (each) while having sex, or that she came 12 times before I quit?

I've not tried Maestro Dobel, but will look for it on my next cactus juice run. My current bottle is El Tesoro (pretty good).

YES! ! ! ! ! Wow...you da man. I don't know if I'm more impressed with 7 or 12.... :eek5:

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've not tried Maestro Dobel, but will look for it on my next cactus juice run. My current bottle is El Tesoro (pretty good).

El Tesoro is pretty good too. We've had that a few times. In fact I got a bottle of that for my birthday from one of our friends a few years ago.

YES! ! ! ! ! Wow...you da man. I don't know if I'm more impressed with 7 or 12.... :eek5:

The one shot per orgasm was a little much for me. She, on the other hand gets hornier and hornier the more shots she has. We started this game on the spur of the moment, but I'll make sure to start round 2 when I'm on my permahard mode next time.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I need to play this game!!!

Any takers?

MrsR and I just invented a game, and all that's required is a bottle of tequila (and your favorite lube)

Every 5 orgasms, both of you have to take a shot. Loser is the first one who's too drunk to fuck.

Round 1, I lost after 7 shots.

Sidenote: my idea was to do a shot after every orgasm, but after the first 5, my wife was getting too drunk way too quickly.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need to play this game!!!

The most complicated part was trying to pour the shot whilst I was still inside her. The last two or three shots were just us taking a swig out of the bottle. I did some research and will be going to our local liquor store and buying one of those measured pouring spouts that way I can just dump an ounce at a time into a plastic glass instead of those tiny shot glasses.

(On a sidenote, it was cool that every time she swallowed the shot, her vagina muscles twitched)

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Good god, I'm a fucking idiot...

The first 5 shots was after each time she came [5 orgasms], and the next two shots were one after every 5 climaxes [10 orgasms].

That makes a total of 15 orgasms. Apparently my nap wasn't long enough.

CrookedHalo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
(On a sidenote, it was cool that every time she swallowed the shot, her vagina muscles twitched)[/QUOTE]

I think more research is definitely in order here. Ive never heard of (or considered) this interesting discovery of yours. I've got the tequila and the shot glass.....I just need to locate a willing research assistant.....

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How the fuck are you still standing after 7 shots without being hospitalized for alcohol poisoning?

A lot of practice, motivation and body mass (I'm 6'-6", 280 lbs.). :biggrin1:

I can drink 4 or so shots and still have a legal blood alcohol level. My wife on the other hand, she's the one I wonder about. We shared a bottle of tequila in Mexico with another friend of ours (day trip to Chichen Itza) and by the time the bus pulled into our hotel, the bottle was dry and they were just warming up. I, on the other hand, barely hung on.

I think more research is definitely in order here. Ive never heard of (or considered) this interesting discovery of yours. I've got the tequila and the shot glass.....I just need to locate a willing research assistant.....

Have you ever had a cock in you while you sneezed? It's a very similar experience.